HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Tennis Manager Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 am

Rego you're 14 you don't have a script, there's not one out there, if you knew of something that did those 5 stats you'd have mentioned it on cricsim, which only has a serve/return rating. It's a load of bullshit (the second one). Dice roll is pointless, it's not relation to real life, and the second one has no relation to real life, it's a sim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rego
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 am

Stoke wrote:
Rego you're 14 you don't have a script, there's not one out there, if you knew of something that did those 5 stats you'd have mentioned it on cricsim, which only has a serve/return rating. It's a load of bullshit (the second one). Dice roll is pointless, it's not relation to real life, and the second one has no relation to real life, it's a sim.

There's a site (which nino uses) that you put in these numbers and it spits out a result...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 am

Manager essentially has relation to real life, Sim has none. We have one sim, I'm not sure more are needed. I'd say if we wanted a manager game we'd work out something in relation to ranking points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 am

Rego wrote:
Stoke wrote:

There's a site (which nino uses) that you put in these numbers and it spits out a result...

Link me. He only uses serve return, so I find it hard to believe he'd be able to use forehand/backhand/running rating and not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rego
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 am

Stoke wrote:
Manager essentially has relation to real life, Sim has none. We have one sim, I'm not sure more are needed. I'd say if we wanted a manager game we'd work out something in relation to ranking points.

Yeah I'm not gonna do this anymore now. I'm going to do that cricket Auction one which I've been told to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rego
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 am

Stoke wrote:
Rego wrote:
Stoke wrote:

Link me. He only uses serve return, so I find it hard to believe he'd be able to use forehand/backhand/running rating and not.

I have told him how to incorporate it (it's just not quite as good as return and serve is incorporated because the formula is for return and serve then you put in the number of the rating of the player) and Nino told me not to tell anyone the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Manager Game   

Back to top Go down

Tennis Manager Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum