HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

EPL Matchday Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 am

Yeah what a win that was. Kuyt's a fkn goal poacher isn't he haha. The easiest hattrick you'll ever see.

Suarez's work for our first goal was incredible! So good to have him.

Great to see Andy Carroll come on as well. How great was that when as soon as he came on he got that header on target, the crowd loved it.

Fk yeah, what a win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I fkn hate Almunia.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am

Nearly fell asleep to be honest, found that game extremely boring and then up pops BERBAAAA!!! Overall i'd say we deserved all 3. Smalling is the man, Rio likely to be out for the season i'm hearing but the positive is this kid gets more time and just continues to grow. Never really expected him to blossom this quickly tbh but we certainly have a talent down back.. Same can't be said for Jonny Evans, what a wanker, deserved to be sent off and probably played better with him off the pitch .. Great to see Valencia back, looked good in patches i thought, still going to take a while to get things rolling again obviously, also looked good when he drifted central, interesting... Fabio is going to be as good as his bro, gun.. Rooney was brilliant i thought, didn't get much support at times, couple of superb shots on goal. The rest all pretty quiet. Overall fantastic grit to keep pressing and we got the deserved winner. UNITED!!

Arsenal Laughing Laughing, shame WBA couldn't nail all 3.

5 point gap boys, you ripper!!!

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 am

Lost 4-0 to Stoke, they're ridiculous at home. I think it's something like just 1 win from our last 10 games and we're only 4 points above the relegation zone. Our GD's a lot better than most others below us so that'll come in handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Up against Shitty tonight, sucks that it's a Sunday game... will have to catch a replay some time tomorrow. They have the wood over us in the past few games, hoping we can turn that around tonight. Such a massive clash, a win for us and we move into third with a game in hand. Torres to score his first goal in Chelsea colours... c'mon Blue men!!

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:23 am

Chelsea win 2-0

Liverpool win 2-0

Luis Suarez scored a stunning goal, then went off injured.

David Luiz scored again, he was the striker you guys bought right Laughing .. Torres drought continues for something like 8 hrs.. Ramires also scored a nice goal.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 am

Good win by us usually lose these sorts of games...even if it was a controversial decision just remember last season's fixture. Razz Great goal from Suarez as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am

Good solid win by Chelsea. Gave my mate a hard time today since he's a mad Man Shitty fan. Still waiting on Torres and that first goal... it's bound to come sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Roger wrote:
Good solid win by Chelsea. Gave my mate a hard time today since he's a mad Man Shitty fan. Still waiting on Torres and that first goal... it's bound to come sooner than later.

Ramires goal was class. Man. City will be lucky if they can hold onto 4th now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ramires goal was class. Man. City will be lucky if they can hold onto 4th now.

I was never really a fan with Ramires but he has started to gel well with the team and put in some very decent performances lately. Like you said, I thought his class was great too, being able to dribble the ball past the defenders and also with the footwork, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am

YEAHHH, such an important win. Luiz has been immense for us since he signed, has all the attributes to be one of the best defenders in the world. Stoked to see Ramires score a quality goal, he's been really impressive in the past couple of weeks. Also thought Drogs was excellent when he came on, had quite a good impact on the game... crucial he's firing for our games against Man Utd. Grin

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 pm

How about Manchester United?!?! Down 2-0 at Upton Park with 25 minutes to go and they've come back and lead 4-2 with a few minutes remaining. A hat-trick from Wayne Rooney in the space of 14 minutes and Hernandez grabbing the fourth goal. For a while there it seemed as if their Premiership hopes were going up in flames. What a comeback it's been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:46 am

Err not surprised that we lossed thanks to two penalties...but WBA desperatley needed the 3 points so that gives them a bit of breathing space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 am

Couldn't believe what I was watching last night, incredible comeback... time and time again they just continue to produce those sort of comebacks. You just got the feeling after that result it would really deflate the rest of the league. And that was the case with Chelsea and Arsenal, both dropping crucial points.

Legend

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

I watched the Tottenham vs Stoke games last night. Crouch opened the scoring early on and soon after Modric made 2-0 with a brilliant solo effort. Etherington then scored an incredible goal, running more than half the field getting round 2 players then finishing cooly. Crouch then scored his 2nd before Kenwyn Jones scored an absolute pearler.

Looking forward to the Blackpool vs Arsenal game tonight. I'm expecting lots of goals. Arsenal 4-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 pm

A few more games left and us United fans can celebrate. Hopefully we can keep this 10 point lead intake after every game we play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Gonna stay up and watch our game against Villa after the Blackpool/Arsenal match. Expecting a win, haven't been up to date lately but I think we may be without Nolan and Tiote so it could be tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Ameobi's out too, Ranger gets his first Premier League start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:44 am

Watched the Aston Villa vs, Newcastle game. Was a pretty good game to watch, thought Villa deserved to win and probably should have scored at least another goal. Love watching Joey Barton play, the guy is a comedian on the pitch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 am

Haha yeah Barton always brings the laughs, on the field and in interviews. I actually fell asleep on the couch about 15 minutes in and probably shouldn't have expected much with our outs.

Got Man U next week, not keen. But then Blackpool after that, a win would be good but knowing us we'll drop 3 points there too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 am

Great win by us great to see Carrol getting off the mark with a brace...also a nice goal to Kuyt...but knowing us we won't be able to back this performance up and probably cruble to a minow team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

You bloody beauty! Andy Carroll you beast! Top performance by the big man, 2 quality goals. Nice goal from Dirk as well.

How about Flanagan's performance, he was terrific. Showed some real confidence on his debut.

Just a complete domination really, bring on Arsenal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 am

carlton11 wrote:
Just a complete domination really, bring on Arsenal!
Shame you have to play us away from Anfield Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Decent win last night, we weren't great but we certainly lifted after WBA went ahead early. A few heads could have easily dropped considering what happened midweek, so plenty of credit to the lads for showing some fight. I really hope we can finish the season on a high, which would hopefully ensure Carlo does keep his job!! Smile

Arsenal v Liverpool, massive game... really do think Liverpool can get something out of this game, Andy Carroll should prove to be a handful for the Gunners defence.

PostSubject: Re: EPL Matchday Thread   

Back to top Go down

EPL Matchday Thread
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football :: Matchday-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum