HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 am

Eagles set to play forgotten Williams and Galuvao

Correct if I am wrong, but did the Eagles forget they had Tony Williams and Joe Galuvao? I think so and if confirmed will line-up for the Eagles for their clash with the Bulldogs on Saturday.

More to come on this story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

Not Confirmed, Galuvao is with the Sharks and Williams got traded...F***...what did the douche do to the team before me...he traded Tony Williams for Isaac Gordon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 am

Knights set cleanout date

The Newcastle Knights are set to begin talks with rival clubs as soon as today however Coach Thtr will not be making any rash decisions until next week.

Round 13 earmarks half way through the season and during that week will be a big turnover of players incoming and outgoing at the Knights.

The Club is set to inform interested CEO's that Prop Forward Sam McKendry and Matt Ballin are the only players exempt from Cleanout talks

Though the club is also keen on keeping out-of-form fullback Brett Stewart as a future key to the Knights Kingdom.

Big Name Matt Prior headlines the majority of the playing roster free to look elsewhere as the club is looking at capturing success for 2012 and onwards, Also on the transfer block is NSW Origin Half Mitchell Pearce and his club half partner Sam Williams and Centre's Shaun Kenny-Dowall & Steve Matai amongst others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 am

Put your hands up for De Gois

While the Sharks are Circling De Gois, Knights coach Thtr looks like a genius.

A certain trade that occured a few months ago was seen as pear-shaped with Hooker Paul Aiton being transfered to the Rabbitohs for one rookie Nathan Peats.

While Paul improved at the Sharks after the controversial transfer, an ill-fated Injury to the Ankle Ligaments to the PNG International has seen his 2011 season be one to forget; To add insult to injury the Sharks have seen former team-mate Issac De Gois as their hooker for next season with John Morris at the club; Aiton's days are numbered at the struggling entity.

While things began to look grim for Ruggerhead and the Rabbitohs; A No-Ill feeling on the other side of the Harbour Bridge can be felt with Knights Coach Thtr.

A player known to the world as Geordi Peats's son, Nathan has been a ice on fire remedy as the Nrl Rabbitohs struggle with injury for the second consecutive year.

Peats has all but impressed and played himself ahead of good mate and in this case rival Jason Clark; Peats's impressive defence and go forward running the ball has also questioned Issac Luke's starting role at Souths with Nathan showing more sharper adlib dummy half skills then the NZ International whose individual presence is that of a world-beater.

The Redfern Junior found his way over to Newcastle following Paul Aiton's exit from the club and while his scores have been somewhat dire, He is playing more and more minutes every week and has a very promising future at the Rabbitohs.

While Peats will be seen as the back up Dummy Half to Manly maestro Matt Ballin his versatility will be a great benefit to Thtr also being able to play at Centre or Backrow, arguably has significant skills to play in the halves also.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 am

Warriors Lose Another

Recent Origin recruit Will Hopoate is set to miss up 6 weeks after suffering a hamstring problem in the Origin game win. He was recently recruited from the Panthers and the young man will be missed. Hopefully he will be back before the finals charge for the Warriors.

The Warriors have lost another player with Antonio Winterstein confirmed he will miss the rest of the season. Winterstein was recently recruited from the Raiders and was enjoying a great spell in the centres after starting the year off injured. This news compounds a semi-injury crisis where the likes of Kevin Gordon and Sam Burgess are also gone for the season.

However, there is some good news with Chris Lawrence on his way back before the finals and also Sam Rapira and Ben Hunt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:44 am

I Fear Fensom: Thtr

Not much bothers the Knights coach, usually.

Midway through his sides match versus the Roosters and alot of pressure has been put on his captain to reduce a deficit after Dreamteam prodigy Shaun Fensom scored 71 after final confirmation last night...Should Ballin score 41 (his average) that would see Newcastle down by 60.

Though thtr remains hopeful of achieving a win.

'I came into this match with every confidence of a win'

'I believe my side is alot more balanced across the park and my depth easily exceeds theirs, I had 23 names available to me this week'

Matt Prior and Buhrer in the centre will give him massive ups with two centres playing wing also.

Raiders rookie Sam Williams scored 49 overnight to help thtr's cause

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 am

Up the Fensom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
I Fear Fensom: Thtr

Not much bothers the Knights coach, usually.

Midway through his sides match versus the Roosters and alot of pressure has been put on his captain to reduce a deficit after Dreamteam prodigy Shaun Fensom scored 71 after final confirmation last night...Should Ballin score 41 (his average) that would see Newcastle down by 60.
How come you can't add up scores for one/two matches on a weekly basis?

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 am

He's too busy at Uni Laughing

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Cowboys ready to push claims for finals spot

4 wins on the trot has pushed the Cowboys into 7th position, 4 points out of the top 3. The Cowboys season has been hugely affected by injury and suspension. Star players Dugan, Tonga, Tronc & Stagg have been in and out of the team all year while 2 of the Cowboys best up and comers Trent Hodkinson & Tariq Sims will soon be coming back from suspension.

A plan from Cowboys coach KromyD has seen him make a play at some of the other NRL's teams key players. Depth is solid at the cowboys but coach KromyD says "We are on the look out for some new players, a new feel at the club". All players will be on the market and are available for negotiation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Because, I do not have access to the Internet at home!. I am up at my mum's place atm. and I do not have a smartphone, a normal phone which is somewhat limited on the internet. The Dreamteam website always shits itself when i go to look at the scores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Knights go to new men to revive season

Following the mammoth trade between the Sea-Eagles and the Newcastle Knights, Knights coach Thtr hopes his new men will perform towards the business end of the season with the Final 8 still in reach.

Knights farewelled Captain/Vice Captain(s) Matt Prior and Matt Ballin as well as forwards Joe Picker, Joel Edwards, Jamie Buhrer and Centre Shaun Kenny-Dowall.

"It's difficult cause you get attached to players because your used to them being there and doing a job for the club, but we had to make changes cause what I field each week is falling short of the target quota being the Top 8"

Ex-Manly super scorer Anthony Watmough joins the Knights and being given the captaincy should he be available to play on a weekly basis.

"He's a great scorer, 43 on average is the highest captaincy I've had since losing Tolman early in the season and I'm pleased to welcome him"

Also coming across is young Storm forward Kevin Proctor, Manly Origin Prop Jason King, Impact player Frank Pritchard and Shane Rodney [Who is currently injured though may be a late starter in the final rounds

"Shane is a player with good potential to score high points and It's something I spoke to the board about and it was a pretty unanimous decision to bring him across, Zeb [Taia] and him will add alot of forward punch once they return from their respective injuries"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Gould
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:55 am

Master Coach Phillip Gould has announced his intentions to bring the stars back to Belmore.
Several players are on the outer with the Master Coach, and the man dubbed 'Gus' is said to be interested in bringing more players into the club at the expense of players who are taking more of the Salary Cap than their counterparts.

"I am very interested in signing more players to cover for halves, props, and also utility value as I like to take this club from the doghouse, to the penthouse. Obviously the coach before me lacked chemistry with the senior players here, and I, Gus, have already brought this back within hours of meeting the players,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

Well it's very obvious Sterlo and Gus are either THTR or members that have been on here before because it isn't everyday two members join up and straight away have full idea what is going on. Using advertising threads, press conference etc and THTR is basically that only one that uses them these days Laughing .. That being said i'm over it and i honestly couldn't care anymore, bring back Queenslander for all i care Laughing .. However the Eels aren't available because they have gone the whole season without being used so i feel it's a little unfair if someone comes in with a few weeks to go and by chance wins the whole thing.. Feel free to take the other teams though.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

Beckham wrote:
Well it's very obvious Sterlo and Gus are either THTR or members that have been on here before because it isn't everyday two members join up and straight away have full idea what is going on. Using advertising threads, press conference etc and THTR is basically that only one that uses them these days .. That being said i'm over it and i honestly couldn't care anymore, bring back Queenslander for all i care .. However the Eels aren't available because they have gone the whole season without being used so i feel it's a little unfair if someone comes in with a few weeks to go and by chance wins the whole thing.. Feel free to take the other teams though.

Your a fucking Idiot!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 am

Why the need to hide your IP mate Laughing

ps. Insults from a 10 year old c*** who has lied about being at Uni and openly admitted he's a nutjob/mental/retarded is quite funny.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 am

Beckham wrote:
Why the need to hide your IP mate

ps. Insults from a 10 year old c*** who has lied about being at Uni and openly admitted he's a nutjob/mental/retarded is quite funny.

You are an absolute fool!. I am at Uni. ever heard of a thing called the holidays you fucking drongo?. Uni hols started two weeks before the school hols so effectively it's a month off!!

I seriously have NOTHING to hide. I challenge you to a little project, go and chase ya tail with this IP check thing. Maybe you will pull your panties out of your arse, IF your lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 am

So anyone want to catch me up on what happened in the past few days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am

Wouldn't have a clue, i haven't been on for a week but i log in today to see THTR trading between his alts Laughing

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 am

*Yawn* That is a good one Beckham, I am overfilled with laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:45 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 am

................................................................................................................ Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

Seriously keep all your teams lad all good, just take over the Dragons instead of Eels.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 am

Beckham wrote:
Seriously keep all your teams lad all good, just take over the Dragons instead of Eels.

Oh, So I can take over the Doggies?. Considering I've got absolutely nothing to do with the Dragons or the Eels. So your saying you don't care about Phillip Gould and Peter Sterling POTENTIALLY being in kahutz. and you don't care that they are basically one person controlling two sides. So how is that fair on us?.

I call first dibs on the Bulldogs...

....................................................................................... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Gould
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 am

I can assure you all now, I am not THTR, I found it a bit funny at first yet to just keep saying that all these 'alts' are him when they clearly aren't is a bit ridiculous, especially if you have no proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   

Back to top Go down

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com