HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will claim the WDC?
Fernando Alonso
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Mark Webber
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Sebastian Vettel
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Lewis Hamilton
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Stig
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 am

It all comes down to the final race in one of the most closely contested championships in recent history. The 2010 Formula 1 Championship ends the season in Abu Dhabi in Dubai where four drivers have the chance the become World Driving Champion. Who will win it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:21 am

Broadcast details:

Saturday, November 13 @ 11.50pm AEDT – F1 Qualifying LIVE and EXCLUSIVE.

Sunday, November 14 @ 10.30pm AEDT – Mark Webber: You Can’t Stop What’s Comin’ documentary.
Sunday, November 14 @ 11.00pm AEDT – F1 Pre-Race Show.
Sunday, November 14 @ 11:50pm AEDT – Abu Dhabi Final Round LIVE and EXCLUSIVE.

All on ONE HD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:30 am

The Stig Laughing

In a perfect world, the other three would crash out and Hamilton would storm through to take it out. But that won't happen. Don't really care who wins it tbh, because I can't stand any of the others. Would really hope Webber doesn't, you guys would never shut up about it Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 am

Quote :
Sebastian Vettel has hinted he is ready to help Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber win the world title at the last race of the season if he cannot do it himself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9165118.stm

just thought i would add this. Im hoping for webber to win this race obviously.

after both redbull's doing so well last year i expect them both to be up there and its interesting to note that Alonso really struggled last year with Renault. He qualified in 15th in the Renault and the Ferrari's were both a bit slow around the track with Raikkonen down in 11th for qualifying.

So hopefully Webber and someone like Hamilton can come 1st and 2nd allowing Webber to take the championship! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 am

philly wrote:
The Stig Laughing

In a perfect world, the other three would crash out and Hamilton would storm through to take it out. But that won't happen. Don't really care who wins it tbh, because I can't stand any of the others. Would really hope Webber doesn't, you guys would never shut up about it Laughing Razz

evil man.......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

DB wrote:
philly wrote:
The Stig Laughing

evil man.......... Evil or Very Mad

+1

prick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 am

I was gonna make this thread last night, FML.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Super pumped obviously for this race and hoping Mark Webber can win the championship.

However, I can't see Alonso losing it. Too consistent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

All Red Bull realistically need is a 1-2 finish... With their current form in qualy + the lack of overtaking for the top positions this season you would have to give Webber a very very very good shot at taking out the title.

At the end of the day I think Vettel will do the decent thing if its required, as if he doesn't it will have a huge impact on the rest of his F1 career - who would want to be on a team where its all about him? no-one. After all actions speak louder then words and moving over for Mark would negate all the stuff thats been going on at Red Bull this year. However if Vettel is leading and Alonso is down lower then 5th you won't be seeing him move over and you can't blame anyone for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Caaaaaarrrrrrrnnnnnnn Mark!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 am

I'm so amped for this. I've been streaming all the Prac sessions, and I'll be forgoing watching Chelsea v Sunderland.

It feels like my life has been leading up to this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Deadset I'm not going to be getting any sleep at all on Sunday night/Monday morning. I finish work on Sunday at 6pm. Race starts at midnight and won't end until 2 or 3am. Have to get up at 4 and start work at 5am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 pm

thought it was midday tomorrow.... F*** lol

now im gonna have to get up at midnight tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm

on another note qualifying is only half an hour away Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm

qualifying is about to start Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 pm

kubica didnt make it through to Q3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm

F*** webber placed 5th with alonso 3rd
Its gonna be extremely hard for him to win the championship now Sad

Vettel got pole with an amazing couple of laps. So keen for the race. Hopefully webber can pull of an amazing win somehow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:08 pm

If it wasn't game over two races ago, it is now.

Early night for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm

What a horrible quali for Mark. Everything that could have gone wrong did.
All is not lost though, we just need the spoilt brat to go kamikaze on Alonso for us and Webber to sweep through and take it all Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:36 pm

a_F_c wrote:
What a horrible quali for Mark. Everything that could have gone wrong did.
All is not lost though, we just need the spoilt brat to go kamikaze on Alonso for us and Webber to sweep through and take it all Grin

It is disapointing for webber but hopefully he can pull it together tomorrow. I have to say im starting to like vettel more and more. to me he seems to have really matured this season and i can easily see him being a dominant driver in future seasons.

On webber, he may move up a position because of hamiltons error. So we just have to hope that alonso messes up and webber can pull off an amazing win Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am

The first lap will decide the title... if Webber can get ahead of Alonso off the start, I can see Vettel and Hamilton letting him through.

I just get the feeling Hamilton would rather see Webber win the world title more then he would Alonso, after the past couple of seasons they had at Mclaren.

If Webber does win the title, he will become the greatest Australian hero since the last great Australian hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am

I don't know much about F1, but why would Hamilton let him through?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am

there isnt much chance for him to win and webber is probably the most popular driver in pit lane.

i doubt he would let him through though haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am

Plus Alonso and Hamilton had a very, very bad relationship at Mclaren last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 am

3 years ago**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   

Back to top Go down

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Motorsport-
Jump to: