HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

You know what really grinds my gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:04 pm

ohh. clever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennings
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm

is it me
EDIT: oh now i understand Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm

The sound of fingernails scratching against a blackboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm

When you're walking up stairs and someone keeps walking hell fast to be right behind you, so you walk a bit faster for some space and then they speed up, just wanna turn round kick them and say dude stop walking up my butt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Also fat people who thinks that they're gods gift for losing 5 of their 150kgs -

Ones that are serious about keeping it off are OK to me. We know Bob (winner of The Biggest Loser) personally, he and my dad are good mates, he dropped 88kg and hasnt let it all go to his head at all, still the same guy, keeping the weight off too. Ripper bloke. He weighs less than me these days lol, didn't think I'd ever see something like that happen tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Adro, Chris, who the F*** is bob?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
People who beat up on people weaker than them in gangs. Whether it it be younger or a disability. That's what grinds my gears.

I'd say anyone who beats up a person in gangs are scum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Stoke wrote:
Adro, Chris, who the F*** is bob?

BobHerdsman, he win a series of BL about a year ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

-League Commentators who don't call a spade a spade.
-People who think your using please and thank yous just for them.
-Bar staff who you get drinks off all night never being rude to them and then at closing time they are rude to you being fuckwits either telling you the Bars closed or to leave.
- People who test my anger management skills
- Big Fences
- Hoons that think they can play up because they can run away at great speed.
- Drivers that deliberately do shit like not moving on a green light until the last second so you get another Red Light (yes there is some evil people out there)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Damo wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
People who beat up on people weaker than them in gangs. Whether it it be younger or a disability. That's what grinds my gears.

You watched Hungry Beast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 am

Damo wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:

People who beat up anyone of any type are scum. We'll settle on that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 am

aston villa

ashley young

Anger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 am

Tottenham fucking Hotspur.
And that faggot Gomes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 am

Caroline Wilson and Sam Lane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crows-36
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 am

When people say they dont like Football (Soccer), but when the World Cup comes around they act like it's there favourite sport.

Also hate it when your watching a game and people ask you what the offside rule is.

Last edited by Crows-36 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 am

Cynic wrote:

Amen.

People that get on the train then walk 3-4 entire carriages just so they can sit in the end one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:10 am

CHORUS wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Amen.

People that get on the train then walk 3-4 entire carriages just so they can sit in the end one.

I only do that if, one, I can, and two, if my stop's coming up and I can save time walking to the carriage that's closer to the station lobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 am

I just know what carriage stops near the station exit and always get on that one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 am

Cynic wrote:
CHORUS wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Amen.

I only do that if, one, I can, and two, if my stop's coming up and I can save time walking to the carriage that's closer to the station lobby.

yeah if ya getting off its a diff story

i just hate times when im in the last part by myself with a bit of quiet to read me uni stuff and a whole bunch of noisy bogans get on 4 carriages away and walk all the way to sit there and spoil it lol
plus they have BO and no sense of decorum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 am

smashedmirror704 wrote:
I just know what carriage stops near the station exit and always get on that one

If I'm just going to Uni everyday, I do as well. But sometimes I have to go to the City and afterwards I'm rushing to catch the train that goes home so, meh. Gotta make do.

I saw a guy standing on a platform between two carriages having a smoke - while the train was moving. I wondered briefly what would happen if he fell through ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 am

What do you do at uni cynic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 am

That's a ****ed up avatar ...

I do Info Tech and Systems. Got a tutorial text next hour. Damnit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 am

I like it Smile
Oh nice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 am

Stokes avatar. Wtf?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

You have to have played pokemon to get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears!   

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds my gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum