HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NRLMG 2012 Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 am

Not much trading getting done, need some activity in here lol.

Also, whats the deal with Inglis? He didnt "sign" with the broncos, so would he be a rabbitoh now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 am

KromyD wrote:
Not much trading getting done, need some activity in here lol.

Also, whats the deal with Inglis? He didnt "sign" with the broncos, so would he be a rabbitoh now?

Inglis was traded out by Broncos manager KK33, So I'd think it would be irreversable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 am

outrageous! i want inglis Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5742
Age : 27
Location : QLD

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:33 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
KromyD wrote:
Not much trading getting done, need some activity in here lol.

Also, whats the deal with Inglis? He didnt "sign" with the broncos, so would he be a rabbitoh now?

Inglis was traded out by Broncos manager KK33, So I'd think it would be irreversable.

Dosn't matter he wasn't his to give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7133
Location : Hastings, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 am

Well the situation is at the start of the game Inglis was assumed to be a bronco.

No one objected to the fact that he was a bronco at the time.

So I guess we can look at this a few different ways.

1, The deals have been done and everyone was happy with what was going on and we just carry on with the game. This is also a case of players leaving a club after signing a contract ie tonga, the rules did state whoever a player was with at the start of the game.

2, All deals involving Inglis and other players involved in trades with inglis and subsequent trades involving those players are scrapped this involves 22 player trades being scrapped from what i can see by having a quick look through there may be more and I imagine a few unhappy managers.

Personally I say we go with option 1 but if there are to many people unhappy about that then we can look at option 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 am

i am the souths manager and i say i dont give a F*** if i get him now or not... but someone has to give me a good deal for an outside back haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:29 am

Rethinking where i stand on this.

Best bet is. DB offers a good to solid "token" replacement to the manager who has Inglis. and it will be an automatic transfer. It sucks to that manager, But It will give DB what "should" rightfully be his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 am

If anything he should be with the Storm, not souths. He was still contracted to Melbourne when the game started..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 am

Brenton wrote:
If anything he should be with the Storm, not souths. He was still contracted to Melbourne when the game started..

Inglis was NEVER any chance to play 2011 with the Storm, No possible way of that happening, forget the contract length. As of end of Rnd 26, He was a free agent if not already handshaked deal with Brisbane. Brisbane deal collapsed, Now he is a free agent until signed, assumably with Souths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 am

I dont think we could come up with the "best" option here. Im really liking my team but maybe restarting the game and starting it during pre season? That way we will know what exact players are with teams and it still gives us weeks before kick off to trade and what not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 am

KromyD wrote:
I dont think we could come up with the "best" option here. Im really liking my team but maybe restarting the game and starting it during pre season? That way we will know what exact players are with teams and it still gives us weeks before kick off to trade and what not.

As much as my team sucks, Do we really need to restart the game over just one player?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 am

DO NOT RESTART THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
KromyD wrote:
I dont think we could come up with the "best" option here. Im really liking my team but maybe restarting the game and starting it during pre season? That way we will know what exact players are with teams and it still gives us weeks before kick off to trade and what not.

As much as my team sucks, Do we really need to restart the game over just one player?.

Im not saying that but putting the idea out there. Its only because I dont see an ideal situation where everyone will be happy ykno?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 am

DB wrote:
DO NOT RESTART THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad, was just suggesting. Has the game restarted? Just cant remember lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am

KromyD wrote:
DB wrote:
DO NOT RESTART THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad, was just suggesting. Has the game restarted? Just cant remember lol.

haha i just dont wanna go through all of that again. i dont mind not having inglis. it hurts a bit in my backline but it isnt the end of the world. i still have a very strong team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4177
Age : 27
Location : Wollongong/Bathurst

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 pm

well i have Inglis, and don't think it's fair if i lose him for free or not market value, because that's what i gave for him in the first place.

but whatever KK decides i'll go with, even thought both DB and I are happy with it atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5742
Age : 27
Location : QLD

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 am

KromyD wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
KromyD wrote:
I dont think we could come up with the "best" option here. Im really liking my team but maybe restarting the game and starting it during pre season? That way we will know what exact players are with teams and it still gives us weeks before kick off to trade and what not.

As much as my team sucks, Do we really need to restart the game over just one player?.

Im not saying that but putting the idea out there. Its only because I dont see an ideal situation where everyone will be happy ykno?

I'm for a restart, there are already managers that arn't active anyway. Should start it earlier to the date like Kromy said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 am

Restart! Restart! Restart!

Na not phased really either way. Stoke has offered me the Gold Coast Titans on a full time basis so I definitely wouldn't mind starting from scratch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:13 am

Draft. It will drag the process on for a while and it will kill time towards an earlier date. For the draft to seem "even game", KK must pick only League preferenced posters.

I think we should just kill of the assitant coaches idea as well, Head Coaches if they show that they are weak will hire a knowledgeable league (who is generally the head coach is an assistant's position) or just not trade because of the wrong reasons.

I want a fast flowing game with plenty of traffic, and a full-on challenge with 15 other strong knowledged league fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 am

DRAFT! DRAFT! DRAFT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:10 am

People will get more active closer to season, I dont mind a draft, will we have the same teams then? Or will teams be re-drawn too? I really am not phased as guys its just a game haha....looking forward to competition commencement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 am

Ohhhh definitely agree on the draft idea, im all for that. I guess we really have to see where KK's head is atm and then we will get an idea of whats going down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4177
Age : 27
Location : Wollongong/Bathurst

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 am

we just re-started Rolling Eyes

but ill go with watever, coz like DD said, i want 16 active managers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 am

ffs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

Why restart? It was inevitable that there would be quiet times. It's off season and we can't expect trades going on EVERY day. Are we really going to restart just because of GI?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Rules   

Back to top Go down
 
NRLMG 2012 Rules
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum