HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Worst first names you've heard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:13 am

Come on stick to topic guys.

Ive never really liked the name Maximus...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:33 am

Maximus wrote:
Damo wrote:
Mate, I was having a joke. Referring to what he said to Shooter in the football forum.

Now get off Maximus' cock and stop being so offended by the word "sarcasm"

I'd prefer for that not to happen thanks.
LMFAO ROFL LOL. all that shit. Rofl Rofl Rofl

that fucken had me in tears.
that is the funniest thing i have heard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 am

philly wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Damo wrote:
Mate, I was having a joke. Referring to what he said to Shooter in the football forum.

Now get off Maximus' cock and stop being so offended by the word "sarcasm"

I'd prefer for that not to happen thanks.
LMFAO ROFL LOL. all that shit. Rofl Rofl Rofl

that fucken had me in tears.
that is the funniest thing i have heard

Rolling Eyes, also the name brad makes me want to throw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:40 am

this is the greatest thread EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 am

philly wrote:
this is the greatest thread EVER!!!

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am

Maximus wrote:


Rolling Eyes, also the name brad makes me want to throw up.

My world is shattered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am

Brad wrote:
Maximus wrote:


Rolling Eyes, also the name brad makes me want to throw up.

My world is shattered

I understand your pain, just returning the favour mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 am

Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
this is the greatest thread EVER!!!

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
it would have to be right up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 am

philly wrote:
Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
this is the greatest thread EVER!!!

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
it would have to be right up there.

From a sentence that was misinterpreted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am

Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
this is the greatest thread EVER!!!

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
it would have to be right up there.

From a sentence that was misinterpreted?
yes for that.
do you not even find it slightly funny?
are you that defensive about it you can't have a laugh about it?

i know if that was me i would be having a laugh about it... but you went OTT defence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 am

philly wrote:
Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
Maximus wrote:
philly wrote:
this is the greatest thread EVER!!!

I find that hard to believe to be honest.
it would have to be right up there.

From a sentence that was misinterpreted?
yes for that.
do you not even find it slightly funny?
are you that defensive about it you can't have a laugh about it?

i know if that was me i would be having a laugh about it... but you went OTT defence

You'd be laughing after 8 pages of people laughing at you, not with you? I admit what i wrote obviously looked like that, but i never mean't it like how it looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 pm

i wouldn't be laughing 8 pages later...

but after i said it instead of being all defensive i would of just admitted i fucked up and had a good laugh about it.
i wouldn't give a crap if they were laughing at me or with me because it was some fucken funny shit.

we know thats not what you meant. but it's what you wrote....
or is it what you meant?? hmm Question


Last edited by philly on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennings
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 962

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Is it Just me or does Maximus hate the thread
Nah he is probably having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonks
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 749
Age : 22
Location : Highbury

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:09 pm

If I was Maximus I wouldn't be laughing after 8 pages of people laughing at him, it would be bloody embarrasing. It was a mistake now get the F*** over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Tonks wrote:
If I was Maximus I wouldn't be laughing after 8 pages of people laughing at him, it would be bloody embarrasing. It was a mistake now get the F*** over it.

this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6118
Age : 906
Location : The Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:13 pm

This thread is LEGEN wait for it DARY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional
avatar

Posts : 490
Location : The Gabba

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:17 pm

i never liked john or Clayton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10316
Age : 27
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm

LOL at pages 4-11 or so. Quality stuff Laughing. Made for a great read hahaha.

Maximus = the worst 21 yr old in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:26 pm

a_F_c wrote:
LOL at pages 4-11 or so. Quality stuff Laughing. Made for a great read hahaha.

Maximus = the worst 21 yr old in the world.

Pretty bold prediction there mate, some 21 year old's are serial rapists/killers, and you think i am worse than them, cheers for that one Thumbright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10316
Age : 27
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry, I shoulda put inverted commas around 21.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm

a_F_c wrote:
Sorry, I shoulda put inverted commas around 21.

Not funny at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10656
Age : 22
Location : Brisbane QLD

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

TGBY wrote:
This thread is LEGEN wait for it DARY!!!!!!!

I give you props for that, my fav post of this thread considering the rest were people having stupid shots at eachother.

But yeah where was I going with this oh yeah long live Barney Stinson!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

TGBY wrote:
This thread is LEGEN wait for it DARY!!!!!!!
F*** yeah Barney quote.
It's funny Maximus things he is the god of funny by judging everyone bar himself and Mr Bill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmaculas
Professional
avatar

Posts : 132
Age : 20
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am

Lozza
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Jazurablade
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 am

Cleetus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Worst first names you've heard   

Back to top Go down
 
Worst first names you've heard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum