HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

What would you do if you won $27 million?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 am

Give 5 mill to Wenger that he can only spend on a keeper Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 am

philly wrote:
didnt arsenal announce a pre tax profit of 55 million pounds?

dont think he needs ur money buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 am

Sprooly wrote:
philly wrote:

Has he been spending any money on a keeper though? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am

philly wrote:
Sprooly wrote:
philly wrote:

Has he been spending any money on a keeper though? Rolling Eyes
yeah but its not due to a lack of finances

he just things alumina is good enough Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 am

What would be the first thing you'd buy? A trip to the psychiatrist.

Whereabouts would you base yourself? I'd stay in Melbourne

How many homes would you own, and whereabouts? I'd buy an apartment in Carlton or East Melbourne, somewhere convenient, and also in London, in the Docklands or the West End.

How much would you give to your family members? Not much. Most of them are pretty comfortable but for the ones that aren't I'd pay off the mortgage bump up the super a little that type of thing.

How much would you give to your friends and how many friends would you give money too (if any out at all)? None to friends but I'd definitely be more generous like picking up the tab on nights out paying for activities etc. I reckon you'd find out who your real friends were soon enough.

Would you continue working in any capacity? I'd definitely keep going at uni, and probably do courses full fee and not have to worry about bad marks and just focus on the stuff I was really interested.

What would you spend your time doing? Once I got a few degrees I'd look for a job, otherwise I'd just get bored. I guess with that much money you could just do something you liked even if the pay was shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSteele22
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 am

What would be the first thing you'd buy?
Much alcohol.

Whereabouts would you base yourself? Outer suburbs of Melbourne.

How many homes would you own, and whereabouts? Probably just stay in the one house TBH, would still try and keep as normal life as possible, maybe just own a joint in Fiji or something that I can visit over summer.

How much would you give to your family members? Thankfully, they wouldn't accept anything Razz, but I'd do the thoughtful thing and offer them a few mil I spose.

How much would you give to your friends and how many friends would you give money too (if any out at all)? Probably no set amount, like others I'd just be more generous when we're out. But I'd probably give a few mil each to my three closest friends.

Would you continue working in any capacity? I'd prob drop out of school, given how stressful it's been lately it'd be hard to rock up knowing how much money you have.

What would you spend your time doing?
I've NFI TBH... I'm reasonably happy with life ATM so as I said I'd wanna try and keep things as similar as possible, but that wouldn't be too likely.

But, after I did all those things, I'd probably shortly wake up. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Big Dell
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

SuperSteele22 wrote:

What would be the first thing you'd buy?
Much alcohol.

Rebel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am

One person in Auckland won the whole $28,309,882.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am

Lucky fucker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you won $27 million?   

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you won $27 million?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum