HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NBA Tipping 2010-11

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Danger32 - 46 (7)
TheFeldster - 43 (8)
Rozza - 41 (7)
Liam_Bombers - 40 (7)
Brad - 40 (8)
The Tank - 37 (7)
Seaeagles - 32 (8)
Al3x7754 - 21 (5)
Svoerman - 11*
CHORUS - 19

*Did not tip
Weeks high tips

Congrats to TheFeldster, Seaeagles and newcomer Brad for getting the week high 8 tips correct.

I apologize for the short notice, anyone who doesn't tip by tomorrow will be given a score one less point than the lowest person who put in their tips. Thankyou, again my apologies.

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver

All good on the wait LB. Suprised I got one of the week highs, yew!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4608
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend
avatar

Posts : 11569
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1518
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 am

Toronto @ Charlotte
Philadelphia @ New Jersey
Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington
Atlanta @ Detroit
Sacramento @ Houston
Orlando @ Denver
Minnesota @ Golden State
Washington @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Boston
San Antonio @ Denver

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm

what happened to this?
Not being a smartass either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.


Typical. Took the bait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

I was only kidding around anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Danger32 wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.


Typical. Took the bait.

Typical. As soon as I say something you have no response for, you make it out as though you "set me up".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 am

Are you still running it liam?
If not can I take over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

liam_bombers wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.


Typical. Took the bait.

Typical. As soon as I say something you have no response for, you make it out as though you "set me up".

Who gives a shit you didn't keep up with your NBA Tipping Game don't try and change the topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Brenton wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.


Typical. Took the bait.

Typical. As soon as I say something you have no response for, you make it out as though you "set me up".

Who gives a shit you didn't keep up with your NBA Tipping Game don't try and change the topic

It's just a tipping competition on a little forum. "Who gives a shit" - exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Brenton wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

Before you jump at me, I posted about the aussie open the other night. If you mean in the basketball forum I just have a life and don't jump on everytime we play and fyi I didn't hop on that much when we were winning either.

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah where is Liam? Havent seen him since the Heat went on their slide...

He can't handle the heat

Yes, much like Cleveland.


Typical. Took the bait.

Typical. As soon as I say something you have no response for, you make it out as though you "set me up".

Who gives a shit you didn't keep up with your NBA Tipping Game don't try and change the topic

It's just a tipping competition on a little forum. "Who gives a shit" - exactly.

Would of been nice to complete it though yes? If you start a game like this then you should be committed to finish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Brenton wrote:
Would of been nice to complete it though yes? If you start a game like this then you should be committed to finish it.

Hmm from someone who has never even ran a competition like this let alone one that goes for so damn long, you can't really talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Brenton wrote:
Would of been nice to complete it though yes? If you start a game like this then you should be committed to finish it.

Hmm from someone who has never even ran a competition like this let alone one that goes for so damn long, you can't really talk.

It doesn't really matter, if you start a game like this then you should be committed to finishing. Can you understand that or do I have to tell you 73 times?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Not gonna keep debating this because it's a nothing issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 pm

I was going to join in and talk about the issue you two boys are arguing about, but Liam's signature made me feel sick inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Danger32 wrote:
I was going to join in and talk about the issue you two boys are arguing about, but Liam's signature made me feel sick inside.

Found it on facebook and thought you would just love it to bits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 am

Cats11 wrote:
Are you still running it liam?
If not can I take over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4665
Age : 24
Location : Bendigo

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 am

Sure why not? im not interested anymore. Just remember to send a pm to everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 am

Ok i'll start it up next week,you interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NBA Tipping 2010-11   

Back to top Go down
 
NBA Tipping 2010-11
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Basketball-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com