HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 am

Beckham wrote:
Wouldn't have a clue, i haven't been on for a week but i log in today to see THTR trading between his alts Laughing

These claims have absolutely no substance to them, and please show me the proof which lays the blame firmly on Thehattrickrabbit? You will be wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah couldn't care less but Parra aren't available cheers.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 am

Beckham wrote:
Yeah couldn't care less but Parra aren't available cheers.

No problem, Beckham. Delete my Parramatta thread if you wish and dissolve all trades I have made with them. I will take the Dragons instead.

Pretty poor by a moderator not to care about his own forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am

Well if someone is gay enough to make alts and trade between themselves then they need help. Nothing i can do about it anyway since you and Gus both hide your ips.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 am

I want to coach Newcastle in 2012: Thtr

Despite intention to walk out on the club earlier in the year to take up a head coaching role at the Bulldogs; Thtr wants to commit to the club for years to come and hopes regardless of the 2012 NRLMG format and potential reset of players he will be able to remain a Knight.

"I absolutely love it here in Newcastle, Great bunch of players and I want to seek redemeption for an inconsistent and unlucky 2012"

Thtr's side has been ridiculously unlucky in a few games this season, the latest being a four point loss to Hank Moody's Newcastle after several late withdrawals and early injuries to his best forward and back Anthony Watmough & Wes Naiqama; Ironically former Knight Jamie Buhrer got unseen game time which stole victory as he replaced Watmough for the rest of the game. While Watmough's absence was non other then precautionary, Naiqama's season is over.

"Wes has been fantastic this year definitely an under-rated player in this competition, Got alot of opportunities as a goal-kicker and his own individual form really has shined in his career best form, He also was the only Knights to play every single competition game in 2011 for me so It's a bit dissapointing for us and Wes"

Thtr believes he see's no reason why NRLMG rosters should be reset.

"It's bloody ridiculous how teams reset every single year, And for the first time possibly in it's history, It's definitely not necessary as Teams as as even as they have been and 2012 will bring new averages and potentially scramble things up. The Problem is not the playing rosters but it's the coaching vacancies, A simple automatic post of vacant teams at a reduced total is by far the easiest solution for limited change to the game; Would be a waste of time and the admin would go well out of it's way if it was to be changed especially in a draft format"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 am

Finals Campaign over for Newcastle
Coach dissapointed as Extremely unlucky season comes to an end

Newcastle's 2nd loss in a row not without another luckless weekend for Thtr after Vice Captain Anthony Watmough was ruled out just prior to Manly's game, With Jon Green and Evarn Tuimavave also on the sidelines at game time; Respective Cronulla Captain Paul Gallen didn't play for the Sharks however Newcastle were well under-par on the day.

"It's the luck of the draw I guess; We'll be back next year but until then we have the Bottom 8 to contend and hope we are the best of the losers"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 am

2012: The NRLMG Draft; Thtr signs on for 2012

Outgoing Newcastle Knights Coach signs on for another year in the NRLMG Competition.

Thtr is one of many to re-sign for the 2012 season which already boasts 14 registered coaches under the draft structure which includes the return of legendary boss Sea-Eagles who sat out for 2011 for reasons unknown.

A Draft selection has been picked by Administrator Roger who signs on again under that role in the new season; The exact schedule and structure of the draft is not yet known however it promises to be a wild ride of recruitment suprises.

It is widely considered to be a luck of the draw sixteen horse race for prized hooker Cameron Smith who will likely be signed by the player who draws the first draft pick; Corey Parker also very highly sought after.

Many decision(s) have to be made towards the after-math of the draft selections including whether NRL Names will be continued to be used as a mandatory rule and whether a free agency will be included or not for un-drafted players.

Happy to continue residing in Newcastle Coach Thtr also has ties up the North Coast of NSW and will relocate if he sees fit.

"I had a bitter sweet season here at Newcastle; I grew close to alot of the players and certainly wouldn't rule out recruiting the players i was impressed with coaching them, though I am not ruling out a return to my home land and establishing a senior footballing team up there".

Rumours have emerged that Thtr will take a senior-role in the NRLMG Administration Office during the draft and for the 2012 season however he kept his lips sealed.

The proceedings of the NRLMG Draft are due to begin as early as later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

Rumours have emerged that Thtr will take a senior-role in the NRLMG Administration Office during the draft and for the 2012 season however he kept his lips sealed.

Including adding up scores?

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 am

Beckham wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

Including adding up scores?

Yes mate, lack of internet access was a big obstacle during the back end of that season. But I am sweet now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Thtr pens one year extension with Newcastle- Coach Thtr remains head coach for next season after a mutual agreement was made between both parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

Knights coach Thtr ecstatic at Newcastle Stay
Sportsnewslast
KNIGHTS have rewarded Thtr after a fast finishing 2011 by mutually agreeing to a new one year-deal.

Thtr one of many young coaches with vast experience in the game is very pleased to remain with the Novacastrians.

"They're a great bunch of blokes from the medical staff to the performance coaches to the players; It's very exciting to re-sign with the Knights and i won't want to leave the place at the end of next season but how things come about is a bit like roulette and you only play a week at a time"

Thtr's Knights ran out of a luck with key events not going to plan but Incoming Knights CEO Matt Gidley was happy to see the enhancements as the season went on.

"He built the squad very well particularly towards the back end the season and things are set for success for thtr having the opportunity to work along side legendary Coach Wayne Bennett".

Under the new Nrlmg Structure it's expected that fan favourite Kurt Gidley,Half Jarrod Mullen and Forwards Chris Houston and Matt Hilder are heavily considered to be hand picked by Thtr before the draft begins as soon as Monday Night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 am

Seaeagles excited by Titans challenge

Newly-appointed Gold Coast manager Seaeagles is looking forward to building the Titans into a NRLMG premiership-winning team. Seaeagles, a finals competitor with the Dragons in 2009 and a division 2 champion with Manly in 2010, stepped aside in 2011 but is raring to go with a fresh start on the Gold Coast.

The Titans remain undecided on the four players they will keep in their squad, with as many as 7 players being considered. Scott Prince, Ashley Harrison, Luke Bailey, Greg Bird, newcomers Nate Myles and Luke Douglas and young gun Matt Srama are all options for the Titans, but Seaeagles will take his time to make the right decision on who to keep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 am

Knights to Announce "One out of the Box"
Sportsnewslast

Knights coach Thtr has revealed he has decided on his maiden signing and the player will be in no danger of being selected prior to his first draft pick.

Newcastle have the sixth draft pick in the 2012 draft and despite having five selection(s) prior to Thtr's announcement; The re-signed Novacastrian is extremely confident of getting his man.

"I have confidence in this player; Something that wouldn't be seen by many other coaches and will provide real value to my squad"

Thtr will follow South Sydney Coach Ruggerhead's selection at some point tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm

No More Moody Blues for the Dragons

St.George-Illawarra coach Hank Moody guarantees there won't be any more "Moody Blues" come seasons end after the Dragons slumped to an all time low last season grasping the wooden spoon and being winless throughout.

"A new coach, a new year" stated Moody this morning. "We have a lot of work to do, and with the draft beginning this evening...this year is going to be very interesting."

Moody had to keep 4 players to build the team around, he started by selecting NSW 5/8 Jamie Soward, consistent wingers Jason Nightingale, hard working Trent Merrin and veteran Matt Cooper.

"These guys are going to build the foundation we need to succeed this year."

Earlier tonight Moody drafted Luke Bailey as his first pick, we got Moody's views after the selection.

"Bails is coming home!!" Moody shouted. "He is going to give us leadership and he has still got it, may be his last season though."

Bailey returns to the Gong after a stint with the Titans. The Shellharbour junior couldn't hold his excitement and told the media just one thing.. "I'm coming home baby!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:00 am

Media Release: Knights sign Shaun Berrigan [1st Draft pick]

The Newcastle Knights have signed Former Origin star Shaun Berrigan for Season 2012.

Despite only averaging 24 last season; Thtr sees renewed value in him.

He'll be a fantastic buy for the club; Good scoring Forwards are easy to come by and we already have Matt Hilder and Chris Houston as part of our roster. Good scoring outside backs are very difficult to find and Shaun is expected to score you'd imagine more then 24 by playing decent minutes at Hooker for the Raiders something that I would definitely consider boosting his value by playing him in the backline.

Berrigan is potentially one of the most valued versatile players to Enter 2012 with Centre/Wing, Halves and Hooker possible options for coach Thtr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 am

No Carnage at Newcastle

The Newcastle Knights have confirmed that they have no Interest in signing embattled star Todd Carney.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 am

Manly looking to go back to back

With the impending departure of Des Hasler, the Champion Manly-Warringah club are proud to announce that current NRLMG champion DUB has taken over the reigns, and is looking to go back to back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 am

Thtr start Mirror of last year- Stone

Newcastle Knights Assistant Coach Rick Stone has labelled the recruitment start of Former Co-coach Thtr as a direct mirror of 2011 pre-season.

Thtr now coaching Cronulla; has offloaded a few stars such as Paul Gallen, John Morris and Wade Graham but he also built a bit list of depth last season at the Knights early on.

"That's how he coaches; He expands his depth and then cuts it down closer to the season, and as we both worked on as co-coaches on we peaked at the back end of the season and we just got lucky after that".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 am

Marshall unhappy with treatment

Superstar Benji Marshall is on the brink of being traded and has today launched an attack on Manager David Beckham. Marshall didn't hold back in an interview with TFW news and could find himself in hot water for the comments. In a stunning twist manager Beckham has seen no need for Marshall stating "If i receive an offer i'm happy with anyone can be traded, even a player as good as Benji.. If i feel it will benefit the team then so be it" .. Marshall replied to these comments "The bloke has lost his f***ing marbles, i'm the heart and sole of this team, i'm the greatest player to ever live and the lunatic doesn't want me in his team?. They won't win a game next year". Marshall then stated he was having fush and chups for lunch and proceeded with his middle finger high in the air.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Benji moves to the Beaches!

Manly-Warringah are happy to announce that New Zealand Captain Benji Marshall has signed on with them for the 2012 season, joining up with fellow countryman Keiran Foran, in what is expected to be one of the deadliest halves combinations next season.

Also joining the maroon and white army are workhorses Chris Heighington and Adam Blair, and Australian centre Chris Lawrence.

Manager Dub says the signings prove that the club are not content with winning last year's title, and are moving forward, by continually looking to improve their roster.

Unfortunately, rookie sensation Daly Cherry-Evans, Glenn Stewart Brent Kite and Tony Williams will all be leaving the club, through salary club restraints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 am

Thtr's unexpected turn to the Shire

AS Many coaches were mucked around by the administration of the game nearly every coach were forced to find different clubs for 2011.

Thtr was one of those coaches who originally agreed to a one-year extension with Newcastle however the deal fell through due to the collapse of the supposed infra-structure that NRLMG was going to base itself on for the new season.

Despite having agreed-to-terms with Parramatta; Thtr reneged on the handshake deal to sign with a former club in Cronulla where he spent two season(s) at.

It's understood that the ex-Novacastrian was very inclined to knock back deals from elsewhere to re-sign with Newcastle although Cronulla was a close second preference.

Thtr's Manager stated today that his client was fuming over the collapse of the Infra-structure and the whole ordeal being out of his hands and not having the option to play out his contracted period at Newcastle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:05 pm

KING SHARK JOINS THE SHIRE

Cronulla have lured rising star Cameron King for Season 2012.

King who has another year left in Toyota Cup was selected for the Dragons WCC meet against Wigan and scored the match-winning try only to suffer a pectoral injury minutes later.

King at just 18 was given the Nod to make the Trip over to the UK to face the Super League Champions and Thtr believes the hype

"He is one of those rare talents that only come one in a few years at just 19 years old and I am certain he would of played a part in 2011 in the NRL for the Dragons had he not sustained an injury"

King returned in Round 22 and played out the regular season with the Toyota Cup Dragons however the club failed to make the finals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 pm

for the next hour i am offering up Jamie Soward....go make a deal...a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 am

Thtr's Market Mover

Thtr has wasted no time in making a splash on the Transfer Market after only just returning to the offices this morning.

All of Thtr's dealings have been a part of a communication link as Thtr remained on holidays until returning to the Shire on Friday ready for work Monday.

It's understood that Thtr's stance of keeping Chris Sandow appears to of faded with him being offered back to South Sydney for a returning cost.

More personnel changes also appear likely with the Canterbury Bulldogs expected to make a play at Sharks players also.

It's expected that former Student Martin Taupau will return to the Shire to further boost forward stocks where he spent two seasons with Coach Thtr.

In other news Thtr has massively hit out at critics of Fantasy Young Gun Chad Townsend with many questioning if he'll start the season in the Top Grade, However the talk is he is overwhelming favourite to take the reigns at the Sharks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am

WIDDOP GOES FROM SIX TO ONE AFTER SIGNING WITH THE SHARKS
Prized Signature: Widdop's value expected to rise after Fullback Move

Days at No.6 appear to be over

(c) Spaghetti Images

The Cronulla Sharks have announced the signing of English Playmaker Gareth Widdop for Season 2012.

Though the former Storm Halfback is expected to return to fullback where he has spent one NRL game and his NYC days at.

The club also announced they have secured the services of Origin centre Dane Nielsen; Former Shark NYC player Martin Taupau and Storm Forwards Sika Manu and Ryan Hoffman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   

Back to top Go down

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum