HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 am

Oh ok, sorry for the miscommunication KK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Oh ok, sorry for the miscommunication KK

yeh sorry KK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 am

KK...

We weren't complaining about the trades, we were happy with that, but it was the NEGOTIATIONS, we weren't allowed to simply discuss with other managers, that was the thing that got me a bit confused.

Last edited by Brenton on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am

Why are we back onto that ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am

I was explaining my actions and his massive over reaction to the situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:45 am

He's already backed down and is letting you continue as you were so you're just reigniting the flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 am

Knights sign Roosters Trio

The C&A Knights have signed backline pair Shaun Kenny Dowall & Sam Perrett along with forward Frank Paul Nuuasala.

Kenny-Dowall, commonly known as a pnemonic "SKD" is one of the hottest centres in the NRL currently. and Knights Manager Thtr said he is delighted in particular of this signing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 am

Knights Join "500" Club

Newcastle Knights have increased their fantasy average significantly already after joining the 500 club, Theoretically generally averaging bang on 500 every game in 2011.

Signings of SKD, Mark Gasnier, Luke Douglas, Greg Bird & Chris Sandow can be thanked for this milestone.

Gasnier, who will be celebrating his 30th birthday in 2011, Recorded the highest average for a centre overall with a finishing average of 33.

Shaun Kenny-Dowall, on the opposite end of the age factor at just 22. recorded 14th highest average overall at centre, playing all his games there, However the upcoming ex-Roosters centre sits 4th highest out of any centre who played 10 games or more. scoring 27.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 am

Titans Join '568' Club

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 am

Queens Park wrote:
Titans Join '568' Club

That is all.

The Titans started with around that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

it was like 535 tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 am

Knights were only 425, after the captain doubled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 am

Green Machine with a tinge of Maroon

Canberra Raiders mentor Brenton has put the cleaners through his squad, bringing in Queenslanders to try and improve from their horrific season in the 2010 NRLMG season. The biggest names, being Queensland backrowers Nate Myles and Dallas Johnson, will have a massive say in the fortunes of the Raiders in 2011.

"Queenslanders have been a massive focus point for us, it's been well documented their spirit and determination so hopefully this can continue"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 am

World's Best Centre Happy To Be At Newcastle
NRLMG's No.1 centre Mark Gasnier says he is over the moon to be at Newcastle after the 29 year old Australian Centre was signed from St George-Illawarra.

Gasnier only just recently signed came back to rugby league after a stint in Stade Francais rugby union, However decided he wanted a new change of NRL scenery.

"I love the dragons to death, There the club I was with for such a long time and I thank them for everything they've offered me along the way, However I just felt it was the right time for me to finish my career in a different path, I felt like my work was done at the dragons and i'd love to help to my bit in making the knights a success"

Gasnier will also be alongside another centre who he will go face to face with in the Four Nations in Shaun Kenny-Dowall.

"Yeah Shaun is a really good bloke and a tremendous player in his own right, I'd love to share the experience with him"

Gasnier along with Five-Eighth Greg Bird are to feature in the Australian Squad for Four Nations, With Shaun Kenny-Dowall featuring for the Kiwis Team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 am

SBW has thrown his coaching services into the ring, with a view at taking on an Assistant Coaching role. The 63 year old, who never managed to win a Premiership in his time as a Head Coach at some of the leagues lesser known clubs, is said to be only interested in taking on a role with definite Top 8 ambitions, in the hope that he may have one last shot at a title.

SBW has asked to be contacted via PM if any clubs are interested in his services.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 pm

SBW signs one year contract with Gold Coast for 2011

Former NRL coach SBW officially confirmed the games worst kept secret this afternoon, with the announcement of a one year deal as Assistant Coach to the Gold Coast Titans.

SBW has described the deal as a 'pleasing result for both parties', and is said to be looking forward to assisting in building the side towards a real crack at the title.

He also described Gold Coast Titan's Head Coach 'Queens Park' as 'tactically sound' and alluded to the fact he had been impressed by the Gold Coast's action in the transfer market so far this off-season, with the recent addition of Fantasy Guns Matt Hilder, Zeb Taia and the improving Mark Taufua.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

Newcastle Knights Headlines for Fri Oct 8
-SKD Traded To Brisbane in Shock Move, Hodges to partner with Gasnier at Knights
-Knights Sign Young Guns Gagai & Williams
-MacDougall & Hornby off to greener pastures

Check back later for further developments, saves me making a new post every time something happens to the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Raiders firm as Premiership favourites

EXCLUSIVE

The Canberra Times can exclusively reveal that one betting agency has listed the Canberra Raiders as the favourite to take out the NRLMG 2011 crown.

The betting agency, ran by thehatrickrabbit, explained that the staff there respected Brenton and his coaching and believed he is set for the honour of being crowned NRLMG champion.

Brenton was not surprised with these claims

"Class all over the park, simply put," declared a beaming Brenton.

"If you have players such as Brent Tate, Justin Hodges, Dallas Johnson, Greg Bird, Mitchell Pearce and Matthew Scott, you are always going to pose a threat."

"We firmly believe we are a massive chance of taking it out, as should every other team."

"We now know the pressure is on us as we are touted as early favourites, so hopefully we can hit those expectations and win the premiership. It will be a big occaison to bring the trophy down to Canberra for the first time."

He will not be without any contenders. There are many coaches causing massive threats to make a charge for the Premiership such as DUB, KromyD, Roger, Broncos11 and Kiwikid33.

"We realise the threat, it is a very big threat, some of these teams are putting together amazing teams so we need to be on our guard."

"For a roughie, look out for Queens Park, he has a strong squad at his disposal and could cause some havoc. But all teams are a realistic shot of winning NRLMG 2011."

"A team like Newcastle is a team we should all be scared of in 2 years, the reserves are all young guns featuring the likes of Kyle O'Donnell, Shaun Johnson, Dane Gagai, Jason Taumalolo and Josh Mansour."

Premiership Winner for Season 2011

Brenton $3.30
DUB $5.10
KromyD $10.00
Kiwikid33 $13.00
Roger $17.00
Broncos11 $21.00
Styletix $21.00
DB $23.00
Seaeagles $37.00
Thtr $41.00
Max $41.00
Hank Moody $51.00
Cynic $61.00
Queens Park $61.00
Manly4lyf $81.00
Fiji_Bati $151.00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Stop being ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

i dont know how i have widen for the comp.

my team is defs stronger now, then it was at the beginning of the season...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 am

Because Punters need some value if there are two short betting options...If Brenton holds his ground, he is gunna be tough to beat, Its only early days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:08 am

Thtr predicts "Overload" of Options for Knights By Mid-Season
Knights Manager Thtr has been very impressed with the progression his side has made in the off-season so far, and the recruitment has succeeded his expectations.

He expects the majority of his youngsters to hit NRL by Mid-Season including Broncos star fullback Dane Gagai to claim a wing position ahead of Denan Kemp by mid 2011, Rabbitohs Winger Josh Mansour to override Talanoa's place in the team, Sam Williams to potentially start the 2011 season with Terry Campese Injured, Shaun Johnson has a mortgage on the No.7 for the warriors and in future times especially if the Warriors hit a big snag in their season it could be sooner rather then later.

New Knights Purchase and brother of Luke O'Donnell, Kyle O'Donnell will be amongst it from start to finish, Whether he can actually cement a bench spot or not remains to be seen, But Thtr is confident he will be a first grade option from time to time this season.

Talented Cowboys Backrower Jason Taumalolo is making quick progression through the junior ranks, Dominating the National Youth Competition at just 17 years of age, Already making his NRL debut, He will continue his progression and may see first grade late in the season, Possibly cementing a spot

"It really is a great spot to be in, having the talent that we do that really will put pressure on the first grade options at their respective clubs. I really feel it will be a great year for us, and even better in 2012".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:00 am

Gasnier will topple his "33" in 2011
Mark Gasnier may just be like wine, getting even better with age. Gasnier has drastically improved his defence throughout his stint in French Rugby Union and there is no more jersey grabbing, While his defence is well and truly in tact, The Best of Mark Gasnier has not been seen on the opposite end of the scale, Through more gametime, Gasnier will reclaim his attacking mojo and will topple his fantasy average of 33, The sky is the limit for Roger Ramjet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 am

How am I 14th favourite..my team averages 568
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Dragons' New Fire
St George Illawarra have announced the signings of young backrowers Matt Gillett and Ben Te'o from Brisbane.
The signings come at a time where the clubs' manager, manly4lyf, announcing that most of the team are not definite to have a spot within the 2011 NRLMG squad.
"With a high trading period at the current time we're looking into several alternatives to our squad now. We do want to be a force this season," he stated.
The Dragons have also announced the re-signing of Clive Churchill Medallist Darius Boyd from Canberra, at the cost of Greg Inglis.
Asked if Coach Wayne Bennett was a factor in his return, Boyd replied, "Yep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   

Back to top Go down

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum