HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

My Best Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru

PostMy Best Blog

Just last Friday was created the Current whistle Blog record for responses and views though true most of the stuff in there made no sense whatsoever it certainly ruffled feathers so much so that the RSPCA are now looking for me.
This is by far the biggest non event in a while but it sure did put bums on seats not to mention Brains into meltdown.
As i've stated my case there is no need to mention my dislike anymore and will not go there again unless News of more horrendous behaviour allows me to boast gleefully.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

My Best Blog :: Comments

Re: My Best Blog
Post on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 am by Stoke
champion
Post on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 am by Megadeecee
I was wrong to group a whole people for the actions of some . Plus to label yugo's with the same brush as some Lebenese was also wrong I was being a stooge. i still hold the record though (couldn't care less but surely its amusing to someone out there... not just me).
Post on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 pm by Megadeecee
I Might add i came to this conclusion myself and the people who called me racist still suckarse.

Record Holder
Post  by Sponsored content

My Best Blog

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic :: Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum