HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Line Call, depends on his form and other player's forms.

Tigers resurgence for Top 4 or Top 5 begins in Round 18 with Benji, Lawrence and Utai back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Bad call, i still reckon top 5 are set

Sea Eagles will put the dragons to bed on monday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

jtm91 wrote:
Bad call, i still reckon top 5 are set

Sea Eagles will put the dragons to bed on monday

Hell yea! looking forward for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

Forgot to post a question mate?

James Graham to be far from impressive next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am

Line Call

Keith Galloway should be considered and selected for Game III

EDITED: Thought James Graham was that Cowboys ranga centre. James Graham will go good next season bar injuries.

Last edited by All_Star94 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 am

LOL at thinking James Graham was shit.

Bad call. The selectors would (should) go for some front rows that have Origin experience. Especially this one, final Origin game where it's do or die for both teams.

Penrith will get more wins than losses for the remainder of the year under new coach Steve Georgallis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah James Graham will be great next year, him and Tolman will be a bloody good front row for the Bulldogs. Will be a good pick up for the people that will play Dream Team next year too.

Good call, will be fairly 50% but the Panthers will most likely squeeze out more wins than loses for the rest of the season. They have looked a different side since Luke Lewis has came back from injury. Luke Walsh is getting into some good form too. Panthers considering their injuries have gone alright so far and are still in contention for the eight.

The Storm will finish in the top two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 am

Good Call, I think Manly and Melbourne will finish in the top 2, I think the Dragons will finish 3rd.

Titans for the spoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 am

Good call. Gold Coast have been nothing but woeful this year. Scott Prince hasn't fired at all, Presto doesn't have that spring in his step no more, their main stike weapons just hasn't peformed.. list continues. The one thing Gold Coast fans can be excited about apart from 2012 recruits if their current hooker Matt Srama.

Akuila Uate is the current best winger in the NRL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Bad call. Jason Nightingale is.

If Jamie Soward is ruled out of the Origin decider, Ricky Stuart will move Jarryd Hayne to 5/8 in one of the most controversial coaching selections in Origin history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Bad call. Though Sticky himself labelled Jarryd more as a 5/8 than a fullback at the start of the series, I really do not think he's select him at 5/8 as he does not have much experience at that position, esp in the final match of the Origin decider. Way too risky. For me, Gids should move to the halves alongside Pearce if Soward is ruled out.

Nathan Gardner > Kurt Gidley at fullback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragons10
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am

Tariq Sims to win rookie of the year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragons10
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 am

panthersftw wrote:
Bad call. Though Sticky himself labelled Jarryd more as a 5/8 than a fullback at the start of the series, I really do not think he's select him at 5/8 as he does not have much experience at that position, esp in the final match of the Origin decider. Way too risky. For me, Gids should move to the halves alongside Pearce if Soward is ruled out.

Then why would sticky select Hayne at centre then?

Bad call Gardner wouldnt handle origin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 am

dragons10 wrote:
panthersftw wrote:

Then why would sticky select Hayne at centre then?

Bad call Gardner wouldnt handle origin.

Well he's a better centre than he is a 5/8. He can handle playing wide easily, not sure how he'd peform if selected in the halves. That's just my thought.

Bad call. My prediction goes to Manly half Daly Cherry-Evans. Tariq will obviously be up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Grail
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Titans to make the top 8 next year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Good call, their new recruits will certainly play a big part. Nate Myles will head up there to partner fellow Origin team mate Ash Harrison along with NSW player Greg Bird to form argubly the best pack. Idris is also another addition, so to is Champion and you could also say Kevin Gordon is another. A whole new Gold Coast outfit for season 2012, I hope.

Dragons will struggle next year without Wayne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keno
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Good call, their new recruits will certainly play a big part. Nate Myles will head up there to partner fellow Origin team mate Ash Harrison along with NSW player Greg Bird to form argubly the best pack. Idris is also another addition, so to is Champion and you could also say Kevin Gordon is another. A whole new Gold Coast outfit for season 2012, I hope.

Dragons will struggle next year without Wayne.
I'd like to say bad call, but at this rate even with him I have to say line call. I don't think we will lose too much in a way of tactics and whatever else, simplified game go back to basics and get back to having a iron clad defensive wall. Pricey will put his own little spin on it all, but Wayne's wise words will definitely be missed, you can't replace his experience and quality of his work.
I'm just crossing everything hoping they don't return to the Dragons of '08 previous playing stupid inconsistant footy.

Cooper Cronk's injury will be a massive blow for the Storm, enough for the Dragons to cause an upset (trying to stay optimistic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Bad call. Melbourne's most inspirational player in Cam Smith is still there along with Billy th kid and I'm sure they will all be extra motivated to break their club record for most wins in a row. At this stage, I unfortunately don't see Dragons beating Melbourne. Playing away in Melbourne also won't help there cause at all..

Tom Burgess will sign with Souths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Good call, Souffs seem to enjoy recruiting all of the Burgess family.

Dragons will only last until Week 2 of the semis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 am

Good call, they won't get far at this rate.

Tariq Sims will debut for NSW Game 1 next year provided he doesn't suffer from second year syndrome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Good call, he should play one or more games next series.

Melbourne will hammer Newcastle on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 am

Bad call. Melbourne players' attitudes might still be down after a thrashing from Roosters, and it may affect their performance. On the other hand, Newcastle are flying. But imo, Storm will win (thanks to the brilliant 3), but will be a fairly close contest.

Benji and Robbie will steer Wests for a win against St. George.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am

Good Call, +Moltzen and Lui (at times). The Tigers are on a 8 game winning streak and will be confident in winning this match. The last time the Tigs had a winning streak like that was in 05 when they won the premiership.

The Warriors will be the dark horse of the final series and be in the Preliminary finals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Good call. The whole side is in fantastic form, the halves in particular, and I don't see the Warriors slowing down anytime soon.

Chris Sandow will be a heavy contender for buy of the year next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Good call, Parramatta needs a player like him to steer them around.

If the Warriors beat the Tigers tonight, they will beat Melbourne and make the GF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)   

Back to top Go down

GOOD CALL BAD CALL (RUGBY LEAGUE STYLE)
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum