HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:21 am

Disappointed with the lack of hotties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:19 pm

CHORUS wrote:
Disappointed with the lack of hotties.

Brenda?!?!?

She's my girl. Got her on Facebook already. Razz Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 am

Who's Brenda I dnot remember hearing that name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 am

CHORUS wrote:
Who's Brenda I dnot remember hearing that name

The hot Asian girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Macrack
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
The hot Asian girl.
The fact that Brenda's half-Asian and half-Venezuelan, makes her even hotter. Wink

I finally upgraded my internet plan so I'm already up to the same episode of Nicaragua as you guys and I can actually contribute to this thread. Grin

I don't know whether to discuss what's happened so far, or wait until everyone else sees it on TV.

By the way Sparky, sorry I didn't get back to posting my thoughts on Season 20. With work and computer issues, I never got around to it mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 am

Pat Macrack wrote:
The fact that Brenda's half-Asian and half-Venezuelan, makes her even hotter. Wink

I finally upgraded my internet plan so I'm already up to the same episode of Nicaragua as you guys and I can actually contribute to this thread. Grin

I don't know whether to discuss what's happened so far, or wait until everyone else sees it on TV.

By the way Sparky, sorry I didn't get back to posting my thoughts on Season 20. With work and computer issues, I never got around to it mate.

Definitely haha. I've already got here on Facebook!! Grin

I've changed the thread to SPOILERS so I'll give CHORUS the link for episode 2 and then we can start ripping this thread up.

I've loved it so far.

I hope the rumors about Season 22 aren't true too.

EDIT: I've sent links to CHORUS for Ep2 so we'll wait for him to watch it then discuss. Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Macrack
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Pat Macrack wrote:

Definitely haha. I've already got here on Facebook!! Grin

I've changed the thread to SPOILERS so I'll give CHORUS the link for episode 2 and then we can start ripping this thread up.

I've loved it so far.

I hope the rumors about Season 22 aren't true too.

EDIT: I've sent links to CHORUS for Ep2 so we'll wait for him to watch it then discuss. Grin

Sweet as man, I've loved every second of it too.

For a long time I was really pumped to see a season with fresh faces, after all the buildup and talk surrounding Heroes vs Villains.

A lot of people didn't think that Old vs Young would work, but I think it's been great so far. The cast has good diversity, with some great characters and potential key strategists. It's been very interesting.

Yeah, I certainly hope those Season 22 rumours aren't true either. I think the show could do without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 am

Latina girls are hot.

Loading the episode now. Watching Forrest Gump but meh, seen it a billion times before so will start Survivor right now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 am

What's the rumor about Season 22?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Macrack
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 am

CHORUS wrote:
What's the rumor about Season 22?
Boston Rob vs Russell.

One leads each tribe according to rumours. There's rumours that the rest of the cast may consist of new contestants, like in Guatemala when Stephenie and Bobby Jon returned. It's also been said that Boston Rob's tribe may include past contestants who dislike Russell, and vice versa.

This is gaining a bit of momentum due to the fact that Nicaragua will host back-to-back seasons, and because Probst suggested it at the Season 20 reunion.

I'm fan of both of them, but I'm sick of seasons with returning contestants right now. Plus if it were to be true, Russell will have featured in 3 of the last 4 seasons, while Mariano would be the first person to play four times.

The show can survive without them.

Last edited by Pat Macrack on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 am

Agreed. Russell was huge in making SUrvivor interesting again but it's nothing worth naming a series after. I don't mind returning contestants in novel series, but they've done a few in recent series, with Fans v Faves and Heroes v Villains, etc, time for some new people. No-one should play the game more than twice IMO, especially not in such a short space of time as it would be in Russell's case atm. And what happens in that series if one or both get voted out in the first few episodes? Would be kinda stupid and defeat the whole purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Just watched it on tv. lol pretty funny eps. Loved when that lady goes ape shit and throws away those snails and then throws the $1600 shoes in the ocean Laughing

Suprised me that Kelly did quite well in the challenge considering her leg, and always good to see a bit of biff at tribal council.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 am

Pat Macrack wrote:
Boston Rob vs Russell.

One leads each tribe according to rumours. There's rumours that the rest of the cast may consist of new contestants, like in Guatemala when Stephenie and Bobby Jon returned. It's also been said that Boston Rob's tribe may include past contestants who dislike Russell, and vice versa.

This is gaining a bit of momentum due to the fact that Nicaragua will host back-to-back seasons, and because Probst suggested it at the Season 20 reunion.

I'm fan of both of them, but I'm sick of seasons with returning contestants right now. Plus if it were to be true, Russell will have featured in 3 of the last 4 seasons, while Mariano would be the first person to play four times.

The show can survive without them.

Yeah it's Russell Hantz overkill. At least wait until Season 25.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 am

Also boys, if you haven't read some of the post-game interviews with Shannon. They're absolutely hilarious. He says the 'Medallion of Power' is the biggest piece of shit ever, likewise was the Old vs. Young theme. Classic!!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-shannon-elkins-talks-about-survivor-nicaragua-11564.php

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/427263_tvgif23.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 am

Cheers Sparkster. Will watch it this arvo. We musta missed Ep 3 i assume, if I'm counting right, maybe didn't get put up. All good, moving forward! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 am

CHORUS wrote:
Cheers Sparkster. Will watch it this arvo. We musta missed Ep 3 i assume, if I'm counting right, maybe didn't get put up. All good, moving forward! Very Happy

Oh shit mate.

Yeah I'll get Episode 3 up now. Totally forgot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 am

That interview read was a laugh. Bitter old Shannon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 am

Gracias mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenko
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 am

Is it true about Survivors? That there is a plot to it? And that what some of the characters do are planned? Dunno heard that it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am

Jenko wrote:
Is it true about Survivors? That there is a plot to it? And that what some of the characters do are planned? Dunno heard that it is.

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:31 am

I'm sure the contestants have their own plans to what they do and why in the game, but nah it's not scripted by the show or by CBS productions or anything like that. That's WWE lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:15 am

Finally have two spare seconds. Think I'll go take that crap I've been holding in since mid-March. Nah, I'll watch Ep4 instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Thread - (SPOILERS THREAD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum