HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 am

I was just watching RVD's Return in Royal Rumble 2009, and comments below state that RVD will return to wrestling by signing with TNA.

He was one of my favourite wrestlers, I hope this turns out to be true although i am not a fan of TNA.

Last edited by Deucey Deuce on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

Somehow I get the feeling that's a backward step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am

TNA is better than WWE right now, all they need is a key signing of an up and comer...not RVD they need to sign someone like Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Randy Orton, Evan Bourne or someone relatively young. The WWE has gone nothing but down since the loss of Stone Cold and The Rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 am

Hank Moody wrote:
TNA is better than WWE right now, all they need is a key signing of an up and comer...not RVD they need to sign someone like Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Randy Orton, Evan Bourne or someone relatively young. The WWE has gone nothing but down since the loss of Stone Cold and The Rock

I don't know what you've been watching lately Hendo but TNA has gone backwards sice Hogan took over. It went a long way forward when Foley signed and the MEM were dominating but way back now. Bishoff is still a GOD though and I wish the WWE had him.

As for RVD he has said he will never work for TNA but if more than likely returning to the WWE sooner than later. (Make him an SES member as a mentor to Punk or the old guy a.k.a Ric Flair for Evolution)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am

RVD would be awesome, and I agree Bischoff was awesome, during his time as RAW General Manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
SMASH
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 am

Cynic wrote:
because hes under 50..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 am

SMASH wrote:
Cynic wrote:
because hes under 50..?

Because TNA is arguably a lower quality program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA   

Back to top Go down

Updated: Rob Van Dam Signs with TNA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports :: WWE-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum