HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

2011 Asian Cup Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 am

All_Star94 wrote:
F***, even the highlights were hard to watch. Bloody whale spearing cunts.

Yeah because all Japanese people football players included go out and spear whales, f***ing wanker.

Yeah absolutely shattered, no excuses for Carney i'm sure he'd be pretty cut about the whole thing aswell.. Really we can't blame anyone but ourselves, on a different day we would have run away with it, had majority of the best chances and Kewell saved his worst performance for the final. Oh well wasn't to be it's a real shame but the boys can hold their heads up and this will do alot for us moving forward.

Edit: Did you really expect the highlights to be easy to watch after just losing the game Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 am

Quote :
Yeah because all Japanese people football players included go out and spear whales, f***ing wanker.

Calm down mate, just joking around.

Quote :
Edit: Did you really expect the highlights to be easy to watch after just losing the game Laughing

Well after not watching it live and reading that we missed alot of easy opportunities in front of goal. It is hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 am

Yeah definitely wasn't a waste of time. Our second Asian Cup and we make it to the final, the boys and Australian football fans should be proud of what they done. Learn from the mistakes and move on. On to the World Cup qualifiers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 am

All_Star94 wrote:
Quote :

Calm down mate, just joking around.

You're the one that needs to calm down, what was the need in labelling the whole of Japan whale spearing c***s. Hilarious joke, i'm sure they would all see the funny side of it. If you didn't realise it was a football game not rex hunts fishing adventures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 am

Yeah, I'd rather just focus on the fact that we were shit and should never have let it get to extra time, instead of resorting to stuff like that.

And that Carney was a fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 am

Shattered, had so many chances and really should have had the game won in the 90 minutes. Makes it all the more harder to cop, losing in extra time due to some shit defending after being the better team.

Full credit to the lads on a solid tournament, Matty McKay take a bow son - didn't have the best of games in the final but what a brilliant tournament. We'll get them in 2015!!

Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 am

Sorry about the delay but I'll post my thoughts.

Absolutely shattered to say the the very least least. So many opportunites but we failed to deliver. I thought Lucas Neil was just terrific, he really lead the way. He had a great tournament. Harry Kewell showed why he still deserves a spot in our side, he had a tough role to play but he did it really well.

McKay and Holman had terrific tournaments despite both have poor performances in the final. I was happy with Kruse's performance in the final as well, his header was so close to going in.

Also congrats to Schwarzer on passing Alex Tobin's record!

We can take a lot of positives from the tournament though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Asian Cup Thread   

Back to top Go down

2011 Asian Cup Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football :: Matchday-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum