HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Year 12 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 am

Yeah its was pretty simple, nothing surprising. But yeah how long did they take? haha I just wanted to leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 am

TGBY wrote:
Yeh I'm doing it

what do you mean, I need help lol

I've been doing well in pe psych and English but I need to do further to bump up my enter

btw for people thinking they like English, the amount of work and study you need to do fo yr12 English to get good grades is immense. No such thing as not revising for your exam, unless you want to fail

I didn't study for my English exam in Yr 12 and got an A for my exam. Only thing was, I had done shit all year in the SACS so my score for English was only 36 or something like that. I also can't say I tried too hard in Yr 12 haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 am

That's pretty awesome

I've been sitting on a A/A+ for both semesters and I've done minimal study so if I do heaps of revision hopefully I can smash the exam and even get a 40, would be stoked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 am

TGBY wrote:
That's pretty awesome

I've been sitting on a A/A+ for both semesters and I've done minimal study so if I do heaps of revision hopefully I can smash the exam and even get a 40, would be stoked

That's awesome man. I never realized how important the SACS were when I was in Yr 12. Obviously knew they counted towards my ENTER score, but not the 50%, only thought it was no more than 25% haha.

Ah well, over it now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 am

Paper 1 was quite easy I reckon, poured out the essay and wrote two booklets for my "Short story".
Now to revise for Paper 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB-NQC
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 am

Question... when you guys asked for extra booklets, did they give you a whole new 3 page booklet (like the one used from the start) or did they give you just one double sided writing paper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 am

JB-NQC wrote:
Question... when you guys asked for extra booklets, did they give you a whole new 3 page booklet (like the one used from the start) or did they give you just one double sided writing paper?
We had around six of the 3 page booklets on our desks so we didn't have to ask, but a few people who used more got another booklet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm

I may struggle to get the 30 in English, just cannot handle it at all.

Im on track for mid 40's in P.E and decent scores in health, accounting and Further. Study is killing me atm, really stuggling for motivation at times. The moment i walk out of my last exam will be so good, November 8th 5.55pm

then bring on schoolies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah that moment I put my pen down and walked out the room of my final exam was so good.
Had the biggest grin on my face haha.

Then graduation, then schoolies. Such a good week
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 am

final day is on Tuesday, it's gonna be alright but the teachers are pretty strict about it all

exams start 2 days before my 18th...shit, and cos i do Indonesian and International Studies i don't finish til the 18th of November!

have my indo oral the day after muck-up day too...no going out that night Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 am

our year 12s have muckup day on friday starting at 12:20

everyone else finishes at 12:20 on friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB-NQC
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Kind of shitting it for tomorrow :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
Kind of shitting it for tomorrow :/
I'm not looking forward to the Distinctively Visual essay, head is full of quotes and am so certain im going to get mixed up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB-NQC
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 am

WOW!!! ENGLISH IS OVER FOREVER...

Well the test was alright, not 100% confident but still think i did ok.. hopefully my rank in English will help me as well haha.

Oh and i was so happy that we only needed ONE related text! haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 am

YEWWW!

I think I aced my Into the World and Wilfred Owen essays. Not 100% confident on the Distinctly Visual essay but I think I did much better on this than Friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 am

So glad to finally finish that, quite sure I aced my Witness essay and Distinctively Visual, remembered pretty much everything, Into The World, well had 15 minutes and wrote 3 pages, not bad, and was justa nything i could remember and throw in.

I have never wrote "conveyed, emphasises, portrays" etc so many times in one time.
PE on Wednesday, thena 16 day breaakk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 am

Classic muck up week happenings today, a rival school came past and egged and floured all our cars and crap like that, so we went to the boarding house and got heaps of food like custard and cream and shit and some people pissed in bottles. The next couple of times they came past we just pelted their cars, some people got in their cars and went to their school aswell.
Some slut has threatened to call the police cause her car got dinted and covered in flour whilst she drove past trying to egg us, her bloody parents bought the car and shes rich as F*** she should just get over it
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:26 am

Theres the rich school near mine and about 20-25 kids went around glad wrapped all the cars in the car park and they all got suspended. On the last day. Whats the point? Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 am

Muck-up for us is tomorrow, should be fun Very Happy

sadly the teachers are banning anything fun basically (private schools Mad ) , but for some reason i just don't think it'll stop people from getting everyone

got a vuvuzela for the assembly stuff though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 am

Ah i remember muck up day like it was yesterday, would it be weird if i went down to my old high school and started throwing eggs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 am

so...the day was fun, but i guess not as high rating as we would've hoped

within about 20 minutes of getting to school, we got roasted by the head of senior school as some people used fish oil, barbeque sauce, shaving cream and vinegar on kids, which is fair enough i guess

then we got in trouble for squirting kids in lower year levels, i mean it was water and silly string, and they weren't unhappy about it.

So despite the teachers ruining the attacking of younger students which seems to happen every year, the rest of the day was fun, but yeah more of a 'celebration day' than a muck up day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:53 am

Thats weak as haha

We had casual clothes today and all year 12s dressed in op shop clothes, some very comical clothing was worn, i think every fashion law was broken runners and jeans, socks and sandals you name it.

2 official days left, im looking forward to it but at the same time it will be a bit sad I enjoy school just hanging out with the boys at lunch or whatever and after this year we'll all lose contact.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 am

Finished woooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB-NQC
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Modern History was alright. PE was a breezeeeeeeeeeeeee, really happy with the exam Smile

2 exams in one day, i need to rest!.. then Maths here i come! -_- haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 am

mozza wrote:
so...the day was fun, but i guess not as high rating as we would've hoped

within about 20 minutes of getting to school, we got roasted by the head of senior school as some people used fish oil, barbeque sauce, shaving cream and vinegar on kids, which is fair enough i guess

then we got in trouble for squirting kids in lower year levels, i mean it was water and silly string, and they weren't unhappy about it.

So despite the teachers ruining the attacking of younger students which seems to happen every year, the rest of the day was fun, but yeah more of a 'celebration day' than a muck up day
Lol last year was the worst for us as the year 12's that year went crazy poured honey over everyone's lockers..and then the ants infested everyones lockers. Horrible sight it was. But today it was restricted a bit...it's getting like that every year now just subsiding a bit... but they managed to put compost on the stairs which injured a few people and stunk up the joint...probably won't be doing that again.....and they scratched the food fights which was a feauture event of past years...such a shame by the time we get to do it you probably won't even be able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year 12 2010   

Back to top Go down

Year 12 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum