HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 am

When you have been waiting over a month for your iPod Touch to be delivered. Then someone else in the family buys an item only 5 days ago and it arrives today. Dick Smith Electronics, F*** you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:34 am

Enforcer wrote:
people who talk loudly on the phone, in the lounge, where you were trying to watch tv.
racists
rihanna, lady gaga
when you're computer freezes midway through your assignment, which you haven't saved for 30+ mins, because of complacency.
hoons (i almost got killed in a head-on collision a few weeks ago because some C*** driving a commodore was overtaking another over double-lines, missed me by 1 metre, he was easily 90kmh in a 60 zone, i was 60, so its a 150 kmh collision if the worst happens)
people who constantly pay you out because of your nationality/heritage.
cunts who think they're top shit because they have a good car, look like a fucking a muzza, and do F*** all for a living.
there's a lot more to go through.

This, except I can take an Australian paying out me (i'm a kiwi) but when its an asian/serb/croat ect you just want to punch them in the head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 am

Bastards on Ebay who outbid you five seconds before the auction ends. And you know it's impossible to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:51 am

Cynic wrote:
Bastards on Ebay who outbid you five seconds before the auction ends. And you know it's impossible to do anything about it.

most of them have simply set their max bid so it auto outbids you as long as it hasn't gone over the max bid. I don't really do eBay anymore but I never could see the point in bidding at all before the last ten seconds, all it does is push the price up
for everyone including myself. Then again if u only wait til
the last ten seconds other peoples max bids might outbid ya and it's too late to
bid again so it's a two edged sword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 am

For me, having been the highest bidder until then, what you've said is basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:40 am

When HJs forget to put cheese on your "Whopper WITH CHEESE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 am

I don't understand why they haven't implemented a feature where it auto-extends the auction if a bid is made in the last minute or so.

Even a momentary delay in your internet connection and you lose the auction...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 am

Pantherus wrote:
I don't understand why they haven't implemented a feature where it auto-extends the auction if a bid is made in the last minute or so.

They don't make money from auctions, what do they care ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:20 am

Pantherus wrote:

TradeMe has something like that doesn't it?

Or did I hear people were wanting one.... not too sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 pm

The NRL.
The Melbourne Storm.
Brain Waldron.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
The NRL.
The Melbourne Storm.
Brain Waldron.

It's pretty funny. Goodbye Melbourne storm and rugby league from Melbourne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
It's pretty funny. Goodbye Melbourne storm and rugby league from Melbourne.

And welcome Rugby Union and the new Melbourne.

That's being run by Brain Waldron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Ewwwwww. Bye bye league and hello union....oh god....*vomits*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 pm

union shits on league anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 pm

TGBY wrote:
union shits on league anyway

qft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 pm

whats qft?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Quoted For Truth

like agreeing with the post above
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

It shits me when your watching a game of footy (or whatever sport) and it's an average game, but as soon as you leave the room to do or get something, something good will happen.

It happened with the A-League final a few years ago, I left the room for like 30 secs and missed the only goal of the match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Bandwagoners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

When your club cheats and lies and betrays the loyal supporters who throw $$$$ at the club every year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 pm

that AAMI ad with the guy singing insurance claims crap to the what about me tune
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:28 pm

CHORUS wrote:
that AAMI ad with the guy singing insurance claims crap to the what about me tune

I was twittering away before I crashed into the corner shop.... Facepalm

Anyway

- Port Adelaide.
- Teams that lose to Port Adelaide.
- People who say "I don't read books" as if it was some activity that was beneath them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:48 pm

There's a second version of that ad now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Referees that hate your club and gifts the opposing club 3 tries they don't deserve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 am

CHORUS wrote:

I love that ad. People are so ****ing retarded when driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum