HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Official Chelsea Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 am

Just allowing Franky Lampard more time to be ready for the all important clash. Twisted Evil Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

What's happened to Sibs?

This thread has died since he's gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:06 am

Chelsea has reportedly had a £17 million bid for Benfica defender David Luiz rejected as Carlo Ancelotti looks to drag the Blues out of their winter form slump.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/859144/benfica-reject-chelsea's-L17m-david-luiz-bid?cc=3436
---
Honestly can't see us getting David Luiz in January. The article mentioned Gary Cahill as a possible target, he's been in quality form this season and would be a pretty handy signing for us.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 am

Strong rumours going around that Everton have accepted a bid from us for Pienaar. Not sure how true it is, all the talk seemed to be he was headed to Spurs. Anyone else heard anything different?

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 am

Panthers wrote:
Strong rumours going around that Everton have accepted a bid from us for Pienaar. Not sure how true it is, all the talk seemed to be he was headed to Spurs. Anyone else heard anything different?
I'd heard he had rejected Chelsea and Everton had accepted a bid from Inter for him. But now BBC and Sky Sports have been saying it's Chelsea he is going to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 am

philly wrote:
I'd heard he had rejected Chelsea and Everton had accepted a bid from Inter for him. But now BBC and Sky Sports have been saying it's Chelsea he is going to.

I doubt we've signed him. Haven't read anything for days regarding Pienaar to us. Don't really want him at the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 am

his a decent player but doesnt get into dangerous enough positions enough IMO he is a poor mans Luka Modric (even tho pienaar plays LW for us)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
philly wrote:

I doubt we've signed him. Haven't read anything for days regarding Pienaar to us. Don't really want him at the club.
I'll admit, I was quite surprised him even being linked to Inter. I didn't think he was exactly good enough.

Sprooly wrote:
his a decent player but doesnt get into dangerous enough positions enough IMO he is a poor mans Luka Modric Samir Nasri(even tho pienaar plays LW for us)
I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 am

philly wrote:
Sparky_Hughes wrote:
philly wrote:

I'll admit, I was quite surprised him even being linked to Inter. I didn't think he was exactly good enough.

Sprooly wrote:
his a decent player but doesnt get into dangerous enough positions enough IMO he is a poor mans Luka Modric Samir Nasri(even tho pienaar plays LW for us)
I agree.

samir nasri and modric are different types of players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

Welcome El Nino!! Grin Very Happy I love you cheers

The perfect deadline day, to sign a world class player in Torres and a top defender in David Luiz is just fantastic. When I went to bed last night I honestly didn't think the Torres deal would happen, brilliant stuff from all involved for getting it done. The Luiz deal also really came out of the blue, we were obviously linked to him for quite a while but nothing really seemed to come of it in the past few weeks until yesterday... awesome signing. Thanks Roman.

Will look great in Blue eh!? Razz

Cech
Ivanovic - JT - Luiz - Cole
Essien
Ramiers ----- Malouda
Lampard
Drogba - Torres

^Would eventually love to see that XI.

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am

Those plastic flags in the background suit the image. Very fitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 am

Very Happy cheers

Professional

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Panthers wrote:
Welcome El Nino!! Grin Very Happy I love you cheers

The perfect deadline day, to sign a world class player in Torres and a top defender in David Luiz is just fantastic. When I went to bed last night I honestly didn't think the Torres deal would happen, brilliant stuff from all involved for getting it done. The Luiz deal also really came out of the blue, we were obviously linked to him for quite a while but nothing really seemed to come of it in the past few weeks until yesterday... awesome signing. Thanks Roman.

Will look great in Blue eh!? Razz

Cech
Ivanovic - JT - Luiz - Cole
Essien
Ramiers ----- Malouda
Lampard
Drogba - Torres

^Would eventually love to see that XI.

Nice pic bro Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigib
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Chelsea has agreed terms with Sao Paulo for the transfer of Lucas Piazon.

We have signed a pre-contract agreement with Lucas Piazon expected to join us on a long term deal in January 2012 (when he's 18)

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2324419,00.html

Hopefully he's end up being a good signing and with being an attacking midfielder could take Lampard's place one he retires
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 am

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that Andre Villas-Boas will be the club's new manager.

He has signed a three-year contract and will start work immediately.

Andre was the outstanding candidate for the job. He is one of the most talented young managers in football today and has already achieved much in a relatively short space of time. His ambition, drive and determination matches that of Chelsea and we are confident Andre's leadership of the team will result in greater successes in major domestic and European competitions.

Andre will bring his coaching experience back to a club he is already very familiar with, having previously worked here for three years. He has always been highly regarded at Chelsea and everyone here looks forward to welcoming him back and working with him.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2380210,00.html
---
Villas-Boas is the man!! Massive coup, must say the announcement came as a surprise. What he did with Porto last season was remarkable and really did make everyone take notice of him. All the talk was about Guus and it seemed as though he was a certainty for the job... still hoping he's involved with Chelsea in some way in the future. Not expecting instant success under Villas-Boas, hopefully Roman gives him a fair crack at the job. Welcome back AVB... Very Happy

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:34 am

Chelsea face a nervous wait as midfielder Michael Essien is feared to have seriously damaged his knee at their Cobham training complex.

"Michael Essien suffered an injury to his right knee during training this week," said a club statement. "He will undergo tests over the next few days to determine the extent of that injury. Until we have the full results of those tests we will not be commenting further."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/933164/chelsea's-essien-rumoured-to-have-serious-knee-injury?cc=3436

Doesn't look good, shattering for Essien and the club. Sad

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm

0-0 the end result... both teams defended very well... we had a few decent chances, dominated possession... Stoke really did deserve a point though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 am

From CFC.com:

Juan Mata will wear squad number 10 after Yossi Benayoun offered him the shirt.

The Isreali captain said: 'I decided to give Mata the number 10 - his favourite. For me it's just a number, not my lucky 15.'

Mata wore the shirt for Valencia and while skippering Spain's Under 21s in the summer and expressed his gratitude to Benayoun, who will now have the squad number 30.

'It is a very important number to me so I'm pleased to be wearing it. I want to thank Yossi,' he said.
--
Classy stuff from Yossi.

As for the Mata transfer - very exciting signing, one that will no doubt make us a more dangerous side. IMO he's just the type of player we needed based on what we've produced in the pre-season and first couple of games this season.

Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 am

Chelsea now return to Jose Mourinho in charge, hoping it would lead Chelsea in the 2013/14 season to shine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:49 pm

I dated Chelsea once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Chelsea Thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Chelsea Thread
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum