HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Ablett's second blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cats11
Guru

PostAblett's second blog

Same as teally but mine will be motorsport focused so lets gooooo green!

NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES
After 2 races it has been an interesting start to the season with the 52nd Daytona 500 Jamie McMurray won in an amazin green-white-checkered so yea a two lap sprint on the 3rd attempt as well at a green white checkered. At Fontana normal order was resumed with 4X Champion Jimmie Johnson winning over kevin harvick showing promise to perhaps put a block on the Johnson-Knaus era of dominance

Formula 1
Its just boring typical old testing times atm teams spending most of the time at el circuito de jerez and i cant be buggered watching much of this testing/practice crap just bring on the races Smile

Moto GP
Same as Formula 1 but season doesn't start for over another month so the casey and valentino show has been put on hold for the time being oh and add lorenzo to the mix

V8 Supercars
A good start visually on the circuit but one of the worst telecasts for a sporting event i have ever seen in my life 12 hours delayed for gods sake you never show it live give it back to ten/onehd Jamie Whincup won both races ahead of a mixed field HRT had a torrid weekend after Friday Qually with only 1 finish (Davison) 12th Race 2 so they need to improve ahead of bahrain this week

see ya next week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Ablett's second blog :: Comments

Re: Ablett's second blog
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 am by Megadeecee
Abs i think the Moto Gp will be a cracker i'm Hopin Casey Stoner beats Mr Rossi and it was all a big mistake last season and The Stoner regains his spot as best Moto Gp Rider.
How come Webber went so well last season was it because the cars are even and he's gun or something else, whats the reason he had a good year you reckon?
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:42 am by Cats11
Megadeecee wrote:
Abs i think the Moto Gp will be a cracker i'm Hopin Casey Stoner beats Mr Rossi and it was all a big mistake last season and The Stoner regains his spot as best Moto Gp Rider.
How come Webber went so well last season was it because the cars are even and he's gun or something else, whats the reason he had a good year you reckon?

Yes i agree about stoner

Webber went so well because Adrian Newey's innovation with DD Diffuser,etc and some top teams Macca Ferrarri struggling to cope with rule changes
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 am by Cats11
update it will now be bi-weekly
Post  by Sponsored content

Ablett's second blog

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic :: Blogs-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum