HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 am

when you log into msn and someones account has a virus that sends you a messavge saying somehting like "I logged onto this site and bought these diet pills! they work GREAT!"

or "is this YOU in this photo?"

that stuff annoys me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 am

When you have your regular seat on the bus/train, then get on one morning and someone else is sitting there! You feel like they've stolen it, but of course you have no right to ask them to move!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 am

Haha yeah I hate that too. I like my regular seats.

Reminds me of this episode of Season One of the Chaser where one of the blokes goes around public transports trying to apply the "Shotgun" rules to public transport and insisting that people move out of the front seats because he called "shotgun" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:24 am

lol - I remember that one. I loved Chris' "Cracked Pepper" one too Smile

I hate it at work when you hit the afternoon and are just SO FUCKING BORED!!!
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 am

How can a Coles not stock sharpeners? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 am

When you set your alarm clock and it doesn't wake you up when it goes off. I've missed a few World Cup games because of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 am

Crows-36 wrote:
When you set your alarm clock and it doesn't wake you up when it goes off. I've missed a few World Cup games because of this.

I have a watch alarm and a mobile alarm.

I sleep through both of them ...

I need to wake up properly for my exam tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:00 am

I've come to the conclusion that mobile alarms are shit haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 am

I pretty much have to leave it on the other side of the room ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 am

Or when you set your alarm and leave the volume turned down...
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 am

You can turn the volume down? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 am

Clock Radio
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 am

... You can turn it down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:05 am

Cynic wrote:
pencil sharpener? I haven't used one of those since Grade 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 am

Cynic wrote:
... You can turn it down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_UfZnqBco

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Cynic wrote:

You don't take exams that use pencils?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 am

Cynic wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Cynic wrote:

You don't take exams that use pencils?
I actually thought about it and i didn't. My year 12 exams were all written and I don't have exams in Uni. No pencil sharpeners or erasers for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am

No exams? I hate you! What do you do at Uni?
Im sure to compensate though youve gota write numerous essays during semester time though lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

People coughing in exams.
Had some chick in Stats today who coughed for like 5 minutes straight at the start Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:00 pm

I hate it when someone coughs, then someone else coughs, and then suddenly you get the random urge to join them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

a_F_c wrote:
No exams? I hate you! What do you do at Uni?
Im sure to compensate though youve gota write numerous essays during semester time though lol.
Yep essays throughout the semester. Most of my classes only have 3 essays a semester, two small ones and one big one at the end of the year, but there is also almost always an oral examination and participation mark, where i have to go to class and start some arguments.

I would rather write essays then exams, but towards the end of the semester it can be a brutal hit, i had a 3,000 and a 4,000 word essay due in on the same day and then a week later another 4,000 to finish off this semester.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
I hate it when someone coughs, then someone else coughs, and then suddenly you get the random urge to join them.
My friend back in high school always hiccuped and her hiccups sounded something like 'hicooooooooooooo'. In our year 12 english exam we all joined in the 'ooooo' part every time she did it.

Great way for me to lose my concentration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 pm

lol crackup about the hiccups Fuzzy. On the contagious thing, if you're looking for something to do during rush hour on public transport, just fake a massive yawn and see how many people you get. Usually can start a chain reaction up to about four people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 am

Something that really grinds my gears is when at the end of the CD the song finishes and then their is like no sound for like 1min then they play this 30sec "bonus track" at the end of it. Also hate it when the song ends but the album just keeps going with no sound for a couple of mins.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Ablett29 wrote:
People who just go for the person/team i.e Formula 1 95% percent of fans who barrrack for ferarri but dont know the drivers FFS!

When you say hi to someone on facebook, moments later (insert name here) is offline

maybe you should take the hint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum