HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Knights recruitment all but finalised

NEWCASTLE knights boss Thtr has closed his chequebook in terms of major additions to the team after he is satisfied with his incoming inclusions to the side for 2011.

Barring some small changes, Thtr is adamant he will carry most to all of his current players through to the trials February next year then to reassess the team.

"We've got the perfect balance ratio of backs to forwards and experience to youth and we don't want to make any changes or very little changes".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty shit thanks to some retarded trading ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Cynic wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty shit thanks to some retarded trading ...

I think trading now in a few ways is as pointless as "re-arranging chairs on the titanic" alot can happen in 6 months with no control of the managers, averages can differ alot, unseen transfers to ESL, incoming youngsters etc... Averages at this stage is only a small indication, and it's really only a low percentage of players, you'll know what to expect from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am

Knights in secret bid for Burgess
After losing Ben Cross, The Knights are in secret talks with Luke Burgess, Luke is the older brother of champion Sam Burgess. The Knights and The Rabbitohs are the teams vying for Luke's signature, But Knights manager Thtr said he'd do what it takes to lure the englishman to the club if it means via the Rabbitohs.

"It's the Burgess blood, Luke offers great impact and is equally adapt starting a game"

Despite announcing that the cheque-book is closed and most players will guaranteed a spot at the knights until the trials, There is a few tricks up the sleeves of Thtr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 pm

West Tigers announce coaching assistant

West Tigers are proud to announce that Beckham will be taking on an assistant role. He will assist in trades whenever Cynic is absent, emo or stoned.

"It happens more often than you think," Cynic quipped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:45 am

Eight Selected for Australia & Nz Juniors
The Newcastle Knights are pleased to announce that eight of the future first grade knights have been selected in the Junior Kiwis and Junior Kangaroos squads.

NYC Team of the Year Selections; Fullback Dane Gagai and Winger Josh Mansour & Halfback Sam Williams have been selected in those positions while Kyle O'Donnell was also named for Australia.

Winger Kane Morgan, Halfback Shaun Johnson & Backrowers Jason Taumalolo & Zane Tetevano have all been selected for the Kiwis to face their oppositions.

"It's very exciting to have so many quality youngsters and they will put us in really good stead over the next couple of seasons"

Williams, Mansour & Gagai are all expected to crack the NRL next year, with all three potentially. hitting the big time early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 am

Newcastle Knights: Major Announcement
The Newcastle Knights are about to make major announcement which will rock the NRLMG, The plan of attack by manager Thtr is first-ever attempted since the competition's begin two seasons ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 am

Knights announce Co-Coach
The Newcastle Knights are pleased to announce the signing of Rozza in the capacity of a co-coach, The Knights are the first-side to be run by two head coaches. Both coaches will hold a record of the squad in frequent updates, Rozza technically has the ability to trade as a head coach without Thtr's approval.

"It's a major experiment that will rock the Nrlmg, But Rozza is a great coach and it will be great to brainstorm ideas and be able to mix with his coaching style".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:02 am

Basically, I got my Hsc coming up next year, and it will maximise transfers for the knights and also Rozza will be available to trade with when I don't have the time to. I don't want to jeopardise my spot in the team by not being active especially when it gets towards the Hsc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Knights announce Co-Coach
The Newcastle Knights are pleased to announce the signing of Rozza in the capacity of a co-coach, The Knights are the first-side to be run by two head coaches. Both coaches will hold a record of the squad in frequent updates, Rozza technically has the ability to trade as a head coach without Thtr's approval.

"It's a major experiment that will rock the Nrlmg, But Rozza is a great coach and it will be great to brainstorm ideas and be able to mix with his coaching style".

Rozza is one of if not the shittest coaches in history, along with you at the helm i really fear for this clubs future Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Storm set for new Manager

Melbourne Storm manager Seaeagles has today announced his resignation from the NRLMG, with the controversial Cats11, better known as Abby likely to be his replacement. The former Manly owner of the original league has since had a lack of time and effort to make trades since the new league was introduced and does not want to stand in the way of others.

The biggest shock to come from this is the probably appointment of Cats11. 'Abby' has a dodgy track record in manager games and has a relatively poor knowledge of league, but the man he is replacing thinks he could be a success.

"This will certainly come as a surprise to most, but as a Storm supporter Abby should have a good idea of which players he would like to keep or trade out. I will still be around to help him out as an assistant but for now I think this is a good move for the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 am

Dear god not again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 am

A good way to strengthen all of our squads by ripping him off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Knights Re-Orient Squad
The Newcastle Knights have re-oriented their 2011 squad, The primary squad is compiled of 28 players with an extended reserves list for any player outside of the main squad.

Knights 2011 28-Man Squad

Extended Reserves
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Young Gun joins the Raiders

Former North Queensland and Newcastle prodigy Jason Taumalolo has agreed to terms to join the Raiders effective immediately. The 17 year old joins fellow Kiwis Sam Mataora and Drury Low as the future of the Canberra Raiders NRLMG side.

"I'm very excited to be heading down to Canberra, I am good mates with Sammy and Drury so I think we can forge a successful partnership." said a jubilant Taumalolo.

"It will be tough to get into the Raiders side, their team looks alright all over the park".

"When you got the likes of Scott Bolton, Dallas Johnson and Matthew Scott, it's always going to be hard to crack into the team".

Canberra Raiders coach Brenton has shot a warning to his rivals telling them 'hands off' and no offers will be considered for Taumalolo.

"We want to keep him and we will keep him and won't allow him to leave under any circumstance. A massive part of our plans. He has a touch of SBW to him".

Many believe that Taumalolo is in line for a regular first grade berth off the bench as soon as midway through next year, as he is currently blasting opponents away in the Toyota Cup, even at the tender age 17. Brenton thinks his impact will be invaluable to the side once he hits first grade.

"Check out some of his games in the 20's and you will see he dominates the game, he is a massive human being for his size and I think it will be beneficial to his development if he hits first grade when he is ready instead of being the big fish in the small pond in the under 20's".

"We hope for him to be in the running for a top grade spot by about round 15 next year, we certainly believe he has it in him and is ready for the big step up to the NRL".

The acquisition of Taumalolo came at a cost though. The Raiders also gained handy backrower Steve Southern. They lost Leeson Ah Mau to the Knights though and will be leaving for Newcastle tomorrow morning.

Taumalolo will arrive at Canberra headquarters on Wednesday morning and will be introduced to the group, including recent injured star Brent Tate.

Meanwhile, Brenton has hinted he is very keen to add more young talent to his side.

"Yes we are keen to add more young talent to our side but we will have to be careful not to over do it".

Brenton didn't reveal on who he intends to look at.

Yeah, I'm bored Drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Stop jizzing over a 17 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:17 am

Leeson Ah Mau Re-Joins Novacastrians

Talented backrower Leeson Ah Mau returns to Newcastle after becoming homesick in his brief stint at Canberra. In a player trade Knights manager has decided against developing Jason Taumalolo because of player restraints within the squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 am

Michael Crocker in "Sublime" Shape
(In reference to Souths training, Real Fact)

Tipped Knights Captain Michael Crocker is in perhaps the best shape of his life after continuing to train throughout the training off-season, Crocker formally of South Sydney, Melbourne and Sydney City has gone all out to have his best season yet and is looked primed to regain his Test and Origin Jumper and Despite recent injury hassles and his age knights coach Thtr expects some attraction by other Nrlmg coaches for Crocker as the season progresses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 am

SBW great for the game: Thtr

Knights coach Thtr holds high regard of incoming Gold Coast coach SBW.

"I've secretly been pushing for him to coach sooner and he hasn't been interested but he certainly is one of the premier coaches on his day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:07 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
SBW great for the game: Thtr

Knights coach Thtr holds high regard of incoming Gold Coast coach SBW.

"I've secretly been pushing for him to coach sooner and he hasn't been interested but he certainly is one of the premier coaches on his day"

These thoughts are also held by Sydney Roosters Coach Dub, who knows SBW will make the Gold Coast Titans team a strong contender.

"Every team SBW has coached in the past has always overachieved and finished near the top, if not at the top of the table" Dub said.

"SBW has a funny way of getting the best out of all his players".

Although these two teams don't match up until round eight, there will no doubt be comparisions made between the teams, especially with former Titans star Greg Bird lining up in the tri-colours this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am

DUB wrote:
["SBW has a funny way of getting the best out of all his players".

You'd hate to know what it is I do... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 am

Knights Player Profile- Jason Nightingale

Bio:
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1986 (24)
NRLMG Positions: Fullback,Wing,Centre
Current Position: Fullback
Rep Honours: Five games for New Zealand (2008-Present)

Brief
Frequently labelled as one of the most under-rated players within Nrlmg and also labelled one of the Knights rounded marquee players, Jason got limited opportunity due to the inclusion of Wendell Sailor for 2009 however a quick rise to fame was worthy of a more long term position for the New Zealand Kiwis after his efforts in having a part in the Dragons Premiership Winning Side of 2010, His current youth and current performance will likely to make him a target by rival NRLMG clubs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 am

Knights ready to sign Carlaw

The Newcastle Knights have stated they are ready to sign Les Catalans player Dane Carlaw should he approach the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 am

Bulldogs Manager to Resign

Bulldogs Manager Hank Moody is officially resigning from his position and is aiming to become the assistant at the Bulldogs or another club who is interested.

More to come later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:41 am

Knight coach for Bulldogs switch?
The Weekly Telegraph
Bill Slothfield and Gene Bitchie

Current Newcastle Knights Coach is set for a Bulldogs switch and is looking to opt out of his contract with the Novacastrians.

The Bulldogs are looking for a head coach after former coach Hank Moody decided on a less of a hands on approach playing role to assistant coach for Season 2011.

Thtr coaching several other sides though has conceded that he isn't the right fit for the Knights successes despite buying well for the future but got drawn the Newcastle Based Club in the pre-season draft.

"It's a very tough side to coach obviously being the worst points wise team in the NRLMG competition, I just can't cope with that, It's a massive task that I've decided I will pass up on".

Thtr has seeked confirmation from NRLMG CEO Kiwikid33 before officially switching to Belmore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRLMG 2012 Press Releases   

Back to top Go down

NRLMG 2012 Press Releases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum