HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

2010/2011 aleague grand final Brisbane Roar V Central Coast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: 2010/2011 aleague grand final Brisbane Roar V Central Coast   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 pm

As Matty McKay would say.. OHHHHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Just got back home, what a spectacle. Crowd was pumping and i enjoyed every minute of it.. Got so nervous when they had 2 up but all season we have shown the never die attitude and once again that's what we did this time on the big stage.. Stupid Roar "Supporters" started leaving the game early what a shock they would have gotten when the stadium erupted. Got some sweet videos so if i figure out how to upload them i'll chuck them on here. Also shook John Aloisi' hand before the game what a legend. Overall couldn't have wished for anything more so stoked.. Best team all year, best team in the A-League of all time and now we have the silverwear to back it up.. And just saw Graham Arnold going off about a bump late in the game which led to the corner we equalised on. What a knob Broich was copping them all game left right and centre and nothing was done so f*** him.. OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!

Rozza wrote:
I can't imagine how the Roar supporters would be feeling. A good feeling i can tell you! Haha.

That made sense Confused

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

2010/2011 aleague grand final Brisbane Roar V Central Coast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Football :: Matchday-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum