HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Beckham wrote:
Yeah and it's annoying how he posts the same songs over and over and over. Sorry mate but it's true.
We turned a shit thread into an awesome thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Man Boys Like Girls... I used to like that shit when I was 15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:15 pm

wtf is Boys Like Girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I am just stoked other people are realising how bad Sparky's taste is music are, I thought me and Damo were the only ones.

hahaha i realised but though other people liked it so didnt lash out haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Sprooly wrote:
wtf is Boys Like Girls

really, really, really poppish rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Sprooly wrote:
wtf is Boys Like Girls

really, really, really poppish rock.
never heard of them in my life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Hahaha this thread.
Leave the man alone Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm

F*** this thread is so good.

Also Sparky sorry mate but a lot of what you post that you are listening to is absolute dross.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Love some of the criticism people are giving me.

Honestly, Damo, Beckham and Dane Swan? Gimme a break.

And Hendo, you may as well just say you're not a fan of Sparky_Hughes and get it over and done with. We're all waiting. One thing we do know about you, whatever blows you do take, they just rebound off that gut of yours.

a_F_c wrote:
Hahaha this thread.

Unlike some people on here, I don't talk drivel. What I post is what I actually think or am listening to. None of this changing names bullocks, or faking ages or any of that drivel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Love some of the criticism people are giving me.

Honestly, Damo, Beckham and Dane Swan? Gimme a break.

And Hendo, you may as well just say you're not a fan of Sparky_Hughes and get it over and done with. We're all waiting. One thing we do know about you, whatever blows you do take, they just rebound off that gut of yours.

a_F_c wrote:
Hahaha this thread.

Unlike some people on here, I don't talk drivel. What I post is what I actually think or am listening to. None of this changing names bullocks, or faking ages or any of that drivel.

Bit angry?
You do have a shit taste in music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Damo wrote:
Bit angry?

Angry? What's there to be angry at. If you think my taste in music is shit, that's absolutely fantastic, it's your opinion. I think you're a joke of a poster that posts drivel, but I don't make threads about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Damo wrote:
Bit angry?

Angry? What's there to be angry at. If you think my taste in music is shit, that's absolutely fantastic, it's your opinion. I think you're a joke of a poster that posts drivel, but I don't make threads about it.

You are obviously fuming.
You had a go at Hendo about his weight, even though he is practically anorexic now. It's not our fault you love whatever song is popular on the radio atm and is excessively overplayed. You obviously don't read many of my posts outside the "Off Topic" forum. Is it cos I support AC Milan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Damo wrote:
You had a go at Hendo about his weight, even though he is practically anorexic now. It's not our fault you love whatever song is popular on the radio atm and is excessively overplayed. You obviously don't read many of my posts outside the "Off Topic" forum. Is it cos I support AC Milan?

Hahaha you keep telling yourself that, chump.

As for Hendo, well I wouldn't know about any weight loss from him. Good on him anyway.

As for you, clearly I do see your posts in the football forum and I cringe every time. West Ham are a shit club with terrible players, including a couple of Inter Milan rejects. You enjoy those players when you get relegated. And supporting AC Milan, yeah, and I support Basel. Gimme' a break, just more nonsense drivel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:13 pm

TBH, I don't know half the stuff people put in what they're listening to, but I put that down to the fact that I just haven't found a current band that I enjoy as much as I do the old stuff (Though if a band is calling themselves Boys Like Girls you just know thats goin to be for the teeny boppers and you steer well clear of it..) Hell the only new release albums I've bought this year has been the old timers still rockin' on.. I'm sure Sparky cringes every time I say I'm listening to Bob Dylan or Johnny Cash.. Anyway right now I'm listening to Led Zep Dazed and Confused off How The West Was Won.. 25 minutes of awesomeness right there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Laughing Awesome thread Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Damo wrote:

might just jump in here and say that the large majority of what damo posts is good quality.

i think most of us treat off topic as just a place to F*** around anyway so there is no need for sparky to have such a huge blow up over it. its all in a bit of fun. if people dont like your style of music does that mean you have to criticize people for being a shit member or pay out someone for their weight? thats just low.

EDIT: just in case i didnt make it clear enough this is aimed at sparky not damo haha

Last edited by DB on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:16 am

88kgs is a decent weight especially if you saw the size of my triceps.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 am

Wholy shit, sparky was pissed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 am

Haha this is too funny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 am

Drivel is a shit word just like your taste in music.. But seriously no need with the personal attacks... I'd have money on Hendo to end the fight within the 1st round anyway.

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge
Linkin Park - The Catalyst
Girl Thing - Last One Stading

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:02 am

LOL!

Thats 3 prime examples you've whipped up there Becks...what the hell is Girl Thing...that name alone just screams 'Gay'

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:10 am

I love it that he thinks me posting about west ham is drivel. I guess its easy to say when he supports one of the biggest clubs in europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 am

Who cares what music anyone listens to.. Why does it bother everyone Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:31 am

Look what you've started Caity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:36 am

I didn't doooooo it! I'm innocent Very Happy Everyone is just carving into sparky though lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum