HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

TV Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 am

DB wrote:
anyone seen its always sunny in Philadelphia?

my mates got me on to it and it is deadset hilarious! its about three guys that own a bar and just random stupid shit. like one of the eps they trained up one of the owners to become an underground street fighter.

i recommend it to everyone!
My favourite show at the moment, love it. My mate got me onto it and i gave it to my mates, now when we have a spare 20 minutes we will watch an ep.

One of my mates got a Greenman costume, classic.

philly wrote:
Anyone watching/watched Generation Kill?

Seen the shorts on TV of recent and it looks pretty good. Downloaded the series yesterday so looking forward to it Smile
I watched Generation Kill when it came out a few years ago in the states, I'm a fan of the wire and its made by the same guys. You need to give it your full attention, there are so many characters and side stories it can be hard to pay attention to all of it. Still i enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Californication - Finished season 1 yesterday, thought it was excellent. It sort of reminds me of Entourage in a way, Hank the writer, Vince the movie star and they both have their agents, Hank minus the friends but the ex-partner and child.

Overall a really good season of a good show. Season 1 also brought closure to the main plot. Hopefully those minor sub-plots turn into major plots for season 2 which I'll stat tomorrow. I've got the first seven episodes to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:08 am

Starting season 2 today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 am

Been watching my BBT dvds the last few days. Half way through season two right now. Going to put it back on and try and finish the season by tomorrow arvo Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:13 am

My gf's sister has season 1 and 2 of The OC on DVD and ive been watching it when I can.
Quality show haha, finished the 1st season the other day and im 4 eps into the 2nd .

Rachel Bilson <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:21 am

a_F_c wrote:
My gf's sister has season 1 and 2 of The OC on DVD and ive been watching it when I can.
Quality show haha, finished the 1st season the other day and im 4 eps into the 2nd .

Rachel Bilson <3

The first two seasons are some of the best TV ever. Especially the first season. Also, if you didn't notice, Sandy Cohen is absolutely hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
a_F_c wrote:

Rachel Bilson <3

The first two seasons are some of the best TV ever. Especially the first season. Also, if you didn't notice, Sandy Cohen is absolutely hilarious!!

Haha agree. Brings back memories of a few yrs ago lol.

Sandy Cohen is amazing Laughing.
Back to top Go down
perthboy001
Professional

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 am

My all time tops:

That 70s Show
Seinfeld
Top Gear
The Big Bang Theory
Dexter
My Family
Chasers War on Everything
Globe Trekker
Two and a Half Men
Mythbusters
Anthony Burdain: No Reservations
Family Guy
Survivor
Bizarre Foods
Man vs Wild
Man vs Food
How I met your Mother
I also like watching old shows like Abbott and Costello

Dont get to watch all of these, all the time but with the addition of sports, its an awesome lineup

The shows i hate:

Basically anything else.
I really hate shows like masterchef, packed to the rafters, home and away and whatever other rubbish thats on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 am

Did anybody used to watch Everybody Hates Chris? That show was awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am

Saw the first episode of The Ricky Gervais show on Showcase last night. Just an animated version of the podcast, was ok I guess.

2nd episode is on Friday. Defs worth a viewing for those who haven't heard the podcasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Gonna start watching Skins again I reckon. I stopped watching some time during the 2nd season and didn't bother with the second generation thinking it wouldn't be good, but I watched an episode just before from the 3rd season and it was awesome. It was the one with Pandora's birthday for anyone who watches, Pandora's a weird, weird person haha.

I remember a while ago on here people talking about who is hotter out of Effy or Michelle, before I would have said Michelle easily but Effy's definitely improved in the looks department since I last seen her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am

Tank wrote:
Gonna start watching Skins again I reckon. I stopped watching some time during the 2nd season and didn't bother with the second generation thinking it wouldn't be good, but I watched an episode just before from the 3rd season and it was awesome. It was the one with Pandora's birthday for anyone who watches, Pandora's a weird, weird person haha.

I remember a while ago on here people talking about who is hotter out of Effy or Michelle, before I would have said Michelle easily but Effy's definitely improved in the looks department since I last seen her.

Skins is awesome . Weve got a thread on here somewhere lol if u wanna try and find it.

Haha that Pandora's birthday party episode is one of my fave of Series 3. Absolutely hilarious lol.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 am

Skins Bowdown

Watched the first two seasons, got the 4th one downloaded but not the 3rd one Laughing Means I have another month to wait to watch it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 am

Like:
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Seinfeld
Lost
Little Britian
The Chaser
Summer Heights High
AFL Footy Show and pretty much all the other AFL shows.
Punk'd

Can't Stand:
Australian Reality Shows
All Soap Operas
Oprah + Judge Judy and shows like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 am

a_F_c wrote:
Skins is awesome . Weve got a thread on here somewhere lol if u wanna try and find it.

Haha that Pandora's birthday party episode is one of my fave of Series 3. Absolutely hilarious lol.

Yeah Skins is one of the best shows on TV.

That Pandora episode was on last night, caught the start of it before the Uruguay vs. Netherlands game, then caught the end on FOX8 +2 after the game. Classic episode. COOK!!!

Effy > Michelle.

Emily as well is a cutie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Californication - Finished season 1 yesterday, thought it was excellent. It sort of reminds me of Entourage in a way, Hank the writer, Vince the movie star and they both have their agents, Hank minus the friends but the ex-partner and child.

Overall a really good season of a good show. Season 1 also brought closure to the main plot. Hopefully those minor sub-plots turn into major plots for season 2 which I'll stat tomorrow. I've got the first seven episodes to watch.

Well I've finished what I've got up to, which is season 2 episode 7. Now I've got to get from episode 8 of season 2 until the end. Looking forward to the rest of the series and then season 3, which will have Sandy Cohen (Don't know his real name. Who cares haha) in it.

Some seriously hot women in Californication as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 am

so fuckin sick of the australia next top model ad! over doing it for a bunch of skanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am

Speaking of over-doing it, can't wait until this bloody Glee finale is over so I don't have to hear Ten parading their Glee rubbish all over my screen in ad-breaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Speaking of over-doing it, can't wait until this bloody Glee finale is over so I don't have to hear Ten parading their Glee rubbish all over my screen in ad-breaks.

I hear ya'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 am

a_F_c wrote:
Tank wrote:

Ahh I forgot about that, cheers. I might dig it up, need to suss a few things out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Further to an earlier report that the Chaser boys are set to tackle the upcoming election, an ABC spokesperson tells The Age ‘the deal has been done.’

It follows Chas Licciardello recently telling Nova that the boys were ready to go. At the time he said a contract hadn’t been signed.

But plans had to be tweaked after the Labor Party replaced Kevin Rudd with Julia Gillard as leader.

An election comedy on the ABC will be matched by The Gruen Nation, which also announced its intention this week to dissect the various campaigns.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2010/07/chaser-election-specials-a-done-deal.html

Woohoo! TV just got that much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:27 am

Looking forward to the Chasers being back and The Gruen Nation sounds good as well, even though it is hosted by Will Anderson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am

Got the rest of Californication on USB except for the very last episode haha. Will finish season 2 tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Got the rest of Californication on USB except for the very last episode haha. Will finish season 2 tonight.

Is done. Started season 3 just before. Sandy Cohen has finally arrived, started off with a bang too haha. Would be nice if Hank and Karen would either stay together or Karen would just piss off as well. Probably the only annoying part of the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 am

Been watching The Amazing Race repeats on 7TWO... not sure what season it is, but its Dustin and Kandice's first season...

Always good to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows   

Back to top Go down

TV Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: