HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

fucking ridiculous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: fucking ridiculous   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 am

Where to start?

My fiance's sister lives out near springfield lakes in qld and she had something wrong and went to the doctors in which it was so bad they had to call an ambulance. Well they took her to 3 hospitals via ambulance all turning her down because they were full.

Those who know qld and see the distance travelled as she was turned down by logan hospital, gold coast and ipswich before being accepted in to the marta it which she was the last one admitted before turning more ambos down.

This shows the problems we have with our health system and in all is quite scary...

Anyone been fucked around or waited to be seen for a ridiculous amount of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotty
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Where to start?

My fiance's sister lives out near springfield lakes in qld and she had something wrong and went to the doctors in which it was so bad they had to call an ambulance. Well they took her to 3 hospitals via ambulance all turning her down because they were full.

Those who know qld and see the distance travelled as she was turned down by logan hospital, gold coast and ipswich before being accepted in to the marta it which she was the last one admitted before turning more ambos down.

This shows the problems we have with our health system and in all is quite scary...

My mate got seriously fucked around, but by the cops not the health system. He was at home with his sister when her ex who she had just broken up with turned up demanding to see her, when she wouldn't come out of the house the guy got a machete out of his car and started slashing tyre's, destroying the framing around the front door and even threatening to kill my mates dogs. Anyway so my mate called the cops and half an hour later they still hadn't turned up so my mate called them and said he had a gun (which he does) and that he was going to kill him (which he wasn't). Needless to say they turned up in about 2 minutes after that so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 am

That is so stupid mate, a lot of the time cops dont do anything

I remember one night me and db called a taxi and wait a good three hours for it, db rang the taxi company up and called the lady a fucking taxi slut haha then when we got picked up, this guy gave the driver a hard time about us waiting for 3 houtd and stopped and told him to get out and wouldnt...so the he dropped us at maccas. And on the way up the hill leaving the guy was hanging out of the car whilst the taxi driver driving...i think he was trying to get him out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 am

Lol.. Damn taxi drivers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
That is so stupid mate, a lot of the time cops dont do anything

I remember one night me and db called a taxi and wait a good three hours for it, db rang the taxi company up and called the lady a fucking taxi slut haha then when we got picked up, this guy gave the driver a hard time about us waiting for 3 houtd and stopped and told him to get out and wouldnt...so the he dropped us at maccas. And on the way up the hill leaving the guy was hanging out of the car whilst the taxi driver driving...i think he was trying to get him out
That's a ridiculous statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

My dad was having a heart attack a while ago(wasn't huge, but still fucking scary) so doing the right thing my mother instantly calls the ambos, only to be told there are no ambulences free. We couldn't drive him there as the car wasn't registered so we had to hop in a taxi. Piss poor if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 am

Logan hospital is bloody shocking. You have to wait for bloody ages almost every time, and the service is bullshit. Pretty much everyone there (The ones at the desk etc) are nearly always massive twats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 am

Everyone will probably have some terrible story about waiting for medical attention. I once waited from 12:30pm to 5:00pm in the emergency waiting room before deciding enough was enough and leaving, but i was able to go to the doctors office the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
My dad was having a heart attack a while ago(wasn't huge, but still fucking scary) so doing the right thing my mother instantly calls the ambos, only to be told there are no ambulences free. We couldn't drive him there as the car wasn't registered so we had to hop in a taxi. Piss poor if you ask me.

Why does that matter? Your dad had a freaking heart attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 pm

socceroos06 wrote:

That's like saying if the oldest child in a family is 16 and their Mum or Dad is in a critical condition that they should call the ambulance instead of driving. If one of my parents was in a critical condition, not only would I drive, I'd absolutely speed as well!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 am

Logan -> GC -> Ippy -> Mater.

Holy F***. Thats horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Scotty
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 am

socceroos06 wrote:

Yeah mate like the others have said, I'd definitely take the car, if you had of been pulled over and the police saw your dad was having a heart attack they wouldn't have fined you, and even if they did you'd be able to get out of pretty easily.

All I'll say is F*** waiting for a taxi, they take even longer sometimes.

Last edited by Scotty on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 am

a_F_c wrote:

Dude I recon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 am

I'll be honest, my mum was on the drink...something I rather not have said but I have no other responses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotty
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

socceroos06 wrote:
I'll be honest, my mum was on the drink...something I rather not have said but I have no other responses.

lol fair enough mate, don't be embarrassed, not like she could have anticipated your dad having a heart attack and accordingly stayed sober so as to be able to drive him to hospital because the emergency system was going to be to slow to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indeedilidoodily
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:37 am

Hank Moody wrote:
a_F_c wrote:

Dude I recon

That really is insane...! (I'm in Brisso, so can identify with that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:22 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Where to start?

i saw something in ad which sounded like this. is it getting aired to television ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 am

i dont think so, ill find out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm

It's bloody ages... Especially starting in Springfield Lakes. Takes me 30 minutes to drive from my house to Springfield Lakes and I am a 25-35 minute drive from Logan hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fucking ridiculous   

Back to top Go down

fucking ridiculous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum