HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm

All press releases in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 am

Knights Name 30 Man Squad

Newcastle Knights coach Thehattrickrabbit has announced his preliminary 30 man squad for 2011.

"A sure team that will work together during off-season and in 2011 and beyond"

"obviously personnel changes will occur before and during next season, But I plan to retain a core of players and everything else with leadership and expectations will still be there"

Once emerging Origin contigent, Forward Chris Houston was named in the 30 man squad, subject to his court clearance next april. Knights Toyota Cup POTY winner Ethan Cook remains on standby

Jarrod Mullen
Beau Henry
Kurt Gidley
Akuila Uate
Ben Cross
Issac De Gois
Cory Paterson
Zeb Taia
Antonio Kaufusi
James McManus
Joel Edwards
Wes Naiqama
Kevin Naiqama
Siuatonga Likiliki
Junior Sau
Adam MacDougall
Evarn Tuimavave
Cameron Ciraldo
Mark Taufua
Shannon McDonnell
George Ndaira
Keith Lulia
Daniel Tolar
Neville Costigan
Kyle O'Donnell
**Chris Houston**
Steve Southern
Constantine Mika
Ben Rogers
Marvin Karawana

**Subject to Court Clearance**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:20 am

Knights chase Slater, Gasnier
Knights coach Thtr (Thehattrickrabbit) says that the club is keen to wrap up what could be the fullback and one centre position(s) for the four nations.

Slater expresses big interest in a move to to the Knights where Captain Kurt Gidley has expressed his interest in staying in the halves from next year onwards, It is also rumoured that Five-Eighth Jarrod Mullen could be involved in a trade deal for Slater.

The club has also looked into the prospect of obtaining Mark Gasnier; Though the Knights are at very long odds to secure the champion centre unless they were ready to trade Gidley out in a deal exchange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 am

Newcastle Knights "agree to terms" with Sydney Roosters
The Newcastle Knights have signed promising Centre Shaun Kenny-Dowall along with his team mates Sam Perrett and Frank Paul Nuuasala through a trade agreement done with DUB, Manager of the Sydney Roosters.

The Knights will lose five players through this trade namely Cory Paterson & Akuila Uate. with Beau Henry, Siuatonga Likiliki & NYC Talent Ethan Cook

October 11th is the date where transfers are officially confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
The Newcastle Knights have signed promising Centre Shaun Kenny-Dowall along with his team mates Sam Perrett and Frank Paul Nuuasala through a trade agreement done with DUB, Manager of the Sydney Roosters.

The Knights will lose five players through this trade namely Cory Paterson & Akuila Uate. with Beau Henry, Siuatonga Likiliki & NYC Talent Ethan Cook

The Hattrick rabbit and DUB are now on an official warning and could lose there spots in nrlmg 2011 after breaking the rules.

There is no trading to be done until 11 october 2010 as clearly stated in the rules of the game. therefore the trade listed above will not happen. Any further evidence of attempted trading before monday will result in the manager losing his spot in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 am

I didnt know we weren't allowed to negotiate...

We both knew we weren't allowed to trade, hence why we didn't make the deal official.

Will do no more "negotiating" before next week now.

Sorry, didn't really understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:57 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

The Hattrick rabbit and DUB are now on an official warning and could lose there spots in nrlmg 2011 after breaking the rules.

There is no trading to be done until 11 october 2010 as clearly stated in the rules of the game. therefore the trade listed above will not happen. Any further evidence of attempted trading before monday will result in the manager losing his spot in the game.

Apologies, I just didn't see anything in the rule book saying we couldn't negotiate. We have agreed on a deal that WOULD occur on monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 am

I see no problem with negotiating before the set date, me and DD are bound to do a bit of negotiating in the next few days but the trades will occur on the monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 am

The idea was that everyone can start negotiating on the same day which is the 11th october which is another reason why i should have stuck to my guns and not announced teams until then. but i was persueded by a few people to name teams early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
The idea was that everyone can start negotiating on the same day which is the 11th october which is another reason why i should have stuck to my guns and not announced teams until then. but i was persueded by a few people to name teams early.

Well you never stated we couldn't negotiate. So I'd like those warning revoked, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 am

Would have been wise to state no negotiations are to take place if your going to make a rule on it. Absolutely no reason these players should receive a warning for a rule that was never in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Negotiating and trading are the same thing so if you want to negotiate thats fine i will find someone else for your team or I am thinking about redrawing teams on sunday which will scupper any negotiations that have gone on.

Its just a shame that some people have to try and cause problems whne none were needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 am

i dont mind if you re-draw haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:37 am

Let's not think the Ablett way - starting over when one or two people out of 16 eff up.

Edited for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 am

Cynic wrote:
Let's not think the Ablett way - starting over when one or two people out of 16 eff up.

Edited for accuracy.

i dont think we were really in the wrong, just a miscommunication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
Negotiating and trading are the same thing so if you want to negotiate thats fine i will find someone else for your team or I am thinking about redrawing teams on sunday which will scupper any negotiations that have gone on.

Its just a shame that some people have to try and cause problems whne none were needed.

No way in the world is it the same, Why don't you just wiki it, Will it say it's the same?. Negotiating is an exchange of values between two parties. Trading, Is a completed trade in which negotiating has finished where two parties have agreed their values or a transaction.

When the June 30 Deadline was in play, Did the NRL ever stop anyone from Negotiating?.

Just face it KK, This time you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 am

Negotiating and trading are the same things? Yeah sort of like how sheep and zebras are the same animal Rolling Eyes

They are totally different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:32 am

To be fair, AFL trade week is 'negotiating' for the better part of 6 1/2 days without anything official happening ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:39 am

kiwikid33 wrote:

Negotiating and Trading are not the same thing, that much is clear. No trades have takin place and no where was a rule put down that managers were not allowed to discuss possible transfers with other managers, to take place after your deadline. If you insisted on making a rule like that, it would have been wise to do it at the start.

Dont ruin the game by havin to re-draw teams merely because you stuffed up. Man up and save further embarrassment by letting the game continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 am

I don't have a problem with KK sticking to his guns about the rules, but you can't just hand out warnings or even sack coaches for breaking a rule which no-one even knew about. There is nothing wrong with negotiating, as Cynic mentioned AFL teams negiotiate with eachother before the start of trade week and I'm sure it isn't the only sporting league in the world which allows that. Re-drawing the teams would be just stupid since several coaches have already started making plans for their new teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

Right im sick of all the crap already so here it is.
As some people want to read the rules differently to everyone else then I am bringing forward the trading deadline because i really cant be bothered re drawing the teams to make it fair.

So any real life trades after midnight tonight wont count so negotiating/trading can now begin for those who were playing by the rules sorry for bringing the deadline forward but im sick an dtired of copping shit for trying to run a fair game. So i figure it is better to just let everyone trade now rather than the few who will continue to do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
As some people want to read the rules differently to everyone else then I am bringing forward the trading deadline because i really cant be bothered re drawing the teams to make it fair.

So any real life trades after midnight tonight wont count so negotiating/trading can now begin for those who were playing by the rules sorry for bringing the deadline forward but im sick an dtired of copping shit for trying to run a fair game. So i figure it is better to just let everyone trade now rather than the few who will continue to do it anyway.

So just to confirm, when can we start negotiating and doing trades?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 am

I just want to know, what was the 11 October deadline? Is it to do with NRL clubs or just our NRLMG game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

Roger wrote:
I just want to know, what was the 11 October deadline? Is it to do with NRL clubs or just our NRLMG game?

It was both. But the 11th October has now been chnged to the 6th october.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwikid33
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
kiwikid33 wrote:

So just to confirm, when can we start negotiating and doing trades?

Well as you have been doing it for a couple of days anyway now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   

Back to top Go down

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum