HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed May 26, 2010 9:31 am

liam_bombers wrote:
I saw a huge total of 2 episodes of the Heroes vs Villains this season lol.
Watched it last night and saw that Parvati got close to winning but Sandra took it out. lol at Russell getting no votes, from the eps I saw he was a bit of a sly arsehole.

An alright show, not bad. May get into it next season. When does it start up again?

The new season Survivor: Nicaragua will probably start in a few months.

Parvati was robbed by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 am

Would be interesting to see a final vote where all three members get votes, not sure hw many times theYve tried final three now nstead of fnal two but all three times I've seen it, one person has always got 0 votes, Mick Russell and Sugar

luckily there hasn't been any draws either, which is now possible even of it's just final two given that sometimes they have eight jury members
a draw would Be so anticlimactic it's not funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3067
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

ole Sandra!

she's received 3 votes against her in 2 seasons and she cancelled 2 of them out with the idol, not a bad record really

I reckon she deserved it in the end, she just hung in there until the end, despite her lack of ability in challenges
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu May 27, 2010 5:19 pm

CHORUS wrote:
Would be interesting to see a final vote where all three members get votes, not sure hw many times theYve tried final three now nstead of fnal two but all three times I've seen it, one person has always got 0 votes, Mick Russell and Sugar

luckily there hasn't been any draws either, which is now possible even of it's just final two given that sometimes they have eight jury members
a draw would Be so anticlimactic it's not funny

Sandra did nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
CHORUS wrote:
Would be interesting to see a final vote where all three members get votes, not sure hw many times theYve tried final three now nstead of fnal two but all three times I've seen it, one person has always got 0 votes, Mick Russell and Sugar

luckily there hasn't been any draws either, which is now possible even of it's just final two given that sometimes they have eight jury members
a draw would Be so anticlimactic it's not funny

Sandra did nothing.

were you meant to quote the bloke beneath me? Wink response seems more relevant to his post than mine lol confused me for a sec
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

CHORUS wrote:
were you meant to quote the bloke beneath me? Wink response seems more relevant to his post than mine lol confused me for a sec

Haha sorry mate yeah I was. Was on the iPhone at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat May 29, 2010 10:00 am

yeah iPhone can be difficult at times.

I'm assuming it'll be all new people in Nicaragua, rather than any all-stars type of season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 am

Does this mean for now it's safe to go looking at Survivor things on the net without any chance of spoilers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 am

CHORUS wrote:
yeah iPhone can be difficult at times.

I'm assuming it'll be all new people in Nicaragua, rather than any all-stars type of season.

Yep, whole new cast.

CHORUS wrote:
Does this mean for now it's safe to go looking at Survivor things on the net without any chance of spoilers?

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 am

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/murder-charges-expected-survivor-producer/story?id=10785419&cid=ESPNheadline

former Survivor producer to face murder charges
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 pm

gonna be able to hook us up with the episodes again this season please Sparkster? knew there was something I'd been meaning to post but forgetting. would be appreciated mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am

CHORUS wrote:
gonna be able to hook us up with the episodes again this season please Sparkster? knew there was something I'd been meaning to post but forgetting. would be appreciated mate

Mate of course.

Episode 2 comes out later today as well so I'll post Episode 1 now, Episode 2 later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 am

Episode 1: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=UGVND377
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 am

CHeers buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:11 am

No worries CHORUS.

By the way, do you know how to make spoiler quotes?

Because if you do, we can talk about the episodes and if people want to read them, they'll need to click on the quote instead of just reading. That way we can avoid people not wanting to find out the results and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:20 am

No I don't but I think I might be able to find out. I remember seeing someting about putting a spoiler up when I first joined the site but haven;t done it before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 am

CHORUS wrote:
No I don't but I think I might be able to find out. I remember seeing someting about putting a spoiler up when I first joined the site but haven;t done it before.

Basically, you know when you quote someone, instead of the first quote part, you change that to spoiler in lower case letters and it should work.

[ spoiler ] Your post [/ quote ]

It's without the spaces as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
CHORUS wrote:
No I don't but I think I might be able to find out. I remember seeing someting about putting a spoiler up when I first joined the site but haven;t done it before.

Basically, you know when you quote someone, instead of the first quote part, you change that to spoiler in lower case letters and it should work.

[ spoiler ] Your post [/ quote ]

It's without the spaces as well.

[spoiler]Derrick Rose is gonna win MVP[\quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:41 am

CHORUS wrote:
[spoiler]Derrick Rose is gonna win MVP[\quote]

Sorry mate, instead of the quote part, you have to put spoiler in that part too.

EDIT: And you can't use it in a quote either (I don't think).


Last edited by Sparky_Hughes on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 am

sweet. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 am

Gonna watch first episode right after the Granny./ Had to wait a few days as my brother downloaded heaps of movies and went over the D/L limit so when I tried before it was SLOW AS and the buffering never even got off 0% fourteen seconds in. But the Gigs reset this morn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 am

Weird that they've chosen to include the definite article (la) in front of one team's name - La Flor (flower), but omitted it in the other - Espada (sword). So one team's name is gramatically correct, whereas the other isn't, but meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com