HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Just cause there massive doesnt mean theyre good. Linkin Park fucking suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Brad wrote:

Well to me they're quality, and they're quality to many, many other people as wel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 pm

I feel there's just a massive ball of hatefulness here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm

The one thing I do hate is when a bunch of 15-16 year old wankers get on a train and put their crappy music (Hip Hop, Rap, Pop etc) on loudspeaker on their phone..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 am

Haha yeah that is the worst, even worse when it's a bunch of 30 year old bogans like yesterday.

Once there was a group of Maoris on the train doing exactly that, and one of them started rapping along to a beat, needless to say it was shit, and my friend, who is so timid, started pissing himself. The Maoris wernt very impressed and my mate stopped laughing pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Brad wrote:

Well to me they're quality, and they're quality to many, many other people as wel.
so you like justin bieber as well and ke$ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_fb_
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 am

just a suggestion for ya sparky if you're going to listen to hip hop then listen to the loyalty like wu tang, bone thugs, tribe called quest, nas, cypress hill, public enemy etc. try not to stay down with extremely average artists like pharell, clipse etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 am

Fiji Bati wrote:
just a suggestion for ya sparky if you're going to listen to hip hop then listen to the loyalty like wu tang, bone thugs, tribe called quest, nas, cypress hill, public enemy etc. try not to stay down with extremely average artists like pharell, clipse etc

amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
The one thing I do hate is when a bunch of 15-16 year old wankers get on a train and put their crappy music (Hip Hop, Rap, Pop etc) on loudspeaker on their phone..

It's especially bad if they have their iPod or iPhone in their docking station... That's when it gets really annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 am

I'm probably Gonna get slammed for this but here goes.

Who cares if Sparky has a different taste in music to Damo,Hendo,etc you shouldn't be trying to change the person which they already are so what if they work at Red Rooster, Nocturnal,etc. Everyone is Different and people should really just accept that rather than turning it into a Arguement it might be funny to read but really it's just stupid trying show domination through a forum you might think it's fun but it really isn't. So yes I'm sticking up for sparky regardless of what ever happens because I don't see what he has done that is that wrong.

Last edited by Cats11 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 am

Shut up Abby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 am

fukn emos

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 am

Brenton wrote:
Shut up Abby

why, I'm just making a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_fb_
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

Cats11 wrote:

Who cares if Sparky has a different taste in music to Damo,Hendo,etc you shouldn't be trying to change the person which they already are so what if they work at Red Rooster, Nocturnal,etc. Everyone is Different and people should really just accept that rather than turning it into a Bitchfight it might be funny to read but really it's just stupid trying show domination through a forum you might think it's fun but it really isn't. So yes I'm sticking up for sparky regardless of what ever happens because I don't see what he has done that is that wrong.

that was touching, abbster I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 am

Cats11 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
Shut up Abby

Just shut up kthx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 am

Brenton wrote:
Cats11 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
Shut up Abby

Just shut up kthx

why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

Abby that is like the best thing you've ever written well done pal... You can take Sparkys mod pozzy, how's that.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 am

Cats11 wrote:

Who cares if Sparky has a different taste in music to Damo,Hendo,etc you shouldn't be trying to change the person which they already are so what if they work at Red Rooster, Nocturnal,etc. Everyone is Different and people should really just accept that rather than turning it into a Bitchfight it might be funny to read but really it's just stupid trying show domination through a forum you might think it's fun but it really isn't. So yes I'm sticking up for sparky regardless of what ever happens because I don't see what he has done that is that wrong.

Future career as a motivational speaker?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 am

Cats11 wrote:

F*** up idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:09 am

This thread is so conformist...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 am

Black Bird wrote:
Guys give the kid a break, just cause he couldnt get his license till age 19, works at red rooster, is nocturnal and takes his tv shows way too seriously it doesnt mean we should give the king of predicting transfers a hard time. . . . . .alright Thumbright

Laughing BB out of no where.

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
TBH, I don't know half the stuff people put in what they're listening to, but I put that down to the fact that I just haven't found a current band that I enjoy as much as I do the old stuff (Though if a band is calling themselves Boys Like Girls you just know thats goin to be for the teeny boppers and you steer well clear of it..) Hell the only new release albums I've bought this year has been the old timers still rockin' on.. I'm sure Sparky cringes every time I say I'm listening to Bob Dylan or Johnny Cash.. Anyway right now I'm listening to Led Zep Dazed and Confused off How The West Was Won.. 25 minutes of awesomeness right there..

Haha, to be honest I hardly care.

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I love doing top 10s so decided to whip up this top 10 of the worst artists frequently listenend to by the one and only Sparky Hughes

1. Linkin Park
2. Eminem
3. Kanye West
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Boys Like Girls
6. Clipse
7. Akon
8. Taio Cruz
9. Nelly
10. Pharrell Williams/N.E.R.D.

This list is cringe worthy, and that's just what I picked up from the first 15 or so pages of the what are you listening to thread. And before you say, "don't you have anything better to do with your time than make stupid top 10 lists?" the answer is no, I don't. Well not till 5:30 anyway.

One other complaint I have is, how come pretty much everything you listen to is this guy, this guy and that guy featuring that guy...can't they just perform on their own or start a group or something.

Apart from Taio Cruz and Boys Like Girls, what is wrong with the other artists. Yeah YOU might not like Hendo, but I'd say it with plenty of confidence that plenty of people would love those artists. As for those two above, it's not like I actually love them, I have one and two songs from them respectively.

Linkin Park (who I know you hate with a passion) are a massive band. FACT.

Eminem, Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Clipse and Nelly are five of the biggest names in Hip-Hop/Rap. FACT.

Justin Timberlake is absolutely massive as well. FACT.

As for your Q, in Hip-Hop that's one of the things about it, a lot of songs have featured artists.

Beckham wrote:
Haha i did the same thing (have the day off due to a blood test), but anyway like i said yesterday how often does he post the same song over and over.. If you go through it you will understand fair enough if they were decent but just shit over and over.. If that thread got deleted Sparky would have 10 posts.

1] Maybe that's because I might really like that song at that time.

2] You seem to love checking up on the thread, why don't you post what you're listening to? Little scared are we Becks.

3] Getting precious over post counts. What does posts have to do with anything.

4] Maybe I should do what you did, delete my account because I've had enough of this place and say I'm never coming back, then return a couple of months later.

5] Or maybe it's just you're still pissed that Wesley Sneijder signed a contract extension at Inter when you said he was coming to Man. United because he'd spoken of his "desire" to play for them. Well how's that going for ya Becks.

Hendo Maroon wrote:
LOL!

Thats 3 prime examples you've whipped up there Becks...what the hell is Girl Thing...that name alone just screams 'Gay'

It's a one-hit wonder. Laughing

Black Bird wrote:
Guys give the kid a break, just cause he couldnt get his license till age 19, works at red rooster, is nocturnal and takes his tv shows way too seriously it doesnt mean we should give the king of predicting transfers a hard time. . . . . .alright Thumbright

Haha BB, nice memory you got there.

I hope you're using it wisely, e.g. your exams.

Biggest load of Drivel EVER Laughing You're losing your touch MATE, Yes i'm terrified at posting in the thread, i'm SCARED i will get a thread made about me due to my music taste being so SHIT, absolutely TERRIFIED. Yes i'm PISSED at Wesley not coming to UTD so i'm giving you SHIT over your music taste you got it spot on BUD Laughing NOT, it was never going to happen and the only reason i even mentioned it was to give you SHIT over the quality transfer predictions you've made in the PAST. TRY AGAIN Laughing

Brad wrote:

Linkin Park are fkin Quality mate Laughing Quality Horse Shit Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 am

And to think this is all Caity's fault... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 am

Damo wrote:
Cats11 wrote:

F*** up idiot
Well 'Arguement' then. happy now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 am

Beckham wrote:
Abby that is like the best thing you've ever written well done pal... You can take Sparkys mod pozzy, how's that.

Is that a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com