HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronco_josh
Professional

PostSubject: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am

Congratulations to both Courtney and DJR

If anyone needed a championship win, it was those guys.

Unlucky to the Giz for running out of fuel on the last lap too. You did well buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

And if rumours are correct he's fucking off to Holden next season. So, if it's true, screw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronco_josh
Professional

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Cynic wrote:
And if rumours are correct he's fucking off to Holden next season. So, if it's true, screw it.

Rumours also around that he will be in the fourth FPR car as well. So we'll just have to see how it goes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

good entertaining weekend or racing. johnson oh so close to van gisbergens rear end on the final corner was epic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 am

I read yesterday that he's pissing off to HRT.

Starting to hate the category more and more every year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronco_josh
Professional

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 am

Cynic wrote:
I read yesterday that he's pissing off to HRT.

Starting to hate the category more and more every year.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did, b ut he even said yesterday he has heard the rumours, and he hasn't signed anything, or agreed to terms with everyone, he had a little bit more to worry about, like the championship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship   

Back to top Go down

James Courtney Wins V8 Supercar Championship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Motorsport-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum