HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Macrack
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 am

Going back to Heroes vs Villains, I recognise all of the cast in the photo, so I can clear it up for you guys if you are still unsure. And Chorus, I'm sure this pic doesn't contain any spoilers.

Back row: Coach (Tocantins), Courtney (China), Amanda (China/FvF), Boston Rob (Marquesas/AS), Cirie (Exile Island/FvF), Rupert (Pearl Islands/AS), Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala), Colby (Australia/AS), Tyson (Tocantins), Sugar (Gabon), JT (Tocantins), Danielle (Exile Island), Sandra (Pearl Islands)

Front row: James (China/FvF), Parvati (Cook Islands/FvF), Russell (Samoa), Candice (Cook Islands), Tom Westman (Palau), Jerri (Australia/AS), Randy (Gabon)

Great cast. However, I must say that I'm on the fence about Candice and Danielle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 am

The picture doesn't contain spoilers, but if you click the link, it does.

It tells you a little about them, and gives away how Russell went on the Samoa season.

I would have loved to see someone like Erik from Samoa on as well from Samoa. Also, I don't like how Parvati, Amanda and James are on again. They'll be a three if they're together at the merge, and plus, they've already been on three times.

Boston Rob is the exception though, he hasn't been on since the original All-Stars, likewise Rupert I guess.

I also love Coach and Tyson being back together. Hopefully they align.

Season starts on February 11th in the USA, I seriously can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

Great Smile The ads on channel nine for Heroes/Villains pretty much give away the result of this series that finishes a week from tomorrow.
I knew some were on for the third time ^, so you're saying this will be the fourth time for some?
That's just a bit wrong if you ask me.
I'm interested to see how Randy and Sugar get along haha, they should have put that girl that hated Sugar in there, her name escapes me, I think it began with a C or a K.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 am

Nobody from the 1st or 3rd seasons? Or Amazon? Let's get Heidi and Jenna back in there! Wink

Thanks for the heads up about the no spoilers, I see something that kinda gives something away, but it's nothing to do with the results of any councils, so all good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 am

CHORUS wrote:
Great Smile The ads on channel nine for Heroes/Villains pretty much give away the result of this series that finishes a week from tomorrow.
I knew some were on for the third time ^, so you're saying this will be the fourth time for some?
I'm
interested to see how Randy and Sugar get along haha, they should have
put that girl that hated Sugar in there, her name escapes me, I think
it began with a C or a K.

No, Parvati, Amanda, James, Rupert, Stephanie and Boston Rob are on for a third time.

CHORUS wrote:
Nobody from the 1st or 3rd seasons? Or Amazon? Let's get Heidi and Jenna back in there! Wink

Thanks for the heads up about the no spoilers, I see something that kinda gives something away, but it's nothing to do with the results of any councils, so all good.

Or Thailand. I wish Heidi and Jenna haha!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramsy23
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
CHORUS wrote:
I'm
interested to see how Randy and Sugar get along haha, they should have
put that girl that hated Sugar in there, her name escapes me, I think
it began with a C or a K.

No, Parvati, Amanda, James, Rupert, Stephanie and Boston Rob are on for a third time.

CHORUS wrote:

Or Thailand. I wish Heidi and Jenna haha!!

lets just say mayyyyyyyybe they got their fair share of 'publicity' from a certain website and magazine if you get my drift
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Gramsy23 wrote:
[lets just say mayyyyyyyybe they got their fair share of 'publicity' from a certain website and magazine if you get my drift

Haha. Details please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Macrack
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Gramsy23 wrote:
[lets just say mayyyyyyyybe they got their fair share of 'publicity' from a certain website and magazine if you get my drift

Haha. Details please!

Well, I know that both Jenna and Heidi ended up doing a nude photoshoot in Playboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 am

They sure did not long after the series finished
damn those girls are HOT lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Pat Macrack wrote:
Well, I know that both Jenna and Heidi ended up doing a nude photoshoot in Playboy.

Well, I'll be searching for these snaps haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm

They did the shoot together - I figured everyone had seen those years ago Wink you're behind in this particular situation Sparky! Wink
personally I prefer Heidi put of the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm

CHORUS wrote:
They did the shoot together - I figured everyone had seen those years ago Wink you're behind in this particular situation Sparky! Wink

Yeah, I'm well behind.

If I'm basing it from what they looked like on Amazon, I'm taking Heidi as well, even though I'm a brunette over blonde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
CHORUS wrote:

Yeah, I'm well behind.

If I'm basing it from what they looked like on Amazon, I'm taking Heidi as well, even though I'm a brunette over blonde.

me too! Brunettes any day! Latina girs are my faves and I believe Jenna is part Latina, but maybe a bit too skinny for me to give her top marks (though she's still right up there). Heidis got her number, including in the rack department ;)l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Apparently Ethan Zohn is undergoing cancer treatment now too, though maybe you guys already knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 pm

CHORUS wrote:
me too! Brunettes any day! Latina girs are my faves and I believe Jenna is part Latina, but maybe a bit too skinny for me to give her top marks (though she's still right up there). Heidis got her number, including in the rack department ;)l

Yeah Latina girls are nice. Monica was pretty darn good in Samoa.

My personal favorite is Kelly from Samoa or Parvati from Palau and Fans vs. Favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramsy23
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm

i just remember when heidi came back for the jury after she was voted out it was like in the cartoons when the eyes pop out of the head lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 pm

And the winner of Surivor: Samoa is . . . Natalie.

She beat Russell 7-2 in the final vote. Pretty much a joke of a decision from the jury, who apart from Shambo and John, were all bitter about their voting out being at the hands of Russell, apart from Erik.

Still, a fantastic season it was, not as good as Fans vs. Favorites or Amazon, but slightly better than Tocantins.

Now looking forward to Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains which starts next Saturday. I'll be cheering for Russell, Coach, Tyson and my old favorite Parvati.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
And the winner of Surivor: Samoa is . . . Natalie.

She beat Russell 7-2 in the final vote. Pretty much a joke of a decision from the jury, who apart from Shambo and John, were all bitter about their voting out being at the hands of Russell, apart from Erik.

Still, a fantastic season it was, not as good as Fans vs. Favorites or Amazon, but slightly better than Tocantins.

Now looking forward to Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains which starts next Saturday. I'll be cheering for Russell, Coach, Tyson and my old favorite Parvati.

NOTE: Mick also made the Final 3, but didn't get a single vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramsy23
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 pm

what an anti-climax

was i the only one here who didn't know already?

Brett fell for the old 'listening to Jeff' trick and losing focus

oh well at least the next series will be very very interesting cos Russell will want to win really badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramsy23
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:07 pm

lol and i bet that's the first time the term 'bro-date' has ever been used in a vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:57 am

Im glad Russell didnt win. If I had to choose between those 3 I wouldhavevoted for Natalie too. I thought Erik's speech was great one of the best if not the best I've ever heard at a final TC , told those other two blokes exactly what they needed to hear. Seemed both came in with the belief that they had already become the deserving winner but the game doesn't end before the final TC.
That being said I noticed a few people in a row didn't even ask Russell any question or address him and in all he just didn't get to say much after his opening statement because of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

CHORUS wrote:
Im glad Russell didnt win. If I had to choose between those 3 I wouldhavevoted for Natalie too. I thought Erik's speech was great one of the best if not the best I've ever heard at a final TC , told those other two blokes exactly what they needed to hear. Seemed both came in with the belief that they had already become the deserving winner but the game doesn't end before the final TC.
That being said I noticed a few people in a row didn't even ask Russell any question or address him and in all he just didn't get to say much after his opening statement because of that.

I think that was probably due to them already having made their decisions. It was always going to be either Mick or Natalie, apart from Joh and Shambo who were always going to vote for Russell. And to be fair to Natalie, her speech was better than Mick's and she answered her questions slightly better.

As for Heroes vs. Villains, must say I'm disappointed that only Russell got a gig. They should have had at least maybe Laura. I couldn't stand her, but she was a pretty good player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:29 pm

shattered at natalie winning! i mean pretty much Russell summed it up in his opening, he outplayed and outwitted the others, and the dumb jury is just pissed off cos they didn't win!

Natalie was a decent player and she did make one move i think, but seriously...

in any case, looking forward to heroes vs villains now! it should be an exciting season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 pm

mozza wrote:
shattered at natalie winning! i mean pretty much Russell summed it up in his opening, he outplayed and outwitted the others, and the dumb jury is just pissed off cos they didn't win!

Natalie was a decent player and she did make one move i think, but seriously...

in any case, looking forward to heroes vs villains now! it should be an exciting season

He did. "If they've outwitted me, vote for them. If they've outplayed me, vote for them." Or something along those lines. Clearly they were just riding his coattails, too bad those seven that voted for Natalie were just bitter, especially Jaison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum