HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:50 am

So as usual a massive time of the year is coming up during the Chrissy/New Year period.. Teams will be looking to take some form into the new year with the chance to build their squads in the Jan Transfer Window. The Biggest game is Arsenal v Chelsea with the result likely to shake things up the top of the table. Can't wait always a fav time of the year soo much football love it Grin

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fulham v West Ham United (Craven Cottage)
Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City (Ewood Park)
Blackpool v Liverpool (Bloomfield Road)
Bolton Wanderers v West Bromwich Albion (Reebok Stadium)
Everton v Birmingham (Goodison Park)
Manchester United v Sunderland (Old Trafford)
Newcastle United v Manchester City (St James' Park)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Wigan Athletic (Molineux Stadium)
Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (Villa Park)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Arsenal v Chelsea (Emirates Stadium)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Manchester City v Aston Villa (City of Manchester Stadium)
Stoke City v Fulham (Britannia Stadium)
Sunderland v Blackpool (Stadium of Light)
Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United (White Hart Lane)
West Bromwich Albion v Blackburn Rovers (The Hawthorns)
West Ham United v Everton (Upton Park)
Birmingham v Manchester United (St Andrews Stadium)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers (Stamford Bridge)
Wigan Athletic v Arsenal (DW Stadium)
Liverpool v Wolverhampton (Wanderers Anfield)

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 am

We have Sunderland and Brum..

Sunderland are severly depleted with injuries and Danny Welbeck club tied so i'm going in confident but still expecting a tough clash. I think driven by our crowd at home we'll finish strongly, i'll tip a 3-1 win.. Brum at home are always a tough task and i don't think this will be any different. I'll tip a 1-0 win, but will take anything just want to get out of their without a loss to be honest.

Hoping Arsenal and Chelsea play out a draw and everyone around us loses that would be a great pressie Grin ..

Also hope all the games are played ffs, not likely though.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:00 am

Blackpool and Wolves ey...should win the Wolves one but the Blackpool one knowing us we'll probably lose that one shocking on our travels this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Stoked that Tevez has withdrawn the transfer request...less than thrilled about the result against 10-man Everton though. I believe it was on our ground too if I'm not mistaken. Surprised Dad, an Everton supporter for over 50 years, hasn't brought it up yet around the house lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Liverpool game off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 pm

lol at fulham going 1 up dominating and yet find themselves behind at the half
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Everton vs Birmingham game postponed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 am

Lost 3-1 to Manchester City. Didn't watch it because I came home too late, but Carroll scored once again and Tevez with a brace. Moves City up to second now too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:34 pm

2 - 1 victory over Villa with 10 men for over 60min, i think we did quite well, unlucky to let in the last goal.

Newcastle is next Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Where's Nani?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Cech
Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole
Essien
--- Lampard - Malouda ---
Kalou - Drogba - Anelka
With both Man Utd and Man City getting wins last night, it definitely makes this game a must win for both sides. The lads should be fresh after not playing last weekend. C'mon Chelsea, it's time to revive our season!!

Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:09 pm

C'mon Gooners!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Go Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 pm

ALEX SONGGGGGGGGGGG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Up the Gooners!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 am

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY! GO YOU FUCKING GOONERS!

Amazing game, RVP back to his best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 am

we all played well, but walcott and song for mine were our best two.

think we should build on this.

and wenger i think knows now that walcott must start on the right wing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 am

Cynic wrote:
Where's Nani?

He had a hip injury but he is likely to be back next game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 am

hang on hang on Arsenal won a big game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 am

Shattered. It's a shame to see the lads playing with no confidence at the moment, the likes of Lamps, Essien and Malouda just had no impact on the game. Walcott had a blinder and got better and better as the game went on. Arsenal deserved the three pts, but honestly the way we played any side would have gotten a result, an embarrassing performance in such a big game.

Bolton in a couple of days, must win if we're any chance of retaining the title.

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 am

Don't really know what to make of the result this morning. Granted, Arsenal were absolutely terrific and to be honest, it's about time they beat one of the big teams in the EPL. But with the recent form of Chelsea, I still don't think it's that big a win. Especially as the performance at Old Trafford the other week was ordinary to say the least.

As for Chelsea, I don't think it's too early to say the current squad they've got is just about finished in terms of winning the bigger trophies, too many guys past their best now. Cech, Terry, Lampard and Anelka to name a few. Can they even finish in the top 4 now should be the question, not if they can challenge for the title. That's long gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 am

Chelsea are shit, Carlo should just about pack his bags.

We were class against Sunderland, could have been 6 or 7-0 within 20 mins and that is no joke, hit the bar twice and had numerous chances, sucks we didn't convert but it was pleasing to create that many chances. Ando was soooo good, it's a great feeling when one of your favs finally starts to show what he is made of, just hope he continues to grow he has been brilliant this year. Berba and Rafael were also very good, Rooney was great early but kind of faded out of the game. Going to miss Park, hopefully all our wide men stay fit.

Hope the pitch holds up at Brum, havn't heard anything to say it won't.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 am

Another impressive win by Blackpool away from home defeating Sunderland this time who have had a very good season thus far.
Also Fulham got a much needed win Chris Baird of all people scoring two crackers...don't think he has ever scored for Fulham.
And I see that Balotelli scored a hattrick...two of them albeit from the spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:57 am

Had a 1-1 draw at Brum.. Played pretty shit tbh they had alot more ball then i was expecting and when we had it we couldn't really create anything.. Got the lead through Berba who played a classy ball to Gibson who then returned it to Berba who beat Foster on his near post was a nice goal. They levelled at the 90th min which i thought was either a hand ball or a foul but that's the way it goes i guess nothing you can do about it. Not happy but anything at St Andrews is decent i hate playing them. Still on top, Still undefeated, Still games in hand.

Bale scored a nice goal i see.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 am

Some interesting results overnight.

Pre game I'd say Sir Alex Ferguson would have taken a point at Birmingham, but considering how late the goal came, he'll be disappointed that his side didn't take home the three points. Poor defending from Rio Ferdinand it's got to be said. Classy finish from Berbatov though for the United goal.

Very, very, very happy to see 'Super' Mario Balotelli get a hat-trick for Man. City. Even though two of the goals were penalties, you've still got to put them in the back of the net and I'm sure those three goals will shut some of his critics up. He took the penalties as cool as you'll see. Nothing but class is 'Super' Mario. Grin

Lastly Tottenham passing Chelsea for 4th spot. Two brilliant goals as well from Lennon and Bale. Spurs are looking really good at the moment.

Chelsea vs. Bolton in the morning. Chelsea lose that and Ancelloti could be walking out of Stamford Bridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)   

Back to top Go down

EPL (December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football :: Matchday-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum