HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 am

Caity wrote:
I like JT Nelly & Eminem! I like anything really... Very Happy
yeah but your pavalova's are exceptional
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3620
Age : 27
Location : Aotearoa

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 am

True, it has its moments. I've changed my mind, keep it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:47 am

If we could just get rid of post counts in that thread/forum. The thread has merit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3176
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
It comes in handy, like previously today when I read R&G was listening to Masters of War so I recommended the PJ cover for him to enjoy. Also the other day when you wrote you were listening to Trinity Roots which made me decide to go purchase the album and I love it. I vote it stays, as there are plenty of other instances where this sort of thing has happened. Maybe not with Sparky though as if you want to know what he's listening to all you have to do is turn on any pop radio station.
True this. When I want to discover new bands I'll often suss out a few of the artists mentioned in the thread from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 12596
Age : 30
Location : DOG Squad

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 am

Just like to say that this has been a great day on TFW and largely because of the greatness of this thread, thanks to those involved, love you all, except Sparky.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4251
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 am

I just realised Sparky refered to himself in 3rd person lol

So I take it Hendo, that you're not a fan of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 am

Lol hendo just admit you dont like the Sparky_hughes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional
avatar

Posts : 490
Location : The Gabba

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:02 am

i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:12 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc
so acdc is 2nd on your favourites list is it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 am

Id say its also more due to your homosexuality then your hate for acdc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc
I'm far from the biggest AC/DC fan..... but thats going a little too far Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am

poor sparky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6118
Age : 906
Location : The Emirates

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc

Like mother like son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 am

LOL this thread has been a ripper, TFW in 2010 has finally awoken, although 11 months too late.

I don't know how Sparky can criticize Damo for supporting West Ham, in fact I think it's great he supports a 'lower ranked' club in the Premier League, its these supporters we need! Rather than just jumping on the big club support train. And saying his posts are "drivel" is drivel, I like reading Damo's posts.

and I haven't even heard of barely any bands sparky listens to so I can't bash anything I haven't heard. But fucking lol at everyone ripping into him.

and jtm...you must have issues. Rather taking a 15 inch black dude up your ass than listening to ac/dc as well as having a fetish for cats is kinda odd...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 am

TealDevils wrote:
LOL this thread has been a ripper, TFW in 2010 has finally awoken, although 11 months too late.

I don't know how Sparky can criticize Damo for supporting West Ham, in fact I think it's great he supports a 'lower ranked' club in the Premier League, its these supporters we need! Rather than just jumping on the big club support train. And saying his posts are "drivel" is drivel, I like reading Damo's posts.

and I haven't even heard of barely any bands sparky listens to so I can't bash anything I haven't heard. But fucking lol at everyone ripping into him.

and jtm...you must have issues. Rather taking a 15 inch black dude up your ass than listening to ac/dc as well as having a fetish for cats is kinda odd...

what! i didn't say the thing about the black man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6118
Age : 906
Location : The Emirates

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 am

TealDevils wrote:


Rather than just jumping on the big club support train.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc

Classic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 am

jtm91 wrote:
TealDevils wrote:
LOL this thread has been a ripper, TFW in 2010 has finally awoken, although 11 months too late.

I don't know how Sparky can criticize Damo for supporting West Ham, in fact I think it's great he supports a 'lower ranked' club in the Premier League, its these supporters we need! Rather than just jumping on the big club support train. And saying his posts are "drivel" is drivel, I like reading Damo's posts.

and I haven't even heard of barely any bands sparky listens to so I can't bash anything I haven't heard. But fucking lol at everyone ripping into him.

and jtm...you must have issues. Rather taking a 15 inch black dude up your ass than listening to ac/dc as well as having a fetish for cats is kinda odd...

what! i didn't say the thing about the black man
Shit! I thought you did haha you must've just had the same avatar as him aha sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Black Bird
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4576
Age : 111

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 am

Guys give the kid a break, just cause he couldnt get his license till age 19, works at red rooster, is nocturnal and takes his tv shows way too seriously it doesnt mean we should give the king of predicting transfers a hard time. . . . . .alright Thumbright
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 am

TealDevils wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
TealDevils wrote:
LOL this thread has been a ripper, TFW in 2010 has finally awoken, although 11 months too late.

I don't know how Sparky can criticize Damo for supporting West Ham, in fact I think it's great he supports a 'lower ranked' club in the Premier League, its these supporters we need! Rather than just jumping on the big club support train. And saying his posts are "drivel" is drivel, I like reading Damo's posts.

and I haven't even heard of barely any bands sparky listens to so I can't bash anything I haven't heard. But fucking lol at everyone ripping into him.

and jtm...you must have issues. Rather taking a 15 inch black dude up your ass than listening to ac/dc as well as having a fetish for cats is kinda odd...

what! i didn't say the thing about the black man
Shit! I thought you did haha you must've just had the same avatar as him aha sorry bro.

i do have a cat fetish but not a black man fetish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend
avatar

Posts : 11569
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 am

jtm91 wrote:
TealDevils wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
TealDevils wrote:
LOL this thread has been a ripper, TFW in 2010 has finally awoken, although 11 months too late.

I don't know how Sparky can criticize Damo for supporting West Ham, in fact I think it's great he supports a 'lower ranked' club in the Premier League, its these supporters we need! Rather than just jumping on the big club support train. And saying his posts are "drivel" is drivel, I like reading Damo's posts.

and I haven't even heard of barely any bands sparky listens to so I can't bash anything I haven't heard. But fucking lol at everyone ripping into him.

and jtm...you must have issues. Rather taking a 15 inch black dude up your ass than listening to ac/dc as well as having a fetish for cats is kinda odd...

what! i didn't say the thing about the black man
Shit! I thought you did haha you must've just had the same avatar as him aha sorry bro.

i do have a cat fetish but not a black man fetish.

You should meet Joel Monoghan. You two would have a lot to discuss... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc

That's cool brother.

Back to listening to Justin Bieber aye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2156
Age : 38
Location : SYDNEY

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 am

lions10 wrote:
i'd rather take a 15inch black man to the arse than listen to acdc

You should put that on a sandwich board and wear down at the block in Redfern, John McClane style..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
TBH, I don't know half the stuff people put in what they're listening to, but I put that down to the fact that I just haven't found a current band that I enjoy as much as I do the old stuff (Though if a band is calling themselves Boys Like Girls you just know thats goin to be for the teeny boppers and you steer well clear of it..) Hell the only new release albums I've bought this year has been the old timers still rockin' on.. I'm sure Sparky cringes every time I say I'm listening to Bob Dylan or Johnny Cash.. Anyway right now I'm listening to Led Zep Dazed and Confused off How The West Was Won.. 25 minutes of awesomeness right there..

Haha, to be honest I hardly care.

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I love doing top 10s so decided to whip up this top 10 of the worst artists frequently listenend to by the one and only Sparky Hughes

1. Linkin Park
2. Eminem
3. Kanye West
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Boys Like Girls
6. Clipse
7. Akon
8. Taio Cruz
9. Nelly
10. Pharrell Williams/N.E.R.D.

This list is cringe worthy, and that's just what I picked up from the first 15 or so pages of the what are you listening to thread. And before you say, "don't you have anything better to do with your time than make stupid top 10 lists?" the answer is no, I don't. Well not till 5:30 anyway.

One other complaint I have is, how come pretty much everything you listen to is this guy, this guy and that guy featuring that guy...can't they just perform on their own or start a group or something.

Apart from Taio Cruz and Boys Like Girls, what is wrong with the other artists. Yeah YOU might not like Hendo, but I'd say it with plenty of confidence that plenty of people would love those artists. As for those two above, it's not like I actually love them, I have one and two songs from them respectively.

Linkin Park (who I know you hate with a passion) are a massive band. FACT.

Eminem, Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Clipse and Nelly are five of the biggest names in Hip-Hop/Rap. FACT.

Justin Timberlake is absolutely massive as well. FACT.

As for your Q, in Hip-Hop that's one of the things about it, a lot of songs have featured artists.

Beckham wrote:
Haha i did the same thing (have the day off due to a blood test), but anyway like i said yesterday how often does he post the same song over and over.. If you go through it you will understand fair enough if they were decent but just shit over and over.. If that thread got deleted Sparky would have 10 posts.

1] Maybe that's because I might really like that song at that time.

2] You seem to love checking up on the thread, why don't you post what you're listening to? Little scared are we Becks.

3] Getting precious over post counts. What does posts have to do with anything.

4] Maybe I should do what you did, delete my account because I've had enough of this place and say I'm never coming back, then return a couple of months later.

5] Or maybe it's just you're still pissed that Wesley Sneijder signed a contract extension at Inter when you said he was coming to Man. United because he'd spoken of his "desire" to play for them. Well how's that going for ya Becks.

Hendo Maroon wrote:
LOL!

Thats 3 prime examples you've whipped up there Becks...what the hell is Girl Thing...that name alone just screams 'Gay'

It's a one-hit wonder. Laughing

Black Bird wrote:
Guys give the kid a break, just cause he couldnt get his license till age 19, works at red rooster, is nocturnal and takes his tv shows way too seriously it doesnt mean we should give the king of predicting transfers a hard time. . . . . .alright Thumbright

Haha BB, nice memory you got there.

I hope you're using it wisely, e.g. your exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6118
Age : 906
Location : The Emirates

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Give the man a break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down
 
See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum