HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 am

Beckham wrote:
Been said but people who change sporting teams.. People who don't support their country in a sport. Just can't understand it.

People who stare.
Fat chicks who think they are sexy as.
Ugly blokes who somehow get the sexiest chicks.
Waking up early on a day off/weekend
Feeling like a specific food to eat going to the fridge and it isn't in there.

Could go on forever that will do for now.

Like Anasta??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 am

Stoke wrote:
You have to have played pokemon to get it.

Yes I see the Pokemon on the top, but its the bottom on the picture that gets me.

Oh well...whatever floats ur boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:04 am

Stoke wrote:
You know who really grinds my gears?

what did i do.. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 am

It's a code. { USERNAME }

If you take away the gaps then it will come up with the username of whoever is logged in and reads it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 am

Megadeecee wrote:
-League Commentators who don't call a spade a spade.
-People who think your using please and thank yous just for them.
-Bar staff who you get drinks off all night never being rude to them and then at closing time they are rude to you being fuckwits either telling you the Bars closed or to leave.
- People who test my anger management skills
- Big Fences
- Hoons that think they can play up because they can run away at great speed.
- Drivers that deliberately do shit like not moving on a green light until the last second so you get another Red Light (yes there is some evil people out there)

Like Gould last week after Coote threw that flick pass. Barely a word said bout it.. Had it been Benji "F'n" Marshall or Jarryd "how good was I last year" Hayne, its all we would of heard bout for the rest of the game..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 am

Those chicks on Facebook who do stupid poses. Touching the ends of their hair, forming conga lines with their friends, one hand on their hip/waist while the other is "playing" with their hair, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:39 am

Tank wrote:
Those chicks on Facebook who do stupid poses. Touching the ends of their hair, forming conga lines with their friends, one hand on their hip/waist while the other is "playing" with their hair, etc.

Girls on Facebook, period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 am

You're both nuts. Hot girls on facebook is one of the best things ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

I hate Facebook so I never notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Not the oompa loompa-looking ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 am

People with gifs in their ssigs which make my cpu lag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

Svoerman wrote:

Not to name names, maybe a kiwi who follows Arsenal and his name is Philly

wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Tank wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Not the oompa loompa-looking ones.
Yea i know, i said hot girls. Oompa loompas don't count as hot girls, though some are still funny to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Sorry Sad

I'll take it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Svoerman wrote:

How high does your CPU run usually?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Svoerman wrote:

Get a better computer...? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm

capped atm... ok? i'm uncapped on saturday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Collingwood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm

people who talk loudly on the phone, in the lounge, where you were trying to watch tv.
racists
rihanna, lady gaga
when you're computer freezes midway through your assignment, which you haven't saved for 30+ mins, because of complacency.
hoons (i almost got killed in a head-on collision a few weeks ago because some C*** driving a commodore was overtaking another over double-lines, missed me by 1 metre, he was easily 90kmh in a 60 zone, i was 60, so its a 150 kmh collision if the worst happens)
people who constantly pay you out because of your nationality/heritage.
cunts who think they're top shit because they have a good car, look like a fucking a muzza, and do F*** all for a living.
there's a lot more to go through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm

When you innocently like someone's Facebook post and then, 10 minutes later, you have 20 new e-mails in your inbox, mostly irrelevant bullshit that makes no sense to you. Usually started by someone commenting with a post completely off-topic like "OMG it's John, I haven't spoken to you in ages!" that could have been posted elsewhere... like in Chat Mad

And don't tell me about turning notification e-mails off, I've tried that and for some reason the stupid bugger turns itself on again after a few days Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Spastic drivers. Yeah I mean you (the man in the BMW X5 last night).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 am

When you buy 2 packets of chips with the footy cards inside and both packs are the same 1. I like Preston Campbell but definitely don't need 2 of him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 am

Enforcer wrote:
people who talk loudly on the phone, in the lounge, where you were trying to watch tv.
racists
rihanna, lady gaga
when you're computer freezes midway through your assignment, which you haven't saved for 30+ mins, because of complacency.
hoons (i almost got killed in a head-on collision a few weeks ago because some C*** driving a commodore was overtaking another over double-lines, missed me by 1 metre, he was easily 90kmh in a 60 zone, i was 60, so its a 150 kmh collision if the worst happens)
cunts who think they're top shit because they have a good car, look like a fucking a muzza, and do F*** all for a living.

agree with that one. throw in chris brown beyonce and pretty much anyone from such genres of music for me.

wow that near-crash story blows. some people just dont care do they. theyre the only ones that exist in their world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 am

Arsenal this morning, what the hell was that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:57 am

Enforcer wrote:
racists
rihanna, lady gaga

that one. stupid fukin mongs who make their cars louder and playing big beats shit's me off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum