HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 am

Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo
Get fucked you judas prick!

You are by far the biggest fuckwit on this forum, I'd rate you even lower then Sparky's choice in music.

You ain't even a human fucking being

PFTTT do you even know what you just fkin wrote... Biggest fuckwit? Surely there are others out there including Maximus who is a joke of a human. If i was lower then Sparkys taste in music then i would have killed myself a long time ago mate so think before you F***ing type soimething you scumbag. F*** YOU!!

JUST BECAUSE HE IS A JOKE OF A HUMAN DOESNT MEAN HE IS A FUCKWIT. I suggest a joke is more like Sparkys taste in music, whereas a fuckwit is a bit lower then that. And don't bring maxi into this, HE IS A GOOD MAN and he cooks a mean meatloaf

A fuckwit is lower then Sparkys music? You can't fucking get any lower then his taste in music you TOSSER!!! Max is a twat his cooking skills don't make up for the fact that he is an all round fag.
Maybe that's why he's a good cook?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 am

Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

You are by far the biggest fuckwit on this forum, I'd rate you even lower then Sparky's choice in music.

PFTTT do you even know what you just fkin wrote... Biggest fuckwit? Surely there are others out there including Maximus who is a joke of a human. If i was lower then Sparkys taste in music then i would have killed myself a long time ago mate so think before you F***ing type soimething you scumbag. F*** YOU!!

JUST BECAUSE HE IS A JOKE OF A HUMAN DOESNT MEAN HE IS A FUCKWIT. I suggest a joke is more like Sparkys taste in music, whereas a fuckwit is a bit lower then that. And don't bring maxi into this, HE IS A GOOD MAN and he cooks a mean meatloaf

A fuckwit is lower then Sparkys music? You can't fucking get any lower then his taste in music you TOSSER!!! Max is a twat his cooking skills don't make up for the fact that he is an all round fag.

You raise a good point but it dosn't explain why he can't make a decent pasta dish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:46 am

Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

You raise a good point but it dosn't explain why he can't make a decent pasta dish.
You are basing that on one time, he was listening to a mixtape Sparky gave him and he just wasn't on form that day. That's all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 am

Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

You are basing that on one time, he was listening to a mixtape Sparky gave him and he just wasn't on form that day. That's all

Noo everyone knows a decent cook can whip up a dish even under the worst conditions. Probably conditions none more irritating then a Sparky mix-tape but he really should have been able to lift his game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:08 am

Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

Noo everyone knows a decent cook can whip up a dish even under the worst conditions. Probably conditions none more irritating then a Sparky mix-tape but he really should have been able to lift his game.

Hmm, yeah I do realise he has been fairly inconsistent lately, but when on form, I don't think anyone is better. They should have a masterchef episode where they have to listen to a Sparky mixtape while cooking. That will show the difference between the big boys and the little girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 am

Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

Hmm, yeah I do realise he has been fairly inconsistent lately, but when on form, I don't think anyone is better. They should have a masterchef episode where they have to listen to a Sparky mixtape while cooking. That will show the difference between the big boys and the little girls.

Inconsistent? Mate he has been woeful he fucked up that Souffle bad!! How can you mix up Flour and Baking Soda just a typical rookie error. Personally i think he is back in the pack you are overrating him. Top idea for a Sparky mixtape ep but it's simple really, they just wouldn't get any viewers and it could even have the potential to send the show broke. We all know Max is a little girl anyway.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 am

Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

Inconsistent? Mate he has been woeful he fucked up that Souffle bad!! How can you mix up Flour and Baking Soda just a typical rookie error. Personally i think he is back in the pack you are overrating him. Top idea for a Sparky mixtape ep but it's simple really, they just wouldn't get any viewers and it could even have the potential to send the show broke. We all know Max is a little girl anyway.

your both faggots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:20 am

TGBY wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

your both faggots.
no u r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 am

Damo wrote:
Hahaha. As opposed to the valuable seconds you waste listening to pop music. It was intended to be a rubbish thread based on the hope that we would have a bitch fight that would liven up the forum. Unfortunately, all these srs kents are like "rubbish" thread etc. etc. and have effectively ruined any possibility of there being a good bitch fight.

You must live a very exciting life Damo. I wish I was in your shoes.

My taste in music, I can tell you now, there are people that have far worst taste. Yourself springs to mind.

Stick to what you do best Damo, posting drivel about West Ham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 am

Damo wrote:
TGBY wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

Noo everyone knows a decent cook can whip up a dish even under the worst conditions. Probably conditions none more irritating then a Sparky mix-tape but he really should have
been able to lift his game.

Inconsistent? Mate he has been woeful he fucked up that Souffle bad!! How can you mix up Flour and Baking Soda just a typical rookie error. Personally i think he is back in the pack you are overrating him. Top idea for a Sparky mixtape ep but it's simple really, they just
wouldn't get any viewers and it could even have the potential to send the show broke. We all know Max is a little girl anyway.

your both faggots.
no u r

I'm rubber your glue...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 am

mmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am

TGBY wrote:
Damo wrote:
TGBY wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Damo wrote:
Beckham wrote:
F*** up Damo

Noo everyone knows a decent cook can whip up a dish even under the worst conditions. Probably conditions none more irritating then a Sparky mix-tape but he really should have
been able to lift his game.

Inconsistent? Mate he has been woeful he fucked up that Souffle bad!! How can you mix up Flour and Baking Soda just a typical rookie error. Personally i think he is back in the pack you are overrating him. Top idea for a Sparky mixtape ep but it's simple really, they just
wouldn't get any viewers and it could even have the potential to send the show broke. We all know Max is a little girl anyway.

your both faggots.
no u r

I'm rubber your glue...

Sticks and stones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Caity wrote:
Haha NO!

No hate, just love!

That's what we like to see Caity...Lesbian Love is my favourite kind of Love.

+1

Caity please do us a favour Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 am

haha Damo and Becks made my day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:59 am

Laughing

I don't like meatloaf...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 am

Damo's Music Tastes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sparky's Music Tastes

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:49 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Damo's Music Tastes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sparky's Music Tastes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am

Can we change the thread name to bash sparkies poor taste in music here thread?

Ps. Sparky you suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 am

No because it also includes the cooking skills of Maximus

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm

I am just stoked other people are realising how bad Sparky's taste is music are, I thought me and Damo were the only ones.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

^^ You thought I approved of that stuff Surprised

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 pm

na I just thought you showed zero interest in his posts Smile when I click on the 'what are you listening to thread' and see that he's posted it angers me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Yeah and it's annoying how he posts the same songs over and over and over. Sorry mate but it's true.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 pm

and he listens to Boys Like Girls and Kanye West...he's probably got Beiber posters on his wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 pm

I just got pissed when I saw Like a G6... I can't stand that song Razz

As for this thread in general...Classic Laughing

Would have been better if it was a real bitch fight though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum