HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

A technological newb needs a bit of help here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 am

I was bored and made myself a Skype account today, for shits and giggles. What I want to know, is: Can you import any friends on Facebook who have a Skype account straight into your contacts, or do I have to go through individually and do some trial and error?

Cheers in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 pm

False alarm. My brother showed me the blatantly obvious button that let me do just that Smile

I need to do a course on how to read instructions on a Computer Screen. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 am

Skype is actually pretty cool. I was able to talk to my brother, sister and heaps of my friends when we have been overseas, it can be very useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Yeah, I'm hoping to use it for my mates in Sydney and Melbourne, and my rellies in England mainly.

Some people I know Skype their siblings while both are at home. I can't understand that one, surely shouting down the hallway is just as effective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 am

Indeed it would be. Scratching my head over that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A technological newb needs a bit of help here    

Back to top Go down

A technological newb needs a bit of help here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion