HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 pm

The Circle wants to say hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 pm

No shit gaining muscle is harder then losing fat.

People who are skinny, struggling to put on muscle its because of their genetic make up. Those people usually have an ectomorph body type - very little muscle and slow twitch fibers. Similar to a female model/marathon runners. These people would have to have a very high supplemental diet to put muscle on quickly.

These people would struggle to put on 5kg of muscle in a 3 month period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
The Biggest Loser is the worst show on television
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha WHAT THE F***!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Lol I read the first 2 paragraphs and gave up. The comments were more entertaining tbf Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

a_F_c wrote:
The comments were more entertaining tbf Laughing.

I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
philly wrote:
What would it be called? The Biggest Gainer/Loser?

I don't think people gaining weight is a very good idea for a show. People losing weight is a shit enough concept.

"The Smaller the Bigger"

The concept if for people who want to gain weight but can't. I can tell you right now that losing weight is easier then gaining weight assuming both specimens are at their motivated and determined peak. A skinny person may only gain 30% of the fatter person's loss throughout the whole season.

People gaining weight that need to brings out alot of confidence in people. It is as big a burden as being over-weight to some as they are generally as both a bigger turn off as each other, I'd personally prefer over-weight then anorexic.
I think most people would to be honest.. anorexia's far more severe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Do the world a favour: Don't ever breed..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 pm

i am underweight by about 10kgs, so i think it would be a good idea for skinny people Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 am

I'm apparently 3 kgs overweight still...I used to be 23 kgs overweight Smile

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rego
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 am

Lol making a skinny person fat that's just unfair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcf_93
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:53 pm

F*** you're a clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 pm

They have a guy just like him on sportal called Rabbit. Apparently a spritely 50 year old.. Awesome guy, could it be THTR's grand pappy?? Wonder what type of music he likes.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.   

Back to top Go down

Are you skinny and have an over-weight mate? My Biggest Loser Idea.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum