HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Beauty and the Geek Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 pm

That's true, but he'd be a better chance to get with Kara than Tim. The twins are ok, but to turn down a possible chance with Kara, he's an idiot. At least he got some though, good on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Danger32 wrote:
That's true, but he'd be a better chance to get with Kara than Tim. The twins are ok, but to turn down a possible chance with Kara, he's an idiot. At least he got some though, good on him.

He was in a spa with some hot as chick who was keen. If he turned her down he'd deserve a bullet to the head.

Personally I don't even know how that happens, the guy is a massive dweeb and it looks like 2 chicks are keen on him. Dodgy as.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm

He got some, but now Kara hates him. I guess he's just happy to get some action. Some chicks just dig the geek i suppose. Don't know how they can be attractive whatsoever to chicks with an appearance like they have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Linette was nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Guys are notorious for punching above there wait.

I reckon just about any guy can get just about any girl if they pull the right strings.

I just havent found the mollecular conformation of the nueral-astro physical structure that processes these strings yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

TGBY wrote:
I reckon just about any guy can get just about any girl if they pull the right strings.
No shit.

It's all about presentation: projecting confidence, being funny/somewhat cocky and NOT trying to get by with a barrage of compliments. Think about it. Girls get approached all the time; generally by guys using flattery as an angle. That basically never works.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:14 am

Kvltism wrote:
TGBY wrote:
No shit.

It's all about presentation: projecting confidence, being funny/somewhat cocky and NOT trying to get by with a barrage of compliments. Think about it. Girls get approached all the time; generally by guys using flattery as an angle. That basically never works.
and being rich.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:45 am

Roger wrote:
Fark Jessie's boobs are falling out of her dress

saw thatt, poppin a tittie indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 am

Lynette was a hottie. Very good looking indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
and being rich.

What kind of gold-digging airheads have you got your eye on? lol
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:49 pm

The guy who I went to school with got eliminated. Sorry to see him go because he was good comedy value for those who knew him, but on the other hand sort of glad to see him go because he was also a douch.

Lynette was good looking though.

But I need Kara and Tamika in my bed at the same time. And Maybe Donna too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8118554/reality-tv-romeo-not-a-real-geek

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am

Was hoping it was George.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 am

i suspected something like that. Always thought there was a looker under all that beard and glasses act. (Insert Gay voice)

And like i said, the TV shows, even on Survivor and other shit over do things so much to make TV, ive been told this by people in the TV media and production and what not, and theres no doubt the guys and gals are told to overdo it to the extreme.

Was bound to happen, has probably happened before, and will probably still happen in future, but its still a kickass show.

Last edited by TGBY on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am

Corin says hai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Fucken shit nominations. Either way the juciness goes out tonight. But no doubt a juicy storyline by the producers pitting those two together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Look how upset Kara was when she found out that twat got it on with one of the twins, disgraceful from the hairy C***. How you can turn Kara down still amazes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:41 pm

He didn't turn down Kara you imbosile

he threw himself at Kara and she said I want to get to know you, basically doughnuts. Then he gets in a spa with a girl who's keen. You'd be fucking mad not to do it. And since when is it so wrong to scozz a girl when you not in a relationship. Kara acted like her husband just left her for a stripper. Lol how pathetic was she.

Rigged again, as if Legally Blonde qualifies as a law question, not to mention the fact she would have no doubt watched it, it's a chick flick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Deadset the show is a set up. Rigged when they paired twins and Kara in that legal challenge. And that question Kara got in the quiz, Reese Witherspoon has nothing to do with law at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm

TGBY wrote:

he threw himself at Kara and she said I want to get to know you, basically doughnuts. Then he gets in a spa with a girl who's keen. You'd be fucking mad not to do it. And since when is it so wrong to scozz a girl when you not in a relationship. Kara acted like her husband just left her for a stripper. Lol how pathetic was she.

Rigged again, as if Legally Blonde qualifies as a law question, not to mention the fact she would have no doubt watched it, it's a chick flick.

Well going by her reaction, it seems like she was a little keen on him. I know he's desperate, so he went with the twin, but Kara's a million times better than her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Like I said, you cannot begin the lengths they go to in tv production to get the desired results. It's defenately rigged

Hate to burst any bubbles, but survivor pretty much Is to

Still makes good viewing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

no doubt it's rigged. can't wait for the make overs next week. tim will look different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Danger32 wrote:
TGBY wrote:

Well going by her reaction, it seems like she was a little keen on him. I know he's desperate, so he went with the twin, but Kara's a million times better than her.

hes not desperate at all. And fact is he probably hooked a hotter chick than you ever will. Can you honestly tell me you would not kiss her if you were alone in a spa with a girl way out of your league that's keen on you, youd be Mad if you sAid no. You seem to fail to understand that, Kara gave him doughnuts, if she was that keen she would have said it then and there, so he moved on (which all good men with a room full of hot ladies would do), and I also fail to understand how Kara could gt that upset, it's not as if there together, there not even close to that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

TGBY wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
TGBY wrote:

hes not desperate at all. And fact is he probably hooked a hotter chick than you ever will. Can you honestly tell me you would not kiss her if you were alone in a spa with a girl way out of your league that's keen on you, youd be Mad if you sAid no. You seem to fail to understand that, Kara gave him doughnuts, if she was that keen she would have said it then and there, so he moved on (which all good men with a room full of hot ladies would do), and I also fail to understand how Kara could gt that upset, it's not as if there together, there not even close to that.

I beg to differ...

If i wanted a shot at a chick like Kara, then yes, i would turn her down. It's just a pash, not like it's a root. Don't rate the twins either tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Geek Thread   

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Geek Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion