HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:38 am

F*** up Caity

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 am

Beckham wrote:
F*** up Caity
No you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 am

you can't say Sparky doesn't deserve it...I mean look at his music tastes. He seriously needs help.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 am

Not all of us are rocknrollas!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:41 am

Lol who edited the title
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:42 am

Hendo orbecks i guess haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:43 am

Caity wrote:

Make me some Lunch!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 am

Caity wrote:
Hendo orbecks i guess haha

I can't take credit for that masterpiece. I especially enjoy the sparky bit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 am

Beckham wrote:
Caity wrote:

Make me some Lunch!!!

You have hands. Make it yourself you lazy prick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 am

We've been over this. Max is the cooker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 am

Why is he? What have i missed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 am

king of meat loaf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am

F*** i forgot!! Forgive me oh mighty maximus and cook me a dish..

ps. Caity you can f*** off you arn't good for anything now.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:52 am

Damo wrote:
We've been over this. Max is the cooker

Max is gay?

Eh, saw it coming from a mile away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:47 am

Mah the meatloaf.........F***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 am

I love doing top 10s so decided to whip up this top 10 of the worst artists frequently listenend to by the one and only Sparky Hughes

1. Linkin Park
2. Eminem
3. Kanye West
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Boys Like Girls
6. Clipse
7. Akon
8. Taio Cruz
9. Nelly
10. Pharrell Williams/N.E.R.D.

This list is cringe worthy, and that's just what I picked up from the first 15 or so pages of the what are you listening to thread. And before you say, "don't you have anything better to do with your time than make stupid top 10 lists?" the answer is no, I don't. Well not till 5:30 anyway.

One other complaint I have is, how come pretty much everything you listen to is this guy, this guy and that guy featuring that guy...can't they just perform on their own or start a group or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:52 am

will sparky be back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 am

Laughing

I'm still unsure what all this stuff about Maximus and his meatloaf is about...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 am

Make your own meatloaf you lazy pricks. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I love doing top 10s so decided to whip up this top 10 of the worst artists frequently listenend to by the one and only Sparky Hughes

1. Linkin Park
2. Eminem
3. Kanye West
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Boys Like Girls
6. Clipse
7. Akon
8. Taio Cruz
9. Nelly
10. Pharrell Williams/N.E.R.D.

This list is cringe worthy, and that's just what I picked up from the first 15 or so pages of the what are you listening to thread. And before you say, "don't you have anything better to do with your time than make stupid top 10 lists?" the answer is no, I don't. Well not till 5:30 anyway.

One other complaint I have is, how come pretty much everything you listen to is this guy, this guy and that guy featuring that guy...can't they just perform on their own or start a group or something.

Haha i did the same thing (have the day off due to a blood test), but anyway like i said yesterday how often does he post the same song over and over.. If you go through it you will understand fair enough if they were decent but just shit over and over.. If that thread got deleted Sparky would have 10 posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 am

I like JT Nelly & Eminem! I like anything really... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 am

yea but you're a girl so it's ok

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 am

I move for the deletion of the What Are You Listening To thread. IMO if what you're listening to is good enough to recommend, make a thread about it. Just posting a song title isn't really doing much apart from building up your post count.

I've posted in that thread plenty of times myself but still think the music section would see more genuine posting without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 am

It comes in handy, like previously today when I read R&G was listening to Masters of War so I recommended the PJ cover for him to enjoy. Also the other day when you wrote you were listening to Trinity Roots which made me decide to go purchase the album and I love it. I vote it stays, as there are plenty of other instances where this sort of thing has happened. Maybe not with Sparky though as if you want to know what he's listening to all you have to do is turn on any pop radio station.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky   

Back to top Go down

See Caity, now look at what you've started., ps. You're still shit Sparky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum