HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 am

Yeah 6 man Hell in a Cell is probably my favourite match ever, the reason I didn't include it in my list of Rock matches was because he wasn't involved in any of the most prominent moments of the match, besides being the man Angle pinned to retain the title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm

yeah i guess ay.

Triple H is set to return before Mania, i presume at the next PPV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

Wrestling is shit these days.

How wrestlers like The Miz and co. can be title contenders is beyond me.

Wrestlers like The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan.

That was wrestlings glory days, they were the true champions.

Randy Orton is the best wrestler in the WWE today, by far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 am

I watch the Taker/Michaels WM matches every month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 am

TGBY wrote:

Wrestlers like The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan.

Too true. They've even got one of the guys that used to be in the Spirit Squad (for whoever remembers them) as a title contender now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 am

So Dolph Ziggler's an old face in a new gimmick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 am

Yeah Dolph was Nicky.

Also Edge sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 am

Didn't realise Zolph was only 30. Struth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 am

TGBY wrote:

There hasnt been a more truer word said in this section Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 am

So I watched Smackdown today and both The Undetaker and Triple H returned to Raw last week. Don't know what happened to them but looks like they'll be facing each other at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outrunna
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Its so funny to see all of the superstars coming back in time for wrestlemania... maybe they need to boost the ratings alot. HHH, Undertaker, Stone Cold. Mind you with wrestlers like the Miz have no personality so i guess they need to bring everyone back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outrunna
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm

My prediction is The Rock will help Cena defeat the Miz, with a rock bottom or the Peoples elbow... Hopefully both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am

I'm in Victoria watching Smackdown. Cole looks like he just wet himself, but for spoilers' sake, I won't say why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!   

Back to top Go down

Finally, The Rock Has Come Back.. To WWE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports :: WWE-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion