HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 am

When you see relatives you havent seen in ages and they keep going on about how much you've grown. So annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 am

I think just about all of them have been said already for me Laughing

But the fat chicks that dress like sluts and hang out with genuine hot chicks are the most annoying of the lot I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 am

Crows-36 wrote:
When you see relatives you havent seen in ages and they keep going on about how much you've grown. So annoying.

so god damn true Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

If it's an Aunty or something just say they look a little bit bigger aswell.. Always shuts em' up.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 am

Beckham wrote:
If it's an Aunty or something just say they look a little bit bigger aswell.. Always shuts em' up.

hahahaha, they'll slap you though, then give you a lecture about respecting your elders for 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 am

Nah just bail before they can respond and leave the folks to deal with all the questions about why you are so rude haha. I only get on with a few of my rellies to be honest and they live in Brissy and GC so that sucks.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 am

Beckham wrote:
Nah just bail before they can respond and leave the folks to deal with all the questions about why you are so rude haha. I only get on with a few of my rellies to be honest and they live in Brissy and GC so that sucks.

I rarely talk to my aunty, uncle, grandparents at family events, my cousins are the only ones that i can communicate with that don't give me lectures about everything haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:17 am

Can't believe this hasn't been said yet..

The referees on FIFA 10!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am

Beckham wrote:
Been said but people who change sporting teams.. People who don't support their country in a sport. Just can't understand it.

People who stare.
Fat chicks who think they are sexy as.
Ugly blokes who somehow get the sexiest chicks.
Waking up early on a day off/weekend
Feeling like a specific food to eat going to the fridge and it isn't in there.

Could go on forever that will do for now.
Got that now. Got a mad craving for ravioli.

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
When Relatives are over and they steel the tv. fuckin my house, my tv

When relatives come over. Period.

They always come at the worst times, I always hide on the computer haha.
So true. It's always Sundays as well for me. My Sundays consist of sleeping and watching football but when relatives come over it all gets ruined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am

Brenton wrote:
Can't believe this hasn't been said yet..

The referees on FIFA 10!
Oh shit yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am

slow internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 am

Roger wrote:
One thing that always gets on my nerves:

People who eat on trains.

Seriously, why don't you eat your damn food outside?

Exactly what i was gonna write Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

My bloody computer CPU frequently topping 80 with no idea or skills to fix it ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

When you're watching telly and someone comes and sits on a nearby chair/couch or something and starts yakking on about this and that and everything else... JUST SHUT UP! I'm trying to watch TV here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 am

Fiji_Bati wrote:
What grinds my gears?

Boys with high pitched voices
Monday mornings
Emos, goths etc
Ugly chicks who hang out with hot chicks because they think they're hot
Getting a cold/flu on the first week of school holidays
Lag
Overpriced stuff

Baby, baby, baby, nooooo...

Yeah, that's what grinds my gears Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

On the fat chicks that hang round with hot chicks thinking they are all hot topic Razz. Saw this exact thing yesterday at the bus stop, was waiting for the bus and one pulled in and this really good looking one gets out (so all the guys in the line obviously have a bit of a look Wink) then behind her comes this monstrosity of a human being (sorry, the only way to decribe her lol) dressed in these disgraceful figure hugging short shorts that barely cover half her thights and some horrible loose shirt thing. Horrible. To top it all off she came over the guy next to me and asked if she could bum a couple of smokes off him Laughing.
So classy hahaha.

Thats me done for now Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 am

Damo wrote:
What grinds my gears?
When I don't put the car fully in reverse and it grinds.

ahhaha i always do that in the work utes i have an obsession with that noise for some reason.. ahhh man i treat those cars like shit.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 am

- Fat people who deny their obesity
- When your saving a specific food for later and someone eats it
- When someone gets in your personal space
- People with bad breath
- Tag alongs
- People who wear more than one watch
- Attention Seekers
- People who create a supercoach and beg to be put in our league, then they just dont update it

Will add more later
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 am

People who just go for the person/team i.e Formula 1 95% percent of fans who barrrack for ferarri but dont know the drivers FFS!

When you say hi to someone on facebook, moments later (insert name here) is offline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

Black Bird wrote:
- Fat people who deny their obesity
- When your saving a specific food for later and someone eats it
- When someone gets in your personal space
- People with bad breath
- Tag alongs
- People who wear more than one watch
- Attention Seekers
- People who create a supercoach and beg to be put in our league, then they just dont update it

Will add more later

Never seen it before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 am

Ablett29 wrote:
People who just go for the person/team i.e Formula 1 95% percent of fans who barrrack for ferarri but dont know the drivers FFS!

When you say hi to someone on facebook, moments later (insert name here) is offline

maybe you should take the hint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 am

Also fat people who thinks that they're gods gift for losing 5 of their 150kgs -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 am

- When you're ready for bed and remember the sheets were washed in the morning its late and you cbf putting them on.
- Local aussie rules players who think they are AFL standard when they are actually shit.
- When you put the straw in your drink from a takeaway joint and the fizz goes all over the top of it.
- People who just got their p's think they are awesome and start racing, doing burnouts and shit.

few more...

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am

Beckham wrote:
- When you're ready for bed and remember the sheets were washed in the morning its late and you cbf putting them on.
- Local aussie rules players who think they are AFL standard when they are actually shit.
- When you put the straw in your drink from a takeaway joint and the fizz goes all over the top of it.
- People who just got their p's think they are awesome and start racing, doing burnouts and shit.

few more...

The same idiots driving over speed bumps at the same speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am

Ablett29 wrote:

haha someone dosn't like you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum