HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 pm

oOkay let's go.

Caity called you fat JB-NQC, etc etc.

Start now.

Last edited by Damo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Broncos are better than Cowboys

Caity - 1
JB-NQC - 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm

pffft. shit thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Brenton wrote:
pffft. shit thread
Brenton on his period?
Sticking up for his girlfriend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

That must be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Damo wrote:
Brenton wrote:
pffft. shit thread
Brenton on his period?
Sticking up for his girlfriend

hahahaha.

He just can't accept that the Broncos are better than the Cowboys Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Haha NO!

No hate, just love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Caity wrote:
Haha NO!

No hate, just love!

B-b-b-b-b ut she said your head looks like its been hit by a 4 iron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Damo you got my hopes up, for a sec I thought there actually was a bitch fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Rubbish thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Damo you got my hopes up, for a sec I thought there actually was a bitch fight.
muahahahahaha.

Oh and @ Sparky, righto pop fiend. Just devoed there wasnt actually a bitch fight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Damo wrote:
muahahahahaha.

Oh and @ Sparky, righto pop fiend. Just devoed there wasnt actually a bitch fight?

No, I'm just angry I can't get back those valuable seconds I wasted reading this thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Caity wrote:
Haha NO!

No hate, just love!

That's what we like to see Caity...Lesbian Love is my favourite kind of Love.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenko
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Rubbbish..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB-NQC
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 am

Lol. Fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:05 am

To be fair if this did turn out to be a massive bitch fight Damo would be awesome, as we know how enjoyable the last TFW bitch fight was. Good effort Damo, just JB doesn't seem to be the slut Cassi was.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 am

Awww. Got my hopes up Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

Caity wrote:
Haha NO!

No hate, just love!

Lesbian, Jks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Damo wrote:
muahahahahaha.

No, I'm just angry I can't get back those valuable seconds I wasted reading this thread. Wink
Hahaha. As opposed to the valuable seconds you waste listening to pop music.
It was intended to be a rubbish thread based on the hope that we would have a bitch fight that would liven up the forum. Unfortunately, all these srs kents are like "rubbish" thread etc. etc. and have effectively ruined any possibility of there being a good bitch fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 am

F*** up Damo

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 am

Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo
Get fucked you judas prick!

You are by far the biggest fuckwit on this forum, I'd rate you even lower then Sparky's choice in music.

You ain't even a human fucking being
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 am

Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

You are by far the biggest fuckwit on this forum, I'd rate you even lower then Sparky's choice in music.

PFTTT do you even know what you just fkin wrote... Biggest fuckwit? Surely there are others out there including Maximus who is a joke of a human. If i was lower then Sparkys taste in music then i would have killed myself a long time ago mate so think before you F***ing type soimething you scumbag. F*** YOU!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 am

^ Well we have some sort of bitchfight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 am

Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

PFTTT do you even know what you just fkin wrote... Biggest fuckwit? Surely there are others out there including Maximus who is a joke of a human. If i was lower then Sparkys taste in music then i would have killed myself a long time ago mate so think before you F***ing type soimething you scumbag. F*** YOU!!

JUST BECAUSE HE IS A JOKE OF A HUMAN DOESNT MEAN HE IS A FUCKWIT. I suggest a joke is more like Sparkys taste in music, whereas a fuckwit is a bit lower then that. And don't bring maxi into this, HE IS A GOOD MAN and he cooks a mean meatloaf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 am

Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

JUST BECAUSE HE IS A JOKE OF A HUMAN DOESNT MEAN HE IS A FUCKWIT. I suggest a joke is more like Sparkys taste in music, whereas a fuckwit is a bit lower then that. And don't bring maxi into this, HE IS A GOOD MAN and he cooks a mean meatloaf

A fuckwit is lower then Sparkys music? You can't fucking get any lower then his taste in music you TOSSER!!! Max is a twat his cooking skills don't make up for the fact that he is an all round fag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum