HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Are Feminists....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru

PostAre Feminists....

Part Dyke i can never understand the atitudes of current Feminists sure they got sick of the Culture of get in the kitchen and other poor atitudes but why continue to sledge whole groups ie footballers you never hear feminists sledging Groupies.
It's a fine line to tread but Right & Wrong should prevail I say should but i know thats a pipe dream.
Gilliard shits me she pipes up just when you'd expect it, talking about individual cases (who the F*** is she again) that are just 1 case in a list of 1000's.
Each Country has Prisons meaning every Race has good and bad people like Man and woman each sex has Duds to go after one sex all the time is so wrong it's a little sick in the head if you ask me . ofcourse bit of eyerolling and shedwork never hurt anyone .
Thats some serious crap right there and i take no responsibility for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Are Feminists.... :: Comments

Re: Are Feminists....
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 am by Cynic
Well, basically women hate the violent and brutish things men are known for. Yet they feel it's perfectly fine to behave that way themselves. Because they're filthy hypocrites who should be silenced.

Cue to news reports of women destroying their partners' properties or mutilating them. Filthy.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 am by Megadeecee
jesus christ Cynic if i could report you i would
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 am by Cynic
I don't bash women FFS. I'm just sick of the hypocrisy and double-standard.

There is a horrendous circumcision practice that women go through in some African countries. I genuinely feel appalled by that. I'm not a sexist bastard, I'm a cynical bastard.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 am by Megadeecee
I never said you did i was just gonna report you for 1. silencing people 2. Anger management. no need for the FFS bomb imo. All good Haha (I hope ...don't wanna get silenced)
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 am by Stoke
Why are feminists always the ugly ones.
I hate the feminists who think Womens cricket should have the same attendance, get paid the same etc.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 am by Cynic
I can silence people with a stare, I'm that awesome. But yes, I do need anger management (or just better experiences with women).

Stoke, it's those same women who decided they deserved the same tennis Grand Slam money for half the work.

Women in the workplace, whole different story. Same workload, same salary. No problemo.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 am by Pantherus
As usual, feminists are made to look extremely bad by those of the group who go way over the top and get all excessive and stuff.

At their core, feminists are just women who believe in equal rights, but then you get those who really are "man-haters" who make the rest look like nuts as well.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 am by Cynic
Pantherus wrote:
As usual, feminists are made to look extremely bad by those of the group who go way over the top and get all excessive and stuff.

At their core, feminists are just women who believe in equal rights, but then you get those who really are "man-haters" who make the rest look like nuts as well.

And it's those types that really scare me. But I'm just a wuss.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm by Damo
One thing I hate.
Women tennis players who think they should get paid the same.. Okay, maybe when you play the same amount of sets.

But yeah, feministsare shithouse.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 pm by smashedmirror704
if you want to hear some crazy feminism read some stuff by Sheila Jeffreys.

Although it is separated by some smart stuff.
Post on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 pm by Stoke
Damo wrote:
One thing I hate.
Women tennis players who think they should get paid the same.. Okay, maybe when you play the same amount of sets.

But yeah, feministsare shithouse.
touche
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 am by Fuzzy
smashedmirror704 wrote:
if you want to hear some crazy feminism read some stuff by Sheila Jeffreys.

Although it is separated by some smart stuff.
Have you ever had her for a class? I had a crazy feminist last year and it was brutal, even the feminist in my class didn't like her, but she spoke up Jeffrey's like we should go to Melbourne Uni and take her classes.
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 am by smashedmirror704
I've never taken one of her classes but I used to go to her sexual politics lectures. It was pretty intense, people would try and bait her but she was way too good for them.

The worst was when she told all the girls that if they weren't gay they couldn't be feminists.
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 am by Megadeecee
How could someone showing such insanity be to good for anyone a response of fall to the ground laughing should be enough to take the points.
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 am by smashedmirror704
she's sharp and fast. Even the people who liked her were scared of her, she could shred people.
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 am by Megadeecee
I'm not afraid i'd take her on i've been there before and hung on like a pit bull . I have an advantage against people like her 'Common sense'. The first bit of common sense i'd use would be ignoring the crappola and taking the Pantherus's sound Advice
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm by Pantherus
Megadeecee wrote:
I'm not afraid i'd take her on i've been there before and hung on like a pit bull . I have an advantage against people like her 'Common sense'. The first bit of common sense i'd use would be ignoring the crappola and taking the Pantherus's sound Advice

What advice?
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm by Megadeecee
the Don't argue with an idiot........
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm by Pantherus
Ah yes - sage advice that Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

Are Feminists....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic :: Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion