HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

A-League Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: A-League Finals   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 am

Adelaide fans embarrassed themselves yesterday. between the booing and coke throwing it wasn't a good day for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: A-League Finals   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 am

Panthers wrote:
Amazing couple of games... shows how far the A-League has come in the past couple of years. Thought CCM were brilliant on Saturday night, just shows how tough it is to beat Brisbane at the moment. Would have been a massive let down if Brisbane didn't host the Grand Final, fair result in the end.

Epic game yesterday, Adelaide really should have gone on and won it after being 2-1 up with 20 odd minutes to play. What was with the booing towards Djite? He left the club on good terms, has stated that he would like to play for Adelaide again one day and didn't celebrate the goal he scored!?

That's what I was thinking. Djite was my favourite player when he was at Adelaide and I thought it was very respectful of him not to celebrate, especially since that goal was a pretty big part of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A-League Finals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football :: Matchday-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum