HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Why do Yugoslavs suck so much

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru

PostWhy do Yugoslavs suck so much

That is a question thats not easily answered i believe.... god i hate them (not as much as Lebs). I could go on to list my issues but there's too many to list and not enough hours in the day. They have achieved Sweet FA as a people yet carry on like World cup winners at all times. this may hurt the feelings of some yugoslav warmongers but F.ck it my hates stronger .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Why do Yugoslavs suck so much :: Comments

Re: Why do Yugoslavs suck so much
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 am by Black Bird
"Why do Yugoslavs suck so much" great title. Why is no one getting on the Chilleans back for what they did at the tennis? I find it amusing how people can judge a whole race from few actions.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am by Megadeecee
Firstly F..k off you dog...... secondly Few Actions! Few Actions! you've got to be kidding me..... Thirdly Blow it out your arse next time spastic.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am by Stoke
Love you mega, bb has a point though, only a few of them F*** it up, but, I still hate them, and will always (lebs & wogs more though).

I loved the chileans at the open, was epic
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 am by Megadeecee
Um I don't mind "Wogs" as you put it i would never call them that but Lebs have lost all rights in this country and should be happy thats all their called.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:24 am by Stoke
Just don't like wogs, their arrogant (sorry Mario)
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 am by Black Bird
The racism displayed here is disgusting. Would you care to explains what youve got against Yugoslavs or will you continue to hate them for an unstated reason? 'Wogs" are arrogant? thats a huge generalisation right there and as i've stated before I dont see how a whole race can be labelled as arrogant. Everyone is different. All to their own i guess
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 am by Megadeecee
I'm a hatest different to a racist for starters i hate behaviors not skin so that clears me straight up Douche.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 am by Megadeecee
Bloody Emo's
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 am by SMASH
stoke aren't you Spanish? And isn't wog a racist (although I don't beleive it is) term against Europeans?
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 am by Stoke
Black Bird - Literally, from all the "wogs" (Italian, Greek, Cypriot, slight yugoslav) I know, (and i emphasise I know) they are arrogant. Now, I'm sure some aren't, but I don't even know they're ethnic as they don't shove it in your faces.

Smash - Wog (see above). Spanish isn't wog, at least not to me. Some people think Wog is racist, some don't. I don't, and I think it's only for Italian et the like.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 am by SMASH
so whats the difference between a person of Spanish decent living in Australia to one of Italian decent?
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:35 am by Megadeecee
Stokes beliefs are nothing to do with my Yugoslaves suck blog . So keep it to how much they suck and not the "Getting so old" Racist argument.
Australia is fast becoming a nation of different flags instead of the multi cultural under the southern cross it was meant to be and it hurts cause there ain't no way to reverse it. In 20 years all the Blue singlet Aussies will be forced to live in N.Z.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:47 am by Stoke
SMASH wrote:
so whats the difference between a person of Spanish decent living in Australia to one of Italian decent?

Ones' from spain and ones from italy
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 am by Fuzzy
Chileans are awesome, we can do what we want.

But anyway, its stupid these teenagers and young adults (and its mostly that age bracket) who cause trouble at sporting events and what not, for the most part are born in Australia, have lived comfortable middle class lives in Australia and wouldn't have lived and barely visited their "homeland".

I don't blame them for want to have a connection to the country their family are from, i think its great, but they start fights and altercations based on rivilaries and wars that happened decades ago and they were never involvd in, i doubt many of them have lived in their "homeland" and they certainly wouldn't face the same oppression the older members of their family fled to Australia from. They need to grow the F*** up.

"Wogs" are just as arrogant as white skinned Australians who believe that as their they were born here and didn't fly here they own it.

Also i think Spanish people aren't called wogs (if that is what SMASHED was wondering) because their migration to Australia last century wasn't in the same numbers as the Italians, Greeks and people from the Balkan states did.

Last edited by Fuzzy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am by Stoke
Yeah actually you raise a good point, that aforementioned arrogrant wog stereotype were all born here, and the shit, the few wogs i know that migrated are actually fine. Oh and Balkan
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 am by Megadeecee
Maybe these arrogant White skins are just standing their ground like their Granddads and Great Gr... etc did fending off our friends the Japanese
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 am by TGBY
Preety massive generilisation there, how can you say all 'yougaslavs' wogs etc are the same, arrogant etc, thats bullshit and you know it.

Pretty racist and insensitive too, and the fact that you cant admit that further proves my point
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 am by Megadeecee
Can't we all just get along

Happy Australia day To all

even the Kiwi's hope ya's have a great Australia Day.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 am by Fuzzy
Yea cause fighting at Cronulla after getting smashed, getting a southern cross tattoo and wearing t-shirts saying 'F*** off were full' is standing their ground just what our soilders did in Gallipoli and in papua new guinea.

They are a great advertisment of the so called ANZAC spirit and understand completely what they were fighting for.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 am by Megadeecee
TGBY wrote:
Preety massive generilisation there, how can you say all 'yougaslavs' wogs etc are the same, arrogant etc, thats bullshit and you know it.

Pretty racist and insensitive too, and the fact that you cant admit that further proves my point

Please use all you braincells... my issue is with the Warmongering war criminals that are Yugoslaves i am not involved in any "Wog" talk I distanced myself from stoke earlier
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 am by Megadeecee
Fuzzy wrote:
Yea cause fighting at Cronulla after getting smashed, getting a southern cross tattoo and wearing t-shirts saying 'F*** off were full' is standing their ground just what our soilders did in Gallipoli and in papua new guinea.

They are a great advertisment of the so called ANZAC spirit and understand completely what they were fighting for.

Least you know your History fuzzy i like it. Got no problems with attacks on lebs as their is a simmering tension with Lebs in this Counry that started with the 2000 Gang rapes and came to a head 6 years later when they bashed lifeguards and claimed the beach as theirs. i did not like the anti wog sentiment at all
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 am by Fuzzy
Megadeecee wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

Least you know your History fuzzy i like it. Got no problems with attacks on lebs as their is a simmering tension with Lebs in this Counry that started with the 2000 Gang rapes and came to a head 6 years later when they bashed lifeguards and claimed the beach as theirs. i did not like the anti wog sentiment at all

You have no problems with a bunch of hyped up drunk guys taking the law into their own hands and taking that anger out on a number of innocent people?
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 am by TGBY
Megadeecee wrote:
TGBY wrote:

Please use all you braincells... my issue is with the Warmongering war criminals that are Yugoslaves i am not involved in any "Wog" talk I distanced myself from stoke earlier

i was generalising, just like you are.
Nonetheless your comments are racist and very generalised, so please use all your brain cells before you make stupid 'rants'.
Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:36 am by Megadeecee
I think you'll find it wasn't just a few hyped up Drunks but a whole community. The dickhead in the news saying crap about fighting in the past apologized for his crap comments too. Australians have a fine Fighting record and aren't gonna be bullied by mobs of Lebs thats why the Mob of aussies attacked Lebs like Cowards because thats what the Lebs do they get around in numbers as individually without a weapon they got nothing

And guy Hahaha keep tryin
Post  by Sponsored content

Why do Yugoslavs suck so much

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic :: Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum