HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 am

Cats11 wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Abby that is like the best thing you've ever written well done pal... You can take Sparkys mod pozzy, how's that.

Is that a joke.

He just keeps getting better...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 am

Haha this is all ur fault brenton. Shouldnt have called the original thread shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 am

Cats11 wrote:
Damo wrote:
Cats11 wrote:
I'm probably Gonna get slammed for this but here goes.

Who cares if Sparky has a different taste in music to Damo,Hendo,etc you shouldn't be trying to change the person which they already are so what if they work at Red Rooster, Nocturnal,etc. Everyone is Different and people should really just accept that rather than turning it into a Bitchfight it might be funny to read but really it's just stupid trying show domination through a forum you might think it's fun but it really isn't. So yes I'm sticking up for sparky regardless of what ever happens because I don't see what he has done that is that wrong.
F*** up idiot
Well 'Arguement' then. happy now.
i didnt actually read your post. Imbecile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

Damo wrote:
Haha this is all ur fault brenton. Shouldnt have called the original thread shit

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 am

Cats11 wrote:
I'm probably Gonna get slammed for this but here goes.

Who cares if Sparky has a different taste in music to Damo,Hendo,etc you shouldn't be trying to change the person which they already are so what if they work at Red Rooster, Nocturnal,etc. Everyone is Different and people should really just accept that rather than turning it into a Bitchfight it might be funny to read but really it's just stupid trying show domination through a forum you might think it's fun but it really isn't. So yes I'm sticking up for sparky regardless of what ever happens because I don't see what he has done that is that wrong.

Bloody inspirational.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 am

You sticking up for him doesnt make his music taste appeal to me more. I think you being on sparkys side makes his argument less convincing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:58 am

Damo wrote:
You sticking up for him doesnt make his music taste appeal to me more. I think you being on sparkys side makes his argument less convincing
It has nothing to do with music appeal. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 am

You call that a meatloaf!!! Cmon Get your fkin act together!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 am

Cats11 wrote:
Damo wrote:
It comes from the heart / insert gay inspirational quote. F*** ivebeen waiting 2 days for my meatloaf, it better be good. You might be right about maxi becksO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 am

Damo wrote:
Cats11 wrote:
Damo wrote:
It comes from the heart / insert gay inspirational quote. F*** ivebeen waiting 2 days for my meatloaf, it better be good. You might be right about maxi becksO
i'm not gonna start an arguement with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:25 am

my music tastes are worse then sparkys id say Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 am

This thread is awesome. FACT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 am

Sprooly wrote:
No shit Mr. same song over and over again Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 am

Cats11 wrote:
Damo wrote:
Cats11 wrote:
Damo wrote:
i'm not gonna start an arguement with you.
Abby, do you understand any of this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am

Fiji Bati wrote:
just a suggestion for ya sparky if you're going to listen to hip hop then listen to the loyalty like wu tang, bone thugs, tribe called quest, nas, cypress hill, public enemy etc. try not to stay down with extremely average artists like pharell, clipse etc

I do listen to older Hip-Hop. Bone Thugs, A Tribe Called Quest and also Eazy E, they're quality. And of course Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. I do listen to, and love it.

But Pharrell and especially Clipse are quality. Clipse have three critically acclaimed albums, all of which rate in the top 50-100 in the last decade in different Hip-Hop album lists. And nothing beats a good Neptunes beat, surely you've heard some of the classics he's come up with for Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Clipse etc.

Beckham wrote:
Biggest load of Drivel EVER Laughing You're losing your touch MATE, Yes i'm terrified at posting in the thread, i'm SCARED i will get a thread made about me due to my music taste being so SHIT, absolutely TERRIFIED. Yes i'm PISSED at Wesley not coming to UTD so i'm giving you SHIT over your music taste you got it spot on BUD Laughing NOT, it was never going to happen and the only reason i even mentioned it was to give you SHIT over the quality transfer predictions you've made in the PAST. TRY AGAIN Laughing

Linkin Park are fkin Quality mate Laughing Quality Horse Shit Laughing

I'm just going to skip the bulk of that rubbish you've posted. Using things like drivel and full words in capitals, gimme a break. I made those things!!

Shit quality transfer predictions? Apart from saying Ibrahimovic would stay and we sold him, what have I got wrong? Also, I think you'll find we tore Barcelona a new one with that deal, and we won the treble so in the end it was myself 'avin the last laugh. Wink Grin

And again, what do YOU listen to Becks?

Damo wrote:
so you like justin bieber as well and ke$ha.

Ah, no. That much we can agree on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 pm

philly wrote:
Sprooly wrote:

You noticed it too? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Enforcer wrote:
philly wrote:
Sprooly wrote:

Yeah Laughing
Everytime I see him on MSN he is listening to one of three 'Feeder' songs Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 pm

feeder is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm

philly wrote:
Enforcer wrote:
philly wrote:
Sprooly wrote:

Yeah Laughing
Everytime I see him on MSN he is listening to one of three 'Feeder' songs Laughing

Blimey Laughing

Start comparing him to Sparky Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 am

Sprooly wrote:
feeder is awesome

Feeder is all good sprools, listening to them alone has made your tastes better than Sparky's.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

ahhh some good laughs in this thread haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

I love the way sparky says he doesn't care what people thinks... then goes about defending himself and abusing everyone.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 am

I didn't know where to put this but I was just on a train and there was a crazy lady there having a conversation with Freddie Mercury.. Proof even the insane have better tastes then Sparky.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
I didn't know where to put this but I was just on a train and there was a crazy lady there having a conversation with Freddie Mercury.. Proof even the insane have better tastes then Sparky.. Laughing

Long live QUEEN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Revival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum