HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
iPod Touches! because I had one, it broke then they sent me a new one and after 6 weeks the replacement broke ffs. Just turned it off before going to bed, then it wouldn't turn on when I got up in the morning. Not even plugging into the charger would work.

Yahoo answers is a godsend. Some smart folks on there. If anyone ever has this problem, hold down the on/off and home button for 10-20 seconds. Grin

I'll remember that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:26 am

Bloody hell. I am expecting two things to be delivered any time soon, and usually things are delivered by at least 10:30, so it looks like neither of them are coming. Been a while waiting for one of these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 am

waiting for Godot? He never comes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum