HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Is anyone here an eshlad? Not to offend by seriously, I HATE THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE. Everytime I see an eshlad walking down the street with their striped Canterbury shirts and shorts, Nautica/Nike/Puma/Adidas hats not on properly, bumbags around their shoulders and walking like fags makes me wanna bash them. But me being the wuss I am just let them roam the streets doing their stuff saying "Lad bruhh, eshays cuz".

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here are some examples:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 pm

F*** i hate them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Laughing

Look like tossers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

These clowns have names?? We actually had a bloke come into the local pub lookin like this and runnin his mouth. Safe to say they havent returned since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Laughing fire up Rog

I know the type of person you mean. Personally i don't really hate/like them, but they talk like fuckin retards. Some have these hand signals, which i have no idea what the hell it's suppose to represent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm

fuckin pick latin.

sesh boys...wtf of an english name is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 pm

The reason I hate them is they just have no use in society and are dumbing down not only themselves but those around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Haha this thread is gold Roger.

I'll be the first to admit my little brother probably fits into the demographic (or more so did. Now he works all the time) so I know quite a lot about the types of people they are. Don't get me wrong, most I'd say are absolute total wannabees who don't learn from when they do something wrong (usually some sort of crime whether it be stealing, committing some sort of public transport offense or the most common is being caught doing graffiti), but some are good blokes too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Haha this thread is gold Roger.

I'll be the first to admit my little brother probably fits into the demographic (or more so did. Now he works all the time) so I know quite a lot about the types of people they are. Don't get me wrong, most I'd say are absolute total wannabees who don't learn from when they do something wrong (usually some sort of crime whether it be stealing, committing some sort of public transport offense or the most common is being caught doing graffiti), but some are good blokes too.

i'd like to know what they are tryin to be. If its cockheads then mission accomplished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Styletix wrote:
i'd like to know what they are tryin to be. If its cockheads then mission accomplished

Haha I think it's got to do with them standing out with the way they dress or something like that. You can definitely tell a Lad' from a normal teenager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 pm

What the F*** does eshays brahhhh mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Styletix wrote:

Haha I think it's got to do with them standing out with the way they dress or something like that. You can definitely tell a Lad' from a normal teenager.

thats cos they are all lining up out the front of centrelink each morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 pm

I wish I was cool as these people Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Styletix wrote:

I think you'll find most are 15-17 years old haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 pm

They sure do look like douchebags, but im sure some are nice guys.

They remind me of white guys that dressed up like african Americans when i was i high school. Are 'Wiggas' still around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Styletix wrote:

I think you'll find most are 15-17 years old haha.

Youth allowance mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
They remind me of white guys that dressed up like african Americans when i was i high school. Are 'Wiggas' still around?
Very much so Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't get it. Who are these guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Styletix wrote:
Youth allowance mate.

That's got to do with their parents and what they earn.

Even I get youth allowance haha. I'm no lad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Youth allowance mate.

That's got to do with their parents and what they earn.

Even I get youth allowance haha. I'm no lad.

it sure does and i cant imagine the parents of these clowns being wealthy. but hey what would i know, i just got a job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah we got a kid in my grade who wears a dumb bag. Also wears the adidas stuff. He acts all tough and stuff, funny thing is, he is actually a really great guy and a good mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary....

Gay motherfucking dickheads who think they are such hard cunts and seem to believe that they are top shit as far as Penrith and other suburban areas are concerned. They are also known as "eshays" or "lads". These people bum around shopping areas constantly as they have either a)got their dumb asses kicked out of school or b)left with no ambition of doing anything but trying to bum smokes off people out the front of Penrith Plaza. They can be distinguished through their complete and utter lack of intelligence and their "fully sick bro" tracksuits, normally Canterbury or Nautica. These people live their lives under the strange illusion that they are the coolest and most original thing to ever hit the universe despite the fact most of their trends are based on previous generations. They also do not realise that they are so unintelligent and ridiculous that they dropped out of school and will be living off centrelink for the rest of their lives. Someone should inform them that getting pissed in random areas and being a total junkie retard is not cool. Drugs dont make you "hard" or "cool". They make you weaker as far as I'm concerned. To put it simply, they listen to shit music, wear shit clothes, are pussies when it comes to fights (I would snap them) and have total and utter disrespect for everyone and everything as they are so intellectually challenged they are incapable of even spelling the word "respect" to begin with. They all deserve to die long, slow and painful deaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 pm

hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 pm

SBW wrote:
Courtesy of Urban Dictionary....

Gay motherfucking dickheads who think they are such hard cunts and seem to believe that they are top shit as far as Penrith and other suburban areas are concerned. They are also known as "eshays" or "lads". These people bum around shopping areas constantly as they have either a)got their dumb asses kicked out of school or b)left with no ambition of doing anything but trying to bum smokes off people out the front of Penrith Plaza. They can be distinguished through their complete and utter lack of intelligence and their "fully sick bro" tracksuits, normally Canterbury or Nautica. These people live their lives under the strange illusion that they are the coolest and most original thing to ever hit the universe despite the fact most of their trends are based on previous generations. They also do not realise that they are so unintelligent and ridiculous that they dropped out of school and will be living off centrelink for the rest of their lives. Someone should inform them that getting pissed in random areas and being a total junkie retard is not cool. Drugs dont make you "hard" or "cool". They make you weaker as far as I'm concerned. To put it simply, they listen to shit music, wear shit clothes, are pussies when it comes to fights (I would snap them) and have total and utter disrespect for everyone and everything as they are so intellectually challenged they are incapable of even spelling the word "respect" to begin with. They all deserve to die long, slow and painful deaths.

Well said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Haha i think I know what kinda kids these are. If they are the ones who need a good hard slap then defs Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes   

Back to top Go down

Eshlads/Lads/Ladettes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum