HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The random thought thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm

My car is still being fixed. It's been almost two weeks now, it's killing me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3774
Age : 26
Location : Qld

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so bored!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 25
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
My car is still being fixed. It's been almost two weeks now, it's killing me!!

better ring up and checked that they haven't lost it Razz 2 weeks is too long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 pm

jtm91 wrote:
better ring up and checked that they haven't lost it Razz 2 weeks is too long

Mum already has. The guy said it shouldn't be too much longer but it's killing me. Having my mum drive me to work is pretty embarrassing haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
better ring up and checked that they haven't lost it Razz 2 weeks is too long

Mum already has. The guy said it shouldn't be too much longer but it's killing me. Having my mum drive me to work is pretty embarrassing haha.

I'd rather that than public transport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Max1990 wrote:
I'd rather that than public transport.

Me too. Hopefully I can get the car in the next couple of days. I'll know more tomorrow.

Definitely getting myself a new car (not brand new though) when TAFE finishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm

If you have connections, then it's very easy to get a reasonable car for a very, very good price. That's what i did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Max1990 wrote:
If you have connections, then it's very easy to get a reasonable car for a very, very good price. That's what i did.

Yeah luckily I do. Should be right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend
avatar

Posts : 11569
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 am

Does anyone have any idea how fires affect the native vegetation of South Eastern Australia?

I have to write an essay, and all Google's giving me is "Not really", which is hard to stretch over 1.5K words....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 26
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Does anyone have any idea how fires affect the native vegetation of South Eastern Australia?

I have to write an essay, and all Google's giving me is "Not really", which is hard to stretch over 1.5K words....

hahaha that would suck! just say not really 750 times Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:39 am

J'portais un velours troué, des bottes rouges en plastique,
une cagoule en laine, un chandail ou des

does portais have anything to do with behaviour?
the red somethings in plastic
and someething in something something or someething lol i stink at this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2664
Age : 26
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 am

CHORUS wrote:
J'portais un velours troué, des bottes rouges en plastique,
une cagoule en laine, un chandail ou des

does portais have anything to do with behaviour?
the red somethings in plastic
and someething in something something or someething lol i stink at this

I was wearing ragged velour, some red plastic boots, a woolen balaclava/hood, a sweater or some 'play-baskets'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3536
Age : 31
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 am

Enforcer wrote:
CHORUS wrote:
J'portais un velours troué, des bottes rouges en plastique,
une cagoule en laine, un chandail ou des

does portais have anything to do with behaviour?
the red somethings in plastic
and someething in something something or someething lol i stink at this

I was wearing ragged velour, some red plastic boots, a woolen balaclava/hood, a sweater or some 'play-baskets'.

Yeah that was my next guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 am

Wooo effectively school is now a bludge, School Certificate coming up and we have been told the majority of school from now till the end of the this term (which is 5 weeks) is all revision, then I got Japan, then 1 week of holidays, then all the big tests, then 12 week summer holiday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1807
Age : 24
Location : Sydney mate.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:40 am

school Certificate is so overrated is isn't funny. The trial was harder, I didn't even study and got Band 5/6s.. cept for Maths haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 26
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 pm

that was a rather big pizza.... now all gone, so full!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

I can eat a family size pizza no probs. I'm a fecking fatarse.

Oh, and the extended AAMI song commercial isn't bad. The female receptionist still pisses me off, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I could really eat a big pizza right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 25
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Cynic wrote:
I can eat a family size pizza no probs. I'm a fecking fatarse.

Oh, and the extended AAMI song commercial isn't bad. The female receptionist still pisses me off, though.

shes terrible at singing. but i'd do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

It's that time of the week. ENTOURAGE!! Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

With the sizes of pizzas these days I could probably rock up to Pizza Hut and eat a full family pizza all by myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 26
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 pm

http://www.crust.com.au/ProductListing.aspx?pid=2

i had the meat deluxe from crust... soooooo goooooooodddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4251
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Crust pizza? wtf is that shit

Pizza Hut ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 26
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Crust pizza? wtf is that shit

Pizza Hut ftw

its freaking amazing! so much better than pizza hut and dominoes etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4251
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

please and at $16, i'll stick to the 6.95 pizza hut pizza!

Although the place that use to be down the road was quality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The random thought thread    

Back to top Go down
 
The random thought thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum