HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will claim the WDC?
Fernando Alonso
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Mark Webber
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Sebastian Vettel
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Lewis Hamilton
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Stig
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 am

shhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:20 am

I really don't see Alonso doing anything stupid to lose this ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 am

I think it's safe to say that Mark has a mountain to climb. Also, for those thinking if Mark can get past Alonso and then Hamilton will let him through, wouldn't be surprised to see Lewis hold his position and then for Vettel to win the title.

Anyway, can't wait for tonight, should be great!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

I dont think Lewis will be letting anyone through especially seeing as though he still has hopes of winning the WDC too. He has said though that he'd like to see Mark win it if he cant so you never know Laughing.

Cant wait though! Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am

So pumped for tonight. Disappointed about Mark's qualifying but hopefully he can pull something out of the bag.

Just a thing I'd like to say on the issue of letting drivers through. I really don't like the idea of a driver deliberately letting a driver overtaking him. If I were a driver and I won a race like that I would definitely not feel as satisfied. I know that's like how it goes but meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:27 am

Alonso says hi and he disagrees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 am

Bring this on

Webber Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am

What time does it start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Its almost time to gooo racing!!!!
Pumped! Grin
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Nice fail by the Mercedes cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm

saw m.schumacher get a car in the face. whos leading now im away from the tellie ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Thats that then. The little German brat wins the WDC. Not even sure where Webber finished in the end, 7th maybe.
Very dissapointing weekend for Mark. Just when he needed it to stay together it all fell apart at the last hurdle.
Oh well, hes had a great season and im sure will be at the business end of the WDC standings again next year.

Bring it on! Grin
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Bad luck Mark, well done Vettel.

Lol did you see alonso giving petrov a piece of his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I_Love_Liverpool
Professional

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 am

Webber won't win a title at Red Bull now.

He's fkd now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 pm

The race turned out to be an anti-climax. The race itself was pretty boring. I thought that with the first lap race accident between Schui and Liuzzi the race would be chaotic and exciting. However, the Renaults probably killed the race for Alonso, Hamilton and Webber and Vettel took great advantage of it. Before the race I was hoping Vettel would not win it but now that I see it, I think he really deserved the title and his crying like a little girl at the end was really emotional, good to see it.

Meanwhile, Ferrari royally screwed up and fell for Webber/Red Bull's pit stop bait. I guess we can say that if Webber goes again next year he will literally be the number 2 driver Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Saw Williams are keeping Rubens and dropping Hulkenburg for next year. Hopefully another team picks him up, very good driver imo.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Money speaks louder than talent sadly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 am

havent had a chance till now to express my feelings about the race haha

well done vettel. hopefully now you stop driving like a little brat.

unlucky for webber. nearly proved a lot of haters wrong. but in the end the speed of vettel just wasnt able to be matched. he could have had a clear lead in the championship as well if he didnt make some bad mistakes throughout the year eg crashing into webber.

for webber i think that may have been his only chance to win the championship. he will definitely be the number 2 driver next year and that makes it hard to win with the need to help out the other team member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale   

Back to top Go down

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - The Grand Finale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Motorsport-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum